• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(11/14/12)* Screw You, Sandy *F/F*

AlternativeProd

Verified
Sandy is a local fitness trainer with a tall ticklish body and slender, soft size 10 feet. Unfortunately for Sandy, she happens to have the same name as the hurricane that hit the region a couple weeks ago. Kelli hasn’t been able to tickle girls in quite awhile because of the storm, and Sandy’s name is the perfect excuse for her to take out some aggression on the cute fitness trainer.

After strapping her to the bed in her Zumba training outfit, Kelli tickles the sensitive trainer from head to toe. Sandy laughs and struggles in her bonds as Kelli uses her long nails on her narrow size 10 soles. Baby oil, the brush, and comb causes Sandy to laugh hysterically and plead for mercy. When Kelli tickles her toned upperbody, Sandy freaks and screams for her to stop between bouts of laughter. Of course, Kelli pays no attention to Sandy’s pleas and gives her armpits, ribs, stomach, and inner thighs an intense workout.

This clip contains 2/3 foot tickling and 1/3 upperbody tickling.

HD Preview: http://www.mediafire.com/?9fedw2bgfw4hu1h

HD Mirror: http://hotfile.com/dl/179514062/15cb9a7/SandTKPrvHD.wmv.html

Attachments

• SandTK(5)A.JPG
    SandTK(5)A.JPG
    815.8 KB · Views: 1,362
  • SandTK(43)S.JPG
    SandTK(43)S.JPG
    285.1 KB · Views: 1,105
  • SandTK(18)S.JPG
    SandTK(18)S.JPG
    272.5 KB · Views: 880
  • SandTK(24)S.JPG
    SandTK(24)S.JPG
    298.8 KB · Views: 587
  • SandTK(59)S.JPG
    SandTK(59)S.JPG
    261 KB · Views: 514
Bonus pics.

Attachments

• SandTK(51)S.JPG
    SandTK(51)S.JPG
    299.7 KB · Views: 341
  • SandTK(12)S.JPG
    SandTK(12)S.JPG
    262.5 KB · Views: 499
  • SandTK(23)S.JPG
    SandTK(23)S.JPG
    299.9 KB · Views: 375
  • SandTK(32)S.JPG
    SandTK(32)S.JPG
    296.2 KB · Views: 313
  • SandTK(57)S.JPG
    SandTK(57)S.JPG
    276.2 KB · Views: 526
Nice work mate, hope Hurricane Sandy didn't affect you guys too much!

Sandy seems the sorta girl who's too ticklish to even have her toes sucked, lmao...!

Sandy's soles, size 10.

I am a woman's big foot fan 7.5 or larger, the bigger the foot the better. More to lick, suck, and tickle. WOW! Sandy has gorgeous size 10 feet.

Thank You,
LBFT

LBFT is at it again, resurrecting old Alternative Prod posts from years ago. Check out his profile on most recent posts, and you'll find there's a butt load of old Alt Prod posts rehashes. Just to say he likes big feet? I think there's more going on.
Though Alt Prod does produce some good content, there must be a better way to let people know of his catalog of beautiful women.

LBFT is at it again, resurrecting old Alternative Prod posts from years ago. Check out his profile on most recent posts, and you'll find there's a butt load of old Alt Prod posts rehashes. Just to say he likes big feet? I think there's more going on.
Though Alt Prod does produce some good content, there must be a better way to let people know of his catalog of beautiful women.

Hey MTF,

Just wanted to chime in here to disspell any odd notions that may be coming up by LBFT's odd posting pattern. I don't know LBFT, I have a total of four PMs from him, three of which was him asking if I had received a custom clip email (couldn't find it) and another asking a beach tickling clip question. I do not know why he continually dregs up my old posts from the depths of the Image forum, it doesn't get me a lot of hits on C4S, that's more of the Video Clip forum to be honest.

