• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

defeated by an enemy

lopper8882002

I saw this on a forum - looks like its true? Thought I'd post it- amazing story- any more like this?

I had a bad experience with tickling that has now made me obsessed with being tickled. Basically, a few years ago, I was challenged to a wrestling match by a woman I cant stand, and I laughed it off by saying that I could beat her too easily and that it would be a waste of time. Now, this woman and I do not like each other, and in fact could be called enemies. I really, really dont like her- she just rubs me the wrong way. We both had mutual friends watching us, and she started taunting me, calling me chicken etc. So I pushed her and said get lost, but then she lunged at me and started grappling at my arms to pin them while trying to trip be backwards. All of a sudden, she did something which to this day still gives me nightmares. She slipped her hands up my shirt and started tickling my ribs hard. I couldn't grab her arms since they were under my shirt and started to panic- i was desperately trying not to laugh in front of all these people. But I was losing strength, and when she tripped me I was completely unprepared and fell back on the ground with her on top of me. Now I was embarrassed, sweating profusely and exhausted, and the smile on her face showed that she realized that I had nothing left- she sensed my helpless state like a wild animal. So she started to try to pin my arms above my head, and I fought back wtih all remaing strength. Well to make a long story short, she won that battle after 20 minutes, pinning my head between her knees, which were pinning my arms straight up over my head. She had me in a schoolgirl pin and I was blushing with humiliation unlike I ever have before. My friends looked horrified, and her friends were laughing and cheering. Then, this evil woman started to tickle my exposed armpits and ribs. I tried to fight the laughter but it was just too much, I was totally spent and in a panic realized that she had me completely and utterly defeated. I was absolutely enraged by this, but was completely helpless to stop her. In about 10 seconds I lost it- hysterical laughter pouring out of my lungs, My girlfriend, who was watching and have a long-time rivalry with this woman, was screaming at me to buck her off, since she couldnt stand watching me be so thoroughly beaten by her rival. I will continue later because my frustration is starting to get the better of me again!

That sounds like an utterly, humiliating incident for you. very emasculating. im sorry to hear that.

I don't think it's his, I'm pretty sure he found it somewhere... just going by his first sentence. But yeah that sounds horrible.

I saw this on a forum - looks like its true? Thought I'd post it- amazing story- any more like this?

Guys, the OP (right there ^) already stated that the story is not theirs. They found it somewhere.

Sorry to repost but anyone aware of similar stories involving comeuppance and rivalry?

I've had people try to do that to me many times, luckily always been tough enough to handle it without giving in. I've also done it successfully to people. Tickling someone who is mean is very satisfying &#55357;&#56847;&#55357;&#56833;

I've had people try to do that to me many times, luckily always been tough enough to handle it without giving in. I've also done it successfully to people. Tickling someone who is mean is very satisfying ����

Maybe you just haven't encountered an effective enough enemy. ;)

Haha. Perhaps. ;) There's only one way to find out. Besides, I vaguely remember you hinting at your weakness in a story you shared. :D

That is a good story. I have already read it on here a long time ago by the original poster haha. Can't remember who it was though. Thanks for the reminder though :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back