• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Article asks, "DOES anyone else want to give Kristen Stewart a good, hard tickle?"

Well Rob Patterson does have him a pretty substantial foot fetish...

And this is just a day or two of Yahoo making a fuss of her being barefoot on Jimmy Fallons show this week.

I really don't like her... she annoys the hell outta me... so YES, someone tickle the hell outta her

She looks chill on Fallon's show, stars sometimes have difficulty adjusting to fame, and everyone hates the paparazzi, so I'm not sure what the Telegraph writer has a problem with. He can go fuck himself while Kristen and I enjoy conjugal bliss on a deserted island in the South Pacific. That'll show 'im!

Maybe that's just what she needes. Remember, Drew Barrymore advocated being tickled a few years ago during an interview. :)
I'm sure a lot of us would line up to volunteer.

A hard tickle might make her worse..*lol but hell yeah! I would. I never watched any of her movies so i dont care about the politics. Although she would have to get rid of that chip on her shoulder first.

She looks chill on Fallon's show, stars sometimes have difficulty adjusting to fame, and everyone hates the paparazzi, so I'm not sure what the Telegraph writer has a problem with. He can go fuck himself while Kristen and I enjoy conjugal bliss on a deserted island in the South Pacific. That'll show 'im!

And I agree. I don't think she's that bad of a person. And people are always saying how she doesn't show emotions, she does, just not when acting. She seems to show emotion in like interviews and pictures not on set. I think she just takes acting too seriously and thinks that she shouldn't show emotion, maybe she couldn't control it if she did or something.. I dunno.. but I don't think she's some emotionless bitch or something.

I would tickle her just to see her make different facial expressions. She always looks the same in every movie she's in lol.

I would love to hogtie her, remove her shoes and socks and tickle her until she cried

Interesting headline for a "mainstream" article. :thumbsup:

I'm not a huge fan of hers, but sure...I'd give her a hard tickle. :D

I'm totally in to volunteer. Seeing Kristen try to hold that frigid expression and changing to giggles would be totally cool and hot with me.

DK

I would tickle her just to see her make different facial expressions. She always looks the same in every movie she's in lol.

Ha I was going to say the same thing. I wonder if her expression would even be different if she was laughing.

She seems like shed be ticklish, so heck yeah Id go for it!

She seems like shed be ticklish, so heck yeah Id go for it!

There's a video of her being tickled (or it appears she was tickled) quickly, it's somewhere in the mainstream clip section.

That girl doesn't have the first clue how to smile in a way that's not awkward or creepy. Forcing her to laugh might be weird. Not that I would mind trying, you understand. But I feel there are countless celebrities that would be way more fun. Then again, maybe I'm totally wrong and being tickled is the only situation in which she's actually interesting.

I think she would just continue looking at the ler with the same expression she always has.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back