• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what got you started?

^ for me too, exactly. By age 3 or 4 I was fascinated by girls in leotards or stockings in a gymnastics class. I desperately wanted to see them tickled. Didn't have the courage to actually ever try. By 4 or 5 I had figured out how to fantasize about this and masturbate, even though it was many years before anything came out when I did this.

40+ years later, I STILL go crazy for any dancer-look when girls wear bodystockings or tights.

Mostly from seeing it in cartoons and some books and then some cousin tickling. But what really launched it into outer space was babysitters. There were a couple I'd go after who liked it and we'd play a lot, and also a couple who absolutely hated it and I was intensely thrilled at both. Had some major fun times and battles and quickly became obsessed.

Other than everything I previously mentioned? I tickled a few girls in high school just randomly and I grew an interest.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back