• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Distressed Housewife Part II

BlackJack008

Sherry’s eyes went wide with fear. Beads of sweat had formed on her forehead. The man in the black ski mask grinned and removed her gag. “Why are you doing this to me?” She asked weakly. “Because I want you to laugh my dear.” In a flash his hands were on her soles. He scrabbled his fingertips up and down her creamy soft soles. She erupted. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEHEEEHAHAHAHA NOOOO!!!” He dug his fingers into the high hollows of her arches. “Noooohoohoo!!! HeeheeHAHAHA!!! Pleheeheease, stahahahahap!!!” Her face contorted in laughter. He dragged one finger slowly up and down each of her soles. The tiny sensations drove her mad. “HAHAHAHooHooHAHAHAHA!!!! I’ll do anyheeheething juhuhuhst STAHAHAHAP!!!” He grinned and he dug his fingertips in for another assault. Why would I stop my dear Sherry when I want you to laugh? She scruntched her toes up and wriggled her feet to no avail. The stocks held her tight. Her face was beet red. “HAHAHAHAHA!!! Help meheeeheehee someone!!! AH!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!.” The tips of his fingers found every ticklish spot on the bottoms of her soft tanned feet. She tried to move her feet but she could not escape his merciless tickling. The smile on her face was so wide as he stopped. He bent over and began to lick her soles. “Nooo!! Please nohohohoho!!!” He lapped up and down her soft soles, moaning with pleasure. Her laugther intensified. He snaked his tongue between her toes and she went bonkers. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHOOOHOOOHAHAHAHA! She couldn’t contain her laughter. It reached a fever pitch when he returned to working her toes with all ten fingers. Scrabbling his nails as quickly as possible over her sexy feet. Her laughter went silent. Her head was thown back and her entire body shook. But the man continued his assault. Her pleading eyes did nothing to stop his attack. After a few more minutes of torture Sherry passed out. Out of the shadows stepped Dina, Sherry’s step daughter. “Very good. She’s loved me so much. I figured I’d repay the favor. Now leave me alone with her. I can’t wait to see the look on her face when she wakes up to see me here…with these.” Dina produced two stiff turkey feathers from her coat pocket and grinned evilly. She looked down on her unconscious step mom, whom she hated so passionately. Tied up in lingerie and completely helpless, completely ticklish…

Wonderful twist I thought it was her husband trying to spice it up alil never thought her step daughter would come in. Great job keep it coming.

Please continue! This is sounding great!

Part III Out!

Bumping up to top so all three can be read together. Enjoy! -Adam-

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back