• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christina Aguilera Tickle Tortured

conspiracy585

The following story is obviously a work of fiction and is my first of what will be hopefully many stories to come. I ask all of you who read it to please respond, whether it be positive or negative, so that I can improve my writing to best suit the needs of my readers. So, without further delay, I present to you Christina Aguilera Tickle Tortured.

Whenever Christina isn't touring or appearing on talk shows and radio, she must do her best to stay in tip top shape. So, like most celebs, she hired a personal trainer to work with her one on one. Her trainer was a mid-aged woman who also owned a clinic where many other stars came to work out. On this particular occasion, Christina was working at the clinic rather than the trainer coming to her place. Christina wore a blue tank-top shirt (short to show her belly), black wind pants (the ones that swoosh when you walk), and athletic sneakers with low ankle socks. She stretched out and did the usual warm up drills. However, before getting heavily into the workout, the phone rang. The trainer was called to an emergency with another celeb. (It appeared that J-Lo had a latin awards ceremony to attend, and she needed an immediate ab toning session!) The trainer apologized to Christina and told her that once her young
assistant was finished with Jessica Alba in the next room, she would help her with anything she needed. So, Chirstina began to lightly workout now alone in the large weight room. She was eager to bench press some light weight, but knew she needed a spotter. She was impatient in waiting for the assistant, and she remembered that there were male bodyguards guarding each door just in case. She had seen the guard that protected her door many times before and he seemed pretty friendly. So, she went outside and asked if he could come in and spot her while she bench pressed. The guard said that it wouldn't be a problem.

Now, the guard saw his first chance ever. He had taken this job for this reason. He knew a golden opportunity had been laid before him, and it was now or never. Christina began to bench press a set and the guard spotted her.

Christina: "Wow, this is harder than I thought! I'll do one more set than call it a day."

The bodyguard instructed her to wait one second, as he went to the door closed and locked it. Christina asked what he was doing.

Bodyguard: "Well, since I am in here, there is nobody watching the door."

Christina seemed satisfied with his reason and began to do her final set. When she reached her last rep, the bodyguard urged her to try and put it up one more time. She then brought it down once more but could not budge it from her chest. She asked for help, but the bodyguard just stood there. Now that she was pinned, he quickly tied rope around her waist to keep her on the bench. He then tied more rope around her knees to keep her pinned from her
waist to her knees.

Christina: "What the hell are you doing! GET this THING off ME!"

Then the bodyguard removed the bar from her hands and placed it on the floor and began to tie her weak tired arms and hands to the pole which hold the bar above her. She now could not move an inch, except from her knees down.

Christina: "What the hell are you doing! Untie me, leave me alone!"

Bodyguard: "You are a real nice young lady, and I hate to do this against your will, sorry but I am afraid you have no choice but to accept it."

Christina: "What are you going to do to me?!"

Bodyguard: "You will see."

The bodyguard dragged another smaller bench over to her legs and positioned it so that only her ankles and feet would dangle over it. He tied down her ankles to the bench and now the table was set.

Bodyguard: "We are going to play a little game, if you cooperate, I absolutely guarantee you will not be harmed one iota. Ok?"

Christina: "Just don't hurt me!"

Bodyguard: "Ok, Im going to ask you a question, if I feel your answer is not truthful, I will begin to remove your shoes then your socks, and when your barefoot I will torture you unmercifully! Ready?"

Christina: "You pervert, let me go!"

Bodyguard: "Just answer the questions, and you will be set free. Ready?"

Christina: "Fine, just go!"

Bodyguard: "Ok, are your feet ticklish?"

Christina: "No you pervert!"

Bodyguard: "Well, we must find out if you are being truthful."

He began to slowly roll up her pants a few inches to get a good view of her sneakers. Then he gradually untied both sneakers lace by lace until they were loose. By this time Christina was going crazy by the slow pace of the bodyguard.

Christina: "Fine, I'm ticklish, just untie me then."

Bodyguard: "So you lied, now you will pay the penalty."

He began to slide her sneakers off revealing her pearly white ankle socks. He slowly ran his finger across her sole and she jumped. Just then he knew this was gonna be fun.

Christina: "Please NO, please i'm sorry, NOOOO!"

