• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A tickling pill....interesting.

simon420

TMF Novice
I was looking through the model tickling interviews and I saw these questions and thought I'd see what the members here had to say.

14) If science created a tickle pill (that would tickle your
entire body from inside for 5 minutes, and would not quit until 5 minutes were up), would you take it? Why or why not? Yes, I would take it. I barely get tickled today and I love that feeling.

15) Would you sneak that pill into someone else's food?
Who's food and why? I've got a few friends that enjoy pranks and I'd possibly consider it. But I think I'd mostly wanna give it to my sister because she's pretty uptight and it would be nice to see her lose control for a few minutes.

For #14, I think I would take it... why the fuck not?

For #15, I would say "Hell no!" ... I want to do the tickling!

Are there side effects? Dizziness, nausea, impotence, uneven tire wear, soil erosion....you know the list....

Knowing about side effects or a possible 'antidote' would be important should such a pill ever exist as well as hearing experiences from people who have tried it. Putting anything into somebody's food wouldn't be an option unless they asked me to put it in.

14) If science created a tickle pill (that would tickle your
entire body from inside for 5 minutes, and would not quit until 5 minutes were up), would you take it? Why or why not?

If it tasted like a Flintstones Vitamin then I'd definitely consider it.

As to its effectiveness , however , I doubt there'd be any. I'm kinda dead inside. :flatstare:

I would definitely take it.
And I would give it to certain folks that would appreciate and enjoy it

I wouldn't take it because any tickling that isn't performed by a human being is totally creepy to me. And hell no I wouldn't slip it into anybody's food. In Germany something like that would be considered physical injury.

A tickle pill? How many posters here would like to see people go into convulsions? I will take the other pill: placebo...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back