• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

11/26/12 Really Cool First Timer! Abbi in the Stocks

TMJ Productions

1st Level Yellow Feather
"Abbi's First Tickle Session"

Abbi is not a model, although she should be. This was her first photo shoot, video shoot, and first time in stocks.

I was haning with my pal Rupert over the holiday weekend and he brought his friend Abbi with him, the subject of a tickle video came up and suddenly there we were with Abbi in the stocks. It's tough having pals. (Movie Young Guns)

Abbi is a gorgeous, tough, tall, very cool, open minded ticklish young lady.

Tickled areas: socked feet, bare feet, knees, neck, armpits, sides, ribs, tummy and some very cool belly button fun.

Abbi fights it as best she can but the clip is filled with awseome laughter, silent at times, loud at others. Her reactions are very cute. All in all she survived and had a lot of fun with it. Rupert joins in for some 2 on 1 tickles for poor Abbi.

The full clip is here:
http://www.clips4sale.com/14418

Here's a smaller lower quality preview and a collage.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Abbi1TKColl.jpg
    Abbi1TKColl.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 2,334
  • ABIFTTKDSESLP.wmv
    3.9 MB · Views: 1,957
Love her. Hope she comes back.

Tattooed, ticklish, and her camo socks - a keeper.

Love her reactions! I'll have to pick this one up! A pretty woman and ticklish, no other requirements needed. :)

DK

Thanks for the cool comments people! We're all pretty happy you like the clip!

hell I might buy the clip simply because you made a reference to Young Guns. well played sir...well played

Well done pal!!!! Certainly a candidate for her favorite M&M's, lol.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back