• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stealing your money

The_Musician

TMF Expert
Hello TMF members, BEWARE of a site at clips4sale that shows a girl tickled by a man but when you buy the clip and down load it the f n clip is f n queer, f n man tickling f n a man.To the producer THIS IS FRAUD you piece of gay of sh--t. Pretty dam sad when you can't trust the clips4sale site.You need take you f n gay site and die.If it wasn't so much trouble and other things that would come into play I WOULD HAMMER YOU by law!!
I was told by the owner of The Tickling Media Form NOT to call out bad sites so I respect that wish,so I won't name the store.I think this rule should be change,$6.00 is not going to hurt me but could be a lot of money for someone else. I hope the producer reads this : Your nothing but a piec sh--t garbage!

Now for some good news,I have a custom being shoot by J B Tickling starring Jasmine Mendez.This is my 6th custom done by JB .This producer does great work.

"You piece of gay shit".

I'm not gay but is 6 bucks really worth it man?

"You need take you f n gay site and die."

Damn. I guess it is.

Hello TMF members, BEWARE of a site at clips4sale that shows a girl tickled by a man but when you buy the clip and down load it the f n clip is f n queer, f n man tickling f n a man.To the producer THIS IS FRAUD you piece of gay of sh--t. Pretty dam sad when you can't trust the clips4sale site.You need take you f n gay site and die.If it wasn't so much trouble and other things that would come into play I WOULD HAMMER YOU by law!!
I was told by the owner of The Tickling Media Form NOT to call out bad sites so I respect that wish,so I won't name the store.I think this rule should be change,$6.00 is not going to hurt me but could be a lot of money for someone else. I hope the producer reads this : Your nothing but a piec sh--t garbage!

Now for some good news,I have a custom being shoot by J B Tickling starring Jasmine Mendez.This is my 6th custom done by JB .This producer does great work.

I'm not sure, but I really dont think $6 and m/m tickling is a good reason do go all on a war path and throwing out "gay" this and "gay" that--- chillax dude it's not like it's the end of the world.... geez. Also, just cause theres m/m tickling DOESNT make someone gay- just throwing that out there.

Once again, intolerance and ignorance rein supreme.

C'mon guys, you don't understand.....his raging boner was completely ruined! He had to settle for watching an old clip he's already seen AND was out $6.

Seriously, dude, you need to reign in your anti-homosexual rage. Its always possible it was a faulty link.

This might be a silly question, but did you try and contact the producer before you went on a homophobic rant?
You say 6$ isn't a big deal, but it sure sounds like it is.

Holy shit, that sounds terrible... I'll bet it made you even angrier the second time you watched it. And the third. And so on.

Sir, your bigotry and immature rage are not welcome here. Please keep them to yourself in the future.

This thread has made me laugh so many times now, I'm glad I read it. :)

Everyone is entitled to their freedom of speech, and opinions, there is a right way and a wrong way to do it.. This is the wrong way, contact the site first, see if they will help u out, if they don't then come here, and say in a polite way that u do my agree with the transaction that was made and due to u felt it was false advertisement. And if u want to express that you disagree with homosexual activities that is ok to but u don't need to induce hate and such

To all the misinformed Obama fans, do I like gays NO but it's there life and they will half to answer for what they do and how they lived their life on this earth. Now did I try to get intouch with this company YES , I didn't see any email address for the store. When you buy a clip and it should be a guy tickling a girl but you see it's a dude tickling a dude THIS IS fraud big or small it is fraud! I don't put up with deception or lies.Seens like gay sites like to trick you into buying clips. I don't give a rat's ass about $6.00 it is the principle of the matter.Now for your information I had a gay brother who died of AIDS and it was a HORRIBLE DEATH and like to kill my mother in the process.To see two men kiss in a mall with children around I think is .......well you don't want to know what I think !

Musician, first of all, I'm sorry about your brother. But it's one thing to disagree with homosexuality - that's not the problem. It's in the WAY you do it - there is no need to degrade them and make ignorant, uneducated remarks about them. This is 20fucking12, I am amazed that this kind of ignorance still exists. Disliking an entire group of people because of something that a) Doesn't affect you and b) Isn't something they can really help, that's just ridiculous to me.

tl;dr - You did NOT lose six dollars to some homosexual-video producing conspiracy... it was most likely a simple error. So calm the fuck down and don't buy from that company again, it's THAT simple. And you are entitled to your opinion, but there's no need to be an ass about it. =]

To all the misinformed Obama fans, do I like gays NO but it's there life and they will half to answer for what they do and how they lived their life on this earth. Now did I try to get intouch with this company YES , I didn't see any email address for the store. When you buy a clip and it should be a guy tickling a girl but you see it's a dude tickling a dude THIS IS fraud big or small it is fraud! I don't put up with deception or lies.Seens like gay sites like to trick you into buying clips. I don't give a rat's ass about $6.00 it is the principle of the matter.Now for your information I had a gay brother who died of AIDS and it was a HORRIBLE DEATH and like to kill my mother in the process.To see two men kiss in a mall with children around I think is .......well you don't want to know what I think !

*their
*have
*Seems

Furthermore- "to the misinformed Obaama fans"??? Seriously- no it's called BEING A DAMN HUMAN BEING. Who cares what people do with their lives- as you so pointed out- then why the hell does it clearly bother you so much? Calm down geez. It's quite possible, as mentioned 900 times before IT COULD BE A FAULTY LINK. I don't know that I'd consider it fraud- in the slightest. You shop ebay? Same thing- sometimes the picture doesnt match the item---- IT HAPPENS.... move on already, there are bigger issues in this world than a tickling clip. If there isn't in your eyes- you have issues.

Don't make this political...if you want to...go to the P&R forum where you'll be properly bitch slapped.

Anyway...

You need to relax with your hate. It does nothing for you. Relax buddy and handle this in private if you can't be more respectful to the way certain people live. You could have made a thread and presented your case in a respectful manner and probably got a little support or help. The way you just ranted makes you look like a complete tool.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back