• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tiny Lusty Lisa F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Tiny Lisa gets seriously turned on by bondage. She isnt the kind of model who suffers a lot, she likes it too much. But the way she squirms and her sly sexy smile is definitely very hot. Lisa is so tiny she cannot fit in the stocks, so her arms are at the side.

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• lustylisatickle1.jpg
    lustylisatickle1.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,572
  • lustylisatickle2.jpg
    lustylisatickle2.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,587
  • lustylisatickle3.jpg
    lustylisatickle3.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 1,204
  • lustylisatickle4.jpg
    lustylisatickle4.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,424
  • Tiny Lusty Lisa Sample.wmv
    5.2 MB · Views: 2,342
Tiny Lusty Lisa

Tiny Lisa is really horny and she is getting her gorgeous size 5 feet worshipped for the first time. Kitty gets her wet and Lisa sticks her hand in her pants to touch herself as Kitty sucks, licks and kisses her feet.

TA WORSHIP

I have included a low resolution sample, the video on the store is 1280X720 HD WMV

Attachments

• tinylustylisa1.jpg
    tinylustylisa1.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 532
  • tinylustylisa2.jpg
    tinylustylisa2.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 366
  • tinylustylisa3.jpg
    tinylustylisa3.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 348
  • tinylustylisa4.jpg
    tinylustylisa4.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 475
  • Tiny Lusty Lisa Low Res Sample.wmv
    4.3 MB · Views: 541
cute but not all that ticklish... I wish people were more honest. It would bring about better content and product.

Totally agree with alpha..cute but not ticklish

That is what the description and sample is for, whiners, what is more honest than providing a sample video?

Id say any negative response to the slightest bit of criticism is the definition of being a whiny little bitch. Tommy.

You question my integrity about being "honest" about a video. What do you think a sample video is for?

Have to agree with Tommy on this one. True, she was not that ticklish. But there were no false claims made -- there wasn't anything that screamed out "this is one hyperticklish girl!" All it said is that she's tiny, which she is. It's not like Alternative Productions, for which every single video there's a long story about how this is the most ticklish girl ever, how much she hates it, etc. etc., regardless of how ticklish the girl really is.

Have to agree with Tommy on this one. True, she was not that ticklish. But there were no false claims made -- there wasn't anything that screamed out "this is one hyperticklish girl!" All it said is that she's tiny, which she is. It's not like Alternative Productions, for which every single video there's a long story about how this is the most ticklish girl ever, how much she hates it, etc. etc., regardless of how ticklish the girl really is.

I don't remember claiming in every single video description "this is the most ticklish girl ever!" I do however remember stating in most descriptions that the girls are tickled INTENSELY.... hence the name of my company :)

We provide plenty of pictures and lengthy sample clips to let everyone decide for themselves if they agree with our descriptions. Judging by our sales, they're agreeing with us.

Charlie and I work really hard to only hire the most ticklish models, and we stand behind our work. If you only knew how many hot women didn't pass our audition.... :(

Last edited:
Id say any negative response to the slightest bit of criticism is the definition of being a whiny little bitch. Tommy.

There's a difference between constructive criticism and insulting people by suggesting they're being dishonest when it's completely unjustified. Absolutely nothing misleading about the clip's description.

i don't care what anyone says she's an absolute cutie, and in a way reminds me of Dylan, now those 2 together would be something.

You question my integrity about being "honest" about a video. What do you think a sample video is for?
==========================================================

anyone who would question you / your integrity is spitting in the wind - and- you know what they say about that....................................

I find it very humorous that these video producers (who I am sure could make better money using their skills and technology for other paths, yet choose to provide fantasy-fulfilling videos to the relatively small percentage of tickle-fans in the world) provide pictures and samples of these clips, free of charge, and still have to take flak from those out there who get their jollies being greedy and overly critical from behind the safety of their computer screen. Do any of these people come out from their parents' basements and actually try to produce some art of their own for the TMF community? Doesn't seem like it. Instead, they troll the chatrooms and forums, infecting us all with their putrid personalities.

My thanks go out to those who provide content to myself and the TMF audience, and my sympathies as well.

To say dishonest I believe was a mistake and he shouldn't have said that, but other than that, we should all be able to express opinion about clips, and this one stunk.

Tommy says in the description she doesnt suffer from tickling, provides a sample, so what are we talking about? Every once in a while a video where a model is enjoying being tickled is pretty damn hot. So to those who dont like the video, you are saying that if you were at TA's studio and this girl was there and wanted you to tickle her and turn her on, you would say no? C'mon!

you are drawing conclusions that she likes getting tickled and it turns her on.. what I see is a very hot girl getting tickled, semi laughing, because she gets paid for this. it would be stupid if after every clip posted, all responses would be- great job, fantastic, awesome.. the greatest movies have critics and producers should be able to take criticism.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back