He slowly began to remove her socks. As the first one slipped off her beautiful perfect foot was reaveled. It was sooooo delicious. The other came off revealing the other perfect foot. They were even more beautiful then he ever imagined. He almost went into cardiac arrest when he had her barefeet at his mercy. He put his nose up to take a whiff and smelled the sweet smell of the pop stars feet. Christina began to realize what she was in for. He started slow as he ran a single finger up and down along each of her flawless soles. Christina began to giggle and started pleading him to stop. But the pace quickened, and soon he was using all his fingers to tickle her soles. Christina began laughing harder and harder until she could barely breathe.

Christina: "PLEAAAASSSSSEEEE STOOOOOOOOOOOPPPP!","That TICKLESSSS So MUCHHH!!"

He showed no signs of stopping as he began to work on her heels and the tops of her feet. She screamed with laughter as he attacked her ankles in the same manner. Suddenly he stopped.

Bodyguard: "Now for your toes!"

Christina: "Please stop, NOT MY TOES! NOOOOOOOOOO!"

He separated her toes with one hand and tickled between them ferociously with the other. She laughed harder than ever now as he had found her most sensitive spot. He didn't let up as he began tickling her feet all over now. Christina laughed so hard until suddenly a knocking was heard on the door. The bodyguard suddenly stopped.

Assistant: "Christina, are you still here, I am here to finish your session"

The bodyguard quickly gagged Christina's mouth with one of her socks and unlocked the door as he hid behind the door. The assistant knocked once more, then entered. She saw Christina and started to run over to her when she was grabbed and the door was shut and locked. The assitant was about 5'7 brown hair, brown eyes, absolutley beautiful, and in her early 20's. She wore a pink tank similar to Christina's with short, short jean shorts and sneakers with no socks. She struggled but was quickly overpowered and found herself in the same situation as Christina. He quickly began tickling them both as they both screamed for help.

Assistant: "Stop, don't tickle, not my feet!!!AHHHHH!"

Christina: "Not again, stop, stop!"

He tickled up and down their beautiful soles and in between their toes. The assistant was barely able to breathe and pleaded to be released.

Bodyguard: "I'll tell you what,if you tickle Christina for me, I'll stop tickling you!"

She refused, but after he began tickling between her toes once more, she gave in. He slid her so that she could reach Christina's feet and he untied one of her hands. Her long nails dug into Christina's soles causing even more laughter out of Christina. The bodyguard was in his glory as he watched the situation. But then, the head trainer knocked and yelled who is in there. The bodyguard knew he was getting in over his head, so he kissed both girls feet and gave them one last tickle each and ducked out the back window.
The bodyguard succeeded in his task and the fond memories of this ordeal was not the only thing he escaped with. He also made off with the addresses, phone #'s, and appointments of all the clients of the clinic, should he ever feel the need to strike again.

FINE'

Well I hope you guys liked the story, please remember to respond wether positive or negative. Also, if any of you have a request I will gladly take them. Thanks, look for my new stories coming soon!

Welcome to TMF, Conspiracy585! I am always happy to see new members using the Post Stories forum, which is my favorite. :)

Welcome

Great work, being a big fan of foot tickling and a fan of Christian I was happy to see this story, great work keep it up :)

yo that was an awesome story man. Please we need more written about celebrities like that. maybe you could write one about j.lo.

Nice story, buddy. I say, next time, her tickler should be in a position to demand better music from her (more like her first album).

Thanks

Hey thanks for all the compliments. Please, those who have read and not commented, do so. Whether you hated it or liked it, let me know.

By the way, Jackson, I def will be making a J-Lo story in the near future as well as another Christina. I'll take your suggestion into consideration Ultratickler, thanks. What do you guys think, should I continue with the Bodyguard storyline, or change it? I also want to make stories involving Shakira, Jessica Alba, Jen Love Hewitt, and Patricia Heaton in the neat future. Let me know what you think.

Hmmm....

The next story will be J-Lo, followed by Alba or Hewitt most likely. Thanks for the suggestions.

Patricia Heaton, eh? I remember one episode, where Ray offers Deb a foot massage, but goes too lightly and tickles her, causing her to laugh out loud. Wonder if she really is ticklish?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back