• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

signals to stop

19ay

TMF Poster
This dawned on me the other day. Some tickling videos that are thirty minute long usually tickle for that long straight. The only breaks that are given are when the camera cuts or they ticklers pause for a bit and just tease the lee. And these lees are going ballistic and crying for them to stop, but i still imagine that the ler knows that the lee can still take it? This has always boggled my mind when too much is too much. The only one i have noticed is when the lee starts coughing they stop. but thats about it. How can one tell? For those lers out there who dont use safe words on their lees, what are the signals u look for so u know when to stop or give ur poor lee a break? i personally am pro safe word lol. i feel too bad lol.

:pukefight:

Believe me, there are safewords in those videos. You just don't see it when they use it, they just cut it out.

ohhhhhhhh. wat about the bleu fetish clips that have no cuts?

I believe a safeword is still entitled. It is still illegal to hold someone against their will especially when they have no means to escape. Its called kidnapping and no judge is going to consider it okay even when a fetish calls for it. I am asuuming all professionals know this. Unless lees aren't smart enough to state this when they sign a contract ---well I don't know what to say about that.

There's most likely still a safeword & crying/begging/saying 'stop' isn't it, so it's not being used.

Someone please tell me my ex she dont beleive in safewords eaither she just keeps tickling until she feels i had enough and that usually takes awhile and ya she still tickles me lol i can be crying and blue in the face and she wont stop she is just evil and loves it

Someone please tell me my ex she dont beleive in safewords eaither she just keeps tickling until she feels i had enough and that usually takes awhile and ya she still tickles me lol i can be crying and blue in the face and she wont stop she is just evil and loves it

That is cruel and unacceptable....unless that's what you want. Why do you let your ex touch you?

Believe me, there are safewords in those videos. You just don't see it when they use it, they just cut it out.

I've wondered that myself because when I see a tickle video and see it continuing for X amount of minutes straight i think how much can this girl take not having it occur to me that's been edited. However i do wonder how much footage isnt used and how long she is actually tickled for non-stop. I hope one day to see a live video shoot that would be cool just stay off camera observe and grin ear to ear

A talented ler makes sure you can breathe while keeping you in hysterics throughout. In fact, that's part of the torment. I've had some extended sessions (way longer than half an hour) where I'm just kept laughing outrageously throughout. Don't use a safeword -- don't need one. I've only been tickled past my limits a couple times and have determined that that is just ... training. If you're really worried, use one -- it just shouldn't be "No," "Stop" or "Don't," because ideally you'll be screaming those and begging anyway. :)

videos, like the internet, do not necessarily represent a 100% truthful representation of reality. if you believe every tickle video represents a totally accurate record of a tickle session with a unbearably ticklish lee with no mercy and no safe word and no pretending (acting would be too dignified a term to use) and no other illusory devices used, then I got a bridge in to sell ya. Come on people.

It feeds our fantasies and we may want to believe it, but it ain't necessarily so. Do you also believe when the magician saws the lady in half and tickles the feet sticking out of the bottom half of the box and she laughs, he really cut her in half and it really tickles her feet? After all, you saw it with your own eyes.

Definently notice if the person is actualy meaning the word "stop" seriously. maybe facial expressions? breathing paterns?.. respect is a much, especialy with restraints! j.jpg

Apart from simple respect, it's nice to have a safeword in roleplay situations, for instance, where the lee might just be overplaying for effect and actually scare the ler a little.

There's other signals too. For example, the lee can be clutching a scarf or something, and can drop it if there's a serious issue of some sort.

ohhhhhhhh. wat about the bleu fetish clips that have no cuts?

I own several and there are cuts in all of them. But even if not, I am sure there is a signal or a special word combination agreed upon that doesn't sound like a safeword to us, but the ler knows what it means.

I think once someone is feeling the slightest bit distressed or panic stricken that communication is key and the LER should just stop. That's what safety words or for.

Then again, In tickling clips and stories are mostly based on FANTASIES. The idea of the whole "torture/punishment/interrogation fantasies" do not involve safety words. It involves "breaking" the victim who is the LEE causing them to cry, go ballistic, ect.

I never use safe words when I have tickle fights/sessions. My boyfriend usually tickles me for extended periods of time and he just knows when to stop. I think it has something to do with the length/intensity of my laughing or my breathing; I'm honestly not sure. But he'll always just randomly stop and say "breathe" and then tell me he's going to start again, not wait for me to say yes, and just go for it. Haha. It's weird though how he just knows when to stop for a few seconds even though I never ask him to.

I own several and there are cuts in all of them. But even if not, I am sure there is a signal or a special word combination agreed upon that doesn't sound like a safeword to us, but the ler knows what it means.

It's also possible that there was a safeword, and the model just didn't bother to use it. I know from personal experience that some of them can in fact go for thirty minutes (or longer) without a break/safeword.

Yes! Like the ticklejapan vid Rin's Tickle Torture..That girl is almost like tickled to death..She can hardly breathe and is exhausted.

When safewords are not used its all down to trust. I like being pushed to the limit but trust my ler and he knows when to stop.

I have heard of people who keep something in their hand whilst tickled. If they need a break, they drop it. It's a non-verbal cue.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back