Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale! More Tickling videos than anyone!

What's New?

4/20/2014

There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EST. Join the fun!

New from MTJ

Tickle Torture
Academy #10

Click here
4/16/14

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

Ticklingparadise

NEW VIDEO!
FEBRUARY 2014 RELEASE

NEW!!!!

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tickle fantasy

Tickle fantasy

There are a lot of videos out there with the fantasy theme. Scenarios in where a spy is captured and in order to get the info they tickle them, that sort of thing. What is your ideal fantasy?

That's my ideal fantasy! spy captured! Spy interrogation with lily is one of my favs. But i want more of that kind!! Realtickling had also a spy interrogation vid but that one sux. The asian girl in that vid wasnt that ticklish and didnt even laugh.
    Ticklejapan also has that kind of scenarios but i dont understand the language.
    i also like superheroeines interrogations. But there are also slim to none vids so...
    i am the ticklemaster

my personal fav is revenge tickling lol.

My fantasy is to be abducted by a women's professional basketball team and kept as their tickle toy/sex slave forever.

mine is being tickled into doing something someone wants you to do, or being tickled for information. Not quite spy-like, but by a group of friends or classmates.

I have always been a fan of Mandrake's Nylondon stories!

The authority of those who teach is often an obstacle to those who want to learn. - Cicero

People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within. - Ramona L. Anderson

I like non-consensual tickling. Someone tricked or trapped and tickled. Caught under the bed or a fence. Cornered by a group of others intent on tickling you. You get the idea....
    Bob

I fulfilled a harem girl fantasy once. Back when I was making my home made tickling videos, I bought one of my favorite models a harem girl costume. While I had her arms tied above her head and I was tickling her with feathers, I went into a narrative. (in an Eastern Indian accent, as my villain was, sounds much less threatening than a german accent). She was the naughty harem girl who kept laughing at the sultan, so the sultan said, "She likes to laugh so much, give her something to laugh about." It was hot fun.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That is quite a gorgeous model lucky u!!!

Blog Entries
    Trapped under a bed! Surprise attacks.
    Do I look passive to you? We'll just play my way from here on out Signed... Female Ler

Blog Entries
    One of mine was to be tickled by two guys at once, and I fulfilled that one tonight - that was awesome!! Another one of mine was a F/F sexual tickling experience, which I also fulfilled [about 2 weeks ago].

I have a fantasy of tickle-torturing someone I dislike as well, or watching them being tickle-tortured.
    .:Brandi Elizabeth:.

Add me on Fetlife
    "Like" me on Facebook for feet and tickling pictures and videos !

Quote Originally Posted by robmic View Post
    I like non-consensual tickling. Someone tricked or trapped and tickled. Caught under the bed or a fence. Cornered by a group of others intent on tickling you. You get the idea....
    Same thing here.

Old School Tickle Fan

Being kidnapped or the infamous interrogation scenario for me.

I like the idea of having an extremely ticklish executive and I would tickle her for a raise

Tickle fantasy

I like the fantasy of a class in foot massage or reflexology and the instructor has the class pair up for practice. The ticklish gal places her bare feet in the hands of the guy. Of course your fantasy may have the genders reversed but this is my fantasy after all.

The guy innocently strokes the sole of one foot and she stiffens and jerks. Their eyes meet. He asks the most dangerous question in the world for a ticklee, "are you ticklish?" She can hardly deny it since her reaction has given her away. She can't bring herself to say anything but her cheeks turn bright red and she shyly nods yes.

That mixture of panic and desire begin to we'll up in the girl. She and the guy have had a modest flirtation going on through the several classes and she happily agreed to be his partner. But she is deathly ticklish. One might ask why she ever took a foot massage class. Therein lies the paradox of some ticklish people. They have a constant internal battle where half of their inner dialogue hates being tickle and the other half admits a strong fascination, even a desire to experience being tickled.

And so now she finds herself with her very ticklish bare feet in the hands of this man she feels attracted to.

A smile, some might say a devious one, crosses his face. As the instructor begins the lesson our man follows the instructions like everyone else but his massage strokes are interspersed with how finger tips skittering along her soles or just under her bare toes. Quick tickles but tickles nonetheless. Each time he tickles her helpless foot twitches and her toes dance. She bites her lower lip but can't always catch the giggle that escapes her. His tickles are random and interspersed between firmer massage movements per the instructors directions. So she never knows when a tickle is coming.

The instructor pauses the students and jumps into lecture mode on various aspects of foot massage. Our ticklish female tries to pull her bare feet from harm's way but our ler lightly it firmly rests his arm over her ankles so she can't pull her feet away. His back is to her as he seemingly pays rapt attention to the instructor.

Our girl can feel her heart pounding and her breathing is shallow. Will he tickle her? She gasps as she receives her answer when she feels a single finger slide up and down her helpless bare arch. She tries to pull hr feet away with more urgency but his hold is firm and she is trapped.

As the teacher drones on he tickles her feet randomly. Sometimes it is a single stroke. Sometimes it is several fingers skittering over the nerve ending in her feet.

My fantasy always ends there and it is almost like a scene in a movie for me it is so clear and precise.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast