• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what got you started?

shygirl5

TMF Regular
i know this has been discussed at least once upon a time, but what got you started in your tickle fetish? for me, it was a photo of an old record album cover.

i finally found it the other day! it's not exactly as i remembered it, but at the same time, i'm pretty sure this is what sparked my "secret" LOVE of tickling!

i certainly don't look at the photo the same way i did as a child of 5 years of age, but i think i'll keep it around as it's my first memory of tickling. ;) i'm a hardcore ticklee!

first_tickle_ever.jpg

For me, it was sitting next to a girl in kindergarten who would always lift her shirt up and show her stomach. One day, I leaned over and tickled her while the teacher wasn't looking.

for me it was being curious about cute female feet at the age of 12 or so and first tickle feet was my aunt

A girl in school (I won't say age so as not to potentially violate guidelines) who wore dress shoes to school one day. They hurt her feet so she took them off and put her bare feet on my desk and said "Tickle." She liked being tickled on her feet and eventually all over.

My earilest memory was a curiosity and attraction to female bare feet. The tickling just came forth on its own as I experienced my interest in feet. Then around the age of 10, a baby sitter (I know, very common story but true nonetheless) asked me to tickle her feet. She was bare foot at the time which I liked and the thrill was incredible that I had my first ejactulation right there in my pants. From that point, I was a full blown foot/tickle fan!

My fetish goes back literally as far back as I can remember. There was no specific incident that triggered it, I just remember always being turned by seeing, reading about, or witnessing tickling. Any time I saw it on tv, even as young as 3, I felt weird inside and needed to 'relieve' myself, but I didn't know what I was doing at the time. I feel like I was born this way, nothing really stated it for me.

My fetish goes back literally as far back as I can remember. There was no specific incident that triggered it, I just remember always being turned by seeing, reading about, or witnessing tickling.
The same for me, back to age four, which is as far back as I can remember.

Well for me, it started with having a foot-fetish, which I first discovered in my early teens, but I think it had always been there, subconsciously. From there, it just developed naturally into a tickling fetish; they seemed to go hand in hand with each other. I do remember being confused and slightly worried about it at first, but I've found that it has become more natural and comfortable as time has passed.

I remember at a very young age I was living in Hanover Massachusetts ( South of Boston and my neighbors daughter Tina and my sister are best friends and occasionally tina would sleep over and she'd always sleep barefoot and the cover were off of her feet and I would sneak in and very gently glide my fingers up and down the soles of her feet and loved watching them twitch. To this day I can still see the soles of her feet staring back at me, I did the same thing to my aunt Peg who would babysit for me and my younger siblings I'd sneak out to hide behind the couch and tickle her feet with and without socks on if the were on I would ever so gently remove them.

My fetish goes back literally as far back as I can remember. There was no specific incident that triggered it, I just remember always being turned by seeing, reading about, or witnessing tickling. Any time I saw it on tv, even as young as 3, I felt weird inside and needed to 'relieve' myself, but I didn't know what I was doing at the time. I feel like I was born this way, nothing really stated it for me.

milagros317
The same for me, back to age four, which is as far back as I can remember.

What they said! ^^^^^^ :p

I'll second that, word for word.

I've had an interest in stocking feet for as long as I can remember. When I was about 6 I remember seeing David Copperfield saw Catherine Bach in half, and although the feet (early 80s American tan tights) were fake, he gave them a tickle and she responded accordingly. Her reactions triggered something in me, and I've had a tickle fetish since (though it's not as prominent as my stocking foot fetish). My first indulgence of both was tickling my aunt's stocking feet when I was 11 (it relaxes her), and it's a very happy memory.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

youtube's "videos being watched right now". showed a tickle clip, ever since then i've been hooked.

I've always had a connection with tickling from an early age. it was very much a playful part of my childhood. I sort of grew out of it for a while but when I was about 15 I saw this episode of a science show and it resparked my interest well and truly!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRdfd8b_Bs0

Around six years old

Around six years old I saw a cartoon called Space Kidettes which a young lad named Countdown refused to tell where the treasure map was. Evil Captain Skyhook tied him up removed his boots and had his feet tickled with the nuclear feather tickler until he talked. Also in my first grade reader John had his feet licked by Spot that caught my interest. By second grade I suddenly would daydream about stripping my female classmates shoes and socks off and tickling their feet. It wasnt long before I figured out that I not only wanted to tickle their feet but I wanted to smell and kiss them. This all occured around 44 years ago and these urges have gotten stronger for those who think these desires will go away.

I was about 12, I was on holiday with my family and one day we stopped outside a pub to have a drink of coke. A couple came and sat on the next table, they where both giggly and seemed to be having fun together. I watched as she slipped off her flip flops and placed her feet on his lap. As soon as she had done this he tickled the soles of her feet, her toes wiggled and she laughed out loud. Ever since then I have seen this as a sign of effection, so the women I have dated in the past have had there feet tickled by me and they have all enjoyed it. Looking to the future I can't wait until I am tickling feet again lol.

Also as far back as I can remember for me. I remember being very little and we had a visitor come over to stay for a few days. I don't remember much but I remember thinking she was very pretty. Anyway. One evening she was in the living room alone reading a book with her socked feet propped up on the arm of the couch she was laying on. I remember getting a little "doctor" playset I had, going to the end of the couch, pulling off her socks, and performing tests on her feet. Some of which I'm sure were tickling. I'm not sure how long I got to do this (she just giggled and kept her feet right where they were) but after a while I remember my dad coming in and telling me to "leave her feet alone" and I remember feeling very embarrassed, but I will always remember how she responded. She said "Oh,it's ok it feels good." I think that was probably the moment I became hooked on feet, tickling, bare feet specifically, and unrestrained consensual tickling all at once. I remember that moment making me feel "weird."

Thing is I remember everything I did feeling automatic, like I was compelled to do it if I wanted to or not. So I'm wondering if I was born that way and as soon as the first opportunity happened I just kind of automatically took it. Either way I have always been so thankful for that experience.

Wow it feels good to get that off my chest and share.

I would've been 5 years old sitting on the school bus next to my first grade teacher on my way home from swimming class and I still remember to this day telling her I was going to tickle her...

Tummies always got to me - something about the belly button - if a teacher reached up high to grab something, exposing her belly just a lil bit...still even today it's a huge rush for me.

Mine actually originated from my bellybutton fetish.

Once I got into bellybutton tickling, I just got more into tickling in general.

Last edited:
Another 'born with it' here. Don't have a clue why, how, what, when, or where it started.

In high school when I was dating my first GF. We never talked about it out loud but tickling was a big part of our physical relationship. We were in like 10th grade and we would wrestle and and tickle each other. We would also play games where one of us would lay down and the other would tickle different areas to see how much we could resist(it wasn't much lol). Tickling got us comfortable with touching each other's bodies, and led to other things. She was the one who usually initiated it, but I enjoyed it. We broke up years ago but she did love tickling. Sometimes I wonder if she's on a site like this. Tickling with her was so much fun. If I could find someone who could match that, I'd be so thrilled.

OMG. That would've been my ultimate fantasy. Can't believe it actually happened to you! I would've tickled her Every Single Class thereafter, probably fallen in love (no matter how young), and very likely gotten in trouble for not paying attention and/or failed the class.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back