• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your personal perfect tickling video

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
What would it be?

I have two scenarios that I think would cover it.

1) A smaller woman who completely dominates a larger male with tickling...and without bondage. I've seen this in real life and the woman wasn't extra strong and didn't know martial arts...she just wasn't ticklish and was a ruthless tickler.

2) Imagine a close up of a pair of feet with a charming young lady sitting next to them. You see the soles of the 'lee and the face of the 'ler in the same shot. Those feet then get...slowly...tickled. Maybe one finger gliding up the sole. Maybe one finger lightly scratching at one point or another on one or both feet. Just slow, deliberate tickling. And while you never see the face of the 'lee...you hear the laughter. If the 'lee is ticklish and the laughter is sincere it would be wonderful! And if the 'ler knew how to taunt...even better.

For #2 I can picture Charlee Chase as the 'ler. I love her work! In fact I found one video close to that scene here.

Just my two cents. I've been around a long time and my preferences have changer over the years...but these two scenes are a constant for me.

~ toyou

I've always wanted to see a woman tickled upside-down (in X form), completely naked and gagged, by three or four men. Her body being at the right height where one man can be tickling her clit with a feather, while also tickling her thighs. One tickling her feet, one or two getting her front 'upper' body [breasts and arms/underarms].

i been tickled upside down by my ex girlfriend she use to hang my feet from the rafters in garage and tickle my feet was a huge rush being in that position but yeah was worried id fall lol

Honestly, my favorite videos are the ones where there's 2 lee's stocked together. One is spread out face down and restrained spread eagle. The other is on her knees and free to use her hands. The beauty of this is the true ler can tickle either pair of feet in the stocks, both girls feet at once, both bodies at once, or just one body. The lee completely restrained is helpless. The lee with freedom is told she can tickle the other young lady as much as she likes (obviously she will) and one of my favorite aspects of this type of video is when the 2 who can tickle gang up on the one who is completely restrained, but then suddenly the true ler turns his attention on the other woman and she is shocked that he's tickling her instead of helping her tickling the other woman :) of course then they can trade places
Sorry if that's confusing, just got lost typing it out

Mine would be this:

A woman is bound on her back with her arms straight above her head, and her feet bound to the other end of the bed, once again straight as opposed to spread. She is just her bra + panties.

There are 3 lers:

1) One who is sitting her arms, pinning her and further immobilizing the lee's movement, tickling her armpits.

2) One straddling her waist and tickling her ribs and stomach

3) One sitting on her legs tickling her feet.

This goes on non-stop for a good 10 minutes.

And that there would be my perfect tickling video.

My dream choice of models:

Lee: Eva from Tickle Central, Lolo from TickleAbuse, or Jackie French from Realtickling.

Lers: MJ from TA, Taylor Raz, and Princess C

I don't like m/f, just f/f or f/m. Completely naked, no clothing. The problem with many of the f/m is the guy is often masked, which means you can hear him but can't see his facial expressions. Plenty of verbal teasing from the ler or lers is also important. And I prefer beds as opposed to those tables or racks they often use. So THIS would be ideal, only REAL, not a cartoon: http://www.ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=523568&d=1488269269

...well he's blindfolded, but without the blindfold, that would be PERFECT!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back