• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Extremely Ticklish Cutie Tied Up and Tickled Hard - F/F

Cam Girl Jenny

TMF Regular
Hi All,

These are some images taken directly from a new video I filmed last weekend called - Totally Screwed This clip has some serious rib, stomach, and armpit tickling! Allegra is tied up by her wrists and literally dangling from the ceiling rafter of a backwoods cabin we found to film in. We were so deep into the woods that nobody could hear Allegra screaming and pleading for Lela to stop tickling her ribs, stomach, and armpits...Well, we could certainly hear her and she was not acting...! She is a super ticklish girl and a true "screamer", so that is why Lela puts her hand over Allegra's mouth about 2 minutes into the video (it doesn't help much though).

Lela verbally attacks Allegra and shows her no mercy at all, even though poor Allegra is begging for her to stop! These are two great girls and we filmed plenty of foot tickling video too, including some with me in it, so please be watching for those if you like that type of tickling. Also, I believe that both of the girls are making accounts here and will be posting soon, so please welcome them both :)

**A 30 Second VIDEO PREVIEW has been posted over in the Video section of the forum under the same title**

I hope you enjoy the clip,

~Jennifer~

Attachments

• altt1c.jpg
    altt1c.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 990
  • altt1e.jpg
    altt1e.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 1,072
  • altt2a.jpg
    altt2a.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 668
  • altt3a.jpg
    altt3a.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 906
  • altt4a.jpg
    altt4a.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 730
Last edited:
Had so much fun shooting with you guys, it was an honor! Can't wait to work together again, next time will be even better than the first!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back