• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anybody wish they could connect the TMF with their facebook, if it was optional?

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
The TMF has an option that would enable people to "like" threads from facebook, and link to things here on their facebook account.

I've always left it disabled because I assume nobody is looking to connect their real life to their fetish life, but maybe I'm jumping to conclusions.

If the default was to NOT do it, would anyone want to be able to do that?

It would be neat to be able to "like" things.

I'm willing to bet more than a few people here have a separate Facebook account for this part of their lives. ;<)

~ toyou

I wouldn't mind because my facebook is purely for friends from here. But I would hate to think of what would happen for someone who didn't want that feature and accidentally clicked the "post to facebook" or "share on facebook" button. Can that happen that easily?

I wouldn't mind because my facebook is purely for friends from here. But I would hate to think of what would happen for someone who didn't want that feature and accidentally clicked the "post to facebook" or "share on facebook" button. Can that happen that easily?

We would definitely do everything possible to make that unlikely-to-impossible, maybe even by adding an extra layer that asks "Are you SURE that's what you meant to do?"

Hey, if folk want to like things here on facebook I'm all for it. Who knows, you may have a kindred spirit nested somewhere in your friends list...

That said, I won't be liking or sharing anything from here on my FB account (though that doesn't mean I don't like this place).

I have a separate facebook just for fetish stuff, so I wouldn't mind.

Absolutely not! I don't post, like or anything else on facebook that I wouldn't want a boss to see!!!

I think it's a terrible idea. It would make it harder for me to be on Facebook actually, since I don't need Facebook's software tracking the fact that I'm 'friends' with dozens of people who are 'liking' fetish related content. Please let us keep these two world separate, Jeff. Please.

Well at least there's a nice clear consensus evolving :rolleyes:

I'd personally never use it, since outside of a select few friends I've met on here I have no want or need to share my fetishes so blatantly. I feel like linking to this sort of thing on your Facebook would serve more to creep out your friends than anything else.

Is there a way to activate it for specific members? Like say I wanted to be able to link my facebook, I would have to private message you or a mod to sort it out or activate it through my profile settings.

That way the people who want it can have it and those that dont, have no need to worry about it.

Obviously its going to increase your workload, but caters for people for and against the idea.

I wouldn't want it to automatically link my Facebook account to the forum. If it does happen, I'd want the option to turn it on and off, so I COULD keep things private.

If I had a separate facebook that'd be ok....

I think as long as the "link to facebook" is separate from normal log in it'd be alright :) If you have an option to "share to facebook" just make sure you put an extra "are you SURE you want to share this" step so those who accidently hit it have time to say no! :)

I'm sure there are people who like the idea. Personally, I'm not down. If the functionality appears, I'd prefer to keep it turned off on my account. I simply don't have the social networking time and patience for multiple Facebook accounts. Facebook has primarily become where I keep in contact with family.

I wouldn't mind some means of connecting TMf to facebook, but I don't know about linking stuff to FB from here. If I ever get a seperate account for my fetish activities maybe, but specifically what I'd like to see is a means of finding and connecting with fellow tickle enthusiests on FB. Nothing against TMF, it's still a great place for group things like discussions, events, and media (clips/images/stories), but in terms of socialazation, FB just has such a better user interface in terms of online status, chat, messaging, etc. Plus more about the person in their everyday life, which for someone like me who cares about people as people is quite appealing. The only problem is that it could potentially lead to privacy issues and stalkers, but I'd like to think that if people are on a site like this, they're responsible enough to take the proper precautions both in practice and set-up offered by FB. In summery, I probably won't use it much, cause it would lead to a whole bunch of hard to answer questions to my friends, but if you have a seperate account (Or very liberal and understanding friends) then I think it'd be a fine idea. BUT, what I'd really like to see is an app that allows you to meet other TMFers on FB. It shouldn't post anything on ur wall (That's what TMF and/or the afore mentioned feature is for), and it would be nice if it didn't show up in places that my friends could find out about it, (but I don't know if that's possible :/). Anyway, that's what I'd like to see. I doubt it will come to pass, but thought it was worth mentionaing.

I wouldn't oppose the feature being added, but I wouldn't use it myself. I have vanilla friends and family on my facebook. But I think it could be fun for people who have a separate facebook for kink stuff.

I would never want the TMF connected to my Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn or whatever else I use, personally. I know some people have seperate accounts for their fetish stuff, but I don't. I just have one account. That would be too complicated. I already have enough seperate accounts for other things I do.

I think it's a terrible idea. It would make it harder for me to be on Facebook actually, since I don't need Facebook's software tracking the fact that I'm 'friends' with dozens of people who are 'liking' fetish related content. Please let us keep these two world separate, Jeff. Please.

And this is a good point. I do have TMF friends on my friends lists, I just tell them if they are going to be on my list to not talk about tickling on my page. But they might be okay with liking stuff, and if you have enough friends on your list that are liking things they might like something, it could come up on your activity stream and you might accidentally click like on it because it pops up and you don't notice. Or Facebook might have it pop up thinking you might like it since enough of your friends do.

I have to laugh when some of these people talk about a separate f/b account for (fill in blank here)! Hell, I can't even handle the one I have! Just my inner dinosaur speaking here..... :p

I have to laugh when some of these people talk about a separate f/b account for (fill in blank here)! Hell, I can't even handle the one I have! Just my inner dinosaur speaking here..... :p

Facebook is so creepy now the way it records everything, I'm sure if I tried to make a private one, I'd fuck it up, and the fake profile would end up in some coworkers "suggested friends" feed or something.

I'll have to vote no as well Jeff, I have one Facebook account and with family and coworkers. I have to dodge whenever I'm on tickling sites to make sure it's not linking me to Facebook and rather not have to worry about it here.

Tickling stays under my mask and I'd like to keep it that way please.

DK

No thank you. I like my Facebook and my fetish separate. They do not need to be related.

I would not like the idea of dodging facebook links on here. It is hard enough on other sites. I do not want my family and friends seeing what goes on behind closed doors. I vote no.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back