Speaking of the Video Clip forum, I was quite happy when the kah-bosh was put on sock puppets by locking the order of clips (voiced my advocacy/joy several times to Myriads about this change), and I don't understand why the same hasn't been done for the Image forum, but this decision lays with Admin, not myself. It was amusing to watch all those "active" SNs go nearly silent after discovering their posts no longer bumped topics... but LBFT has continued his posting on the Video Clip forum regardless of the change, so perhaps bumping topics isn't his goal? Maybe increasing his post count? Maybe he really likes big feet? I only skimmed his post history, so I'm not sure if he's skipped posting on the under 7.5 shoe size threads.

Keep in mind there are many long term members here, some of significant/legendary status, who essentially copy/paste responses to videos they find enjoyable (which I am not criticizing, just pointing out). Why LBFT only picks my videos, you'll have to ask him, I don't know the answer to that one.

I have a busy life and sock puppets are not part of it.

Charlie

PS Thanks for the compliments, I always try my best. Shoot me a PM if you have any suggestions/thoughts on my content.

Last edited:
Right on AltProd. You've been one of my favorite producers for years. You don't need sock puppets to market your content. Also, more MILFs please, nude the better :)

MrTicklefeet,

I'm not sure why you wanted to upset me or bash me and my likes or show dislikes with my posts. But unless I'm breaking any rules here at the forum I can resurrect old post/clips whenever I like. Keep in mind it may be the first time I've bought and seen the clip. So when that happens I search the clip out here at the forum and give my little opinion about liking of large foot bottoms.

It also gives me a chance to push my 2 favorite clip stores
Tickling Clip Store: http://www.tickleintensive.com
Foot Worship Store: http://www.pleasuresofthesole.com

Or should I say pretty much the only 2 clip stores I buy from anymore now.

Thank you,
LBFT

MrTicklefeet,

I'm not sure why you wanted to upset me or bash me and my likes or show dislikes with my posts. But unless I'm breaking any rules here at the forum I can resurrect old post/clips whenever I like. Keep in mind it may be the first time I've bought and seen the clip. So when that happens I search the clip out here at the forum and give my little opinion about liking of large foot bottoms.

It also gives me a chance to push my 2 favorite clip stores
Tickling Clip Store: http://www.tickleintensive.com
Foot Worship Store: http://www.pleasuresofthesole.com

Or should I say pretty much the only 2 clip stores I buy from anymore now.

Thank you,
LBFT

I'm not out to upset or bash you, it's just you'r a tad obsessed with Alt Prod posts from the past, as you're posting history shows. We had a problem like this in the video section where lots of older posts would suddenly rise to the top to the degree the administration had to put a lock on posts to prevent that. Now it's happening here. Granted, they are all beautiful women, but you can snag the photos, buy the video, (which it sounds like you don't do anyway), and move on. You don't have to keep repeating yourself that you like big feet on women. I like big feet on women, but I don't make it an obsession to keep reminding people here about it in what may come off like I'm promoting one companies past efforts.

I'm not out to upset or bash you, it's just you'r a tad obsessed with Alt Prod posts from the past, as you're posting history shows. We had a problem like this in the video section where lots of older posts would suddenly rise to the top to the degree the administration had to put a lock on posts to prevent that. Now it's happening here. Granted, they are all beautiful women, but you can snag the photos, buy the video, (which it sounds like you don't do anyway), and move on. You don't have to keep repeating yourself that you like big feet on women. I like big feet on women, but I don't make it an obsession to keep reminding people here about it in what may come off like I'm promoting one companies past efforts.

MrTicklefeet,

I don't want to get into a big battle over this issue with you. But you say your not out to upset me but yet in 2 post on this thread I feel attacked. Like I said if I'm breaking any rules I'll stop bring up old threads/clips/photos ETC. I've seen MANY members here at TMF repeat themselves MANY TIMES. So if I want to have an opinion over and over again I would like to think I can, without being ATTACKED. Also who are you to question if I'm buying or not buying clip from a clip store. Are you going to tell me that wasn't a personal shot at me? If you had a problem with me bringing back old clips/threads and me repeating myself you could have just sent me a PM and ask me why I do it, no you didn't do that you posted what you had to say here for all the public to see, sounds like your trying to upset me or put me down in some way. I hope this is the last time I have to reply on this or any other thread defending myself.

Thank you,
LBFT

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back