• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I may have finally found my partner I'm crime to start a clips4sale.

porcelaindoll2

Verified
Like the title says i think I may have finally found a young cute switch that leans now Dom towards females(I am switch that leans more sub) that not only do I enjoy playing with, but when I told him I have been wanting to start a clips for sale he was very interested. That is right the TMF's very own procelaindoll2 who has a strong tickle fetish wants to start her own store. Been doing fetish modeling for a while now. My fetish name is Rose Holland. I feel after being on this site for about five years and having a huge tickle fetish will help me to be able to make some good clips, but I would still love your help. What do you guys and gals like to see in your ideal tickling clip? I want to try to cater to my fellow TMF community as much as I possibly can. Oh right now the clips will be mostly m/f and for genres outside of tickling I am thinking bondage, foot fetish, stockings, shoes, damsel in distress, hitachi torture, tens unit torture, spanking, and maybe some degrading(You know the ones where the model makes fun of her viewers. Meh not really my thing, but I know I could do it). Hope to hear from you guys and gals.

Last edited:
Thats is awesome best of luck to you. I know i would love to see stockings, hitachi torture and lickle. Also perhaps some back and forth between tickle and orgasm denial.

Thats is awesome best of luck to you. I know i would love to see stockings, hitachi torture and lickle. Also perhaps some back and forth between tickle and orgasm denial.

Thanks this will really just be an awesome fun side job for us. We may also hire models if we actually make any money. I know the chemistry between us is awesomesauce! We are also discussing themed clips, but I told him we should do normal ones first and then try out some themed. I do love the idea of themed, but I want to show what he and I can do first.

My boyfriend and I have still been thinking up ideas and we are still both interested in setting up a C4S. I have made a second free video and it is the link in my sig. This clip really represents the chemistry between us better and my reactions(Note the pinwheel was mainly used to tease and not really tickle.). Now do I think I am the most deathly ticklish lee on the face of the earth and every touch makes me howl with maddening laughter!? That answer would be no. Am I ticklish? Yes. Are my reactions real and genuine? Yes I hate faking with a passion. Is tickling extremely erotic for me, makes me super horny, and leaves me dripping wet? YES YES YES!!!!!! So If you'd like to see a model who is actually in and living the BDSM lifestyle, been on the TMF for almost six years, has a ginormous tickle fetish(Leaning heavily on erotic), and want to see real genuine reactions I'm you're gal. All we need now is a camera man to help record for us. So I am asking if there is anyone here who'd be interested? You'll get to see live action fetish stuff and I will also give you all my clips for free for your own personal use ;)(Hey I'm not an idiot I know what you boys do with these clips. Hell I do it too with my Hitachi.).

Just an update. We have been thinking up a ton of ideas. One of my goals will be to prove you can really tickle someone without depending on long fingernails or brushes. Not to say we won't use tools, but we will be using ones you may have never seen or don't see that often. Can't wait to record the violet wand tickle clip. We have a ton of ideas. My boyfriend and I really want to do fantasy clips. Unlike most fetish models I can actually act. Our idea is for every one fantasy clip we record we will record two regular ones. Our clips 4 sale will have a ton of fetishes, but tickling and feet will probably be the main two.

Just now saw your update!

Still very much looking forward to seeing your beautiful feet wired up to the TENS unit!

HI nylon feather dusting with foot tied to a chair with one shoe still on or one stocking on but the stocking foot gets a feathering id pay to see a clip like that it hAS BEEN A dream to do that to someone and a storyline is best

I'm glad that you have found a way of making money while enjoying your work.

I recall you saying that tickling leads you to having a orgasm. I would love to see you tickled to an orgasm. :bow:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back