• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gender indication of profiles, photos etc.

robmic

Verified
I went back 4 pages here and didn't see anything about this, so here goes. I was cruising through some member photos and was just wanting to look at some of our female members here to see how many I could find closer to my age. Unfortunately, some of the screen names were deceiving and more often than not, I would pull up male pics. Kind of a pain in the ass.... open, close, open, close... Probably 75% of the ones I opened were male.... and you couldn't really tell by the screen name. Seems like a simple M or F somewhere in the heading would save a lot of time. And not only in the member photos, but the profiles would be nice, too. Thanks for listening.

Seems like a good point. As a dude who signed up under a female name (the name of a character I write about), I've often felt like I'm unintentionally confusing people. I've even thought I might need to change my name. A M or F on the heading would fix things up nicely.

The TMF just needs a dating site feature. Search by sex, preferences, city, and state. How many members do we have? Damn. I might just have to get to work on this myself. The race is on.

I'd charge a monthly fee for it too. I would hope it would weed out fake profiles. Dirty bastards, taking people's time.

The TMF just needs a dating site feature. Search by sex, preferences, city, and state. How many members do we have? Damn. I might just have to get to work on this myself. The race is on.

I'd charge a monthly fee for it too. I would hope it would weed out fake profiles. Dirty bastards, taking people's time.

They already have a personals section here, and for the most part, they identify themselves as M or F, but not all the time. As far as being able to search by preferences, I haven't seen that there yet....

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back