• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle fantasy

19ay

TMF Poster
There are a lot of videos out there with the fantasy theme. Scenarios in where a spy is captured and in order to get the info they tickle them, that sort of thing. What is your ideal fantasy?

That's my ideal fantasy! spy captured! Spy interrogation with lily is one of my favs. But i want more of that kind!! Realtickling had also a spy interrogation vid but that one sux. The asian girl in that vid wasnt that ticklish and didnt even laugh.
Ticklejapan also has that kind of scenarios but i dont understand the language.
i also like superheroeines interrogations. But there are also slim to none vids so...

My fantasy is to be abducted by a women's professional basketball team and kept as their tickle toy/sex slave forever. :p

mine is being tickled into doing something someone wants you to do, or being tickled for information. Not quite spy-like, but by a group of friends or classmates.

I like non-consensual tickling. Someone tricked or trapped and tickled. Caught under the bed or a fence. Cornered by a group of others intent on tickling you. You get the idea....

I fulfilled a harem girl fantasy once. Back when I was making my home made tickling videos, I bought one of my favorite models a harem girl costume. While I had her arms tied above her head and I was tickling her with feathers, I went into a narrative. (in an Eastern Indian accent, as my villain was, sounds much less threatening than a german accent). She was the naughty harem girl who kept laughing at the sultan, so the sultan said, "She likes to laugh so much, give her something to laugh about." It was hot fun.

Attachments

• HPIM2623.jpeg
    HPIM2623.jpeg
    121.1 KB · Views: 173
  • HPIM2626.jpeg
    HPIM2626.jpeg
    143.7 KB · Views: 171
  • HPIM2642.jpeg
    HPIM2642.jpeg
    139.7 KB · Views: 240
  • HPIM2646.jpeg
    HPIM2646.jpeg
    108.5 KB · Views: 293
  • HPIM2651.jpeg
    HPIM2651.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 286
One of mine was to be tickled by two guys at once, and I fulfilled that one tonight - that was awesome!! Another one of mine was a F/F sexual tickling experience, which I also fulfilled [about 2 weeks ago].

I have a fantasy of tickle-torturing someone I dislike as well, or watching them being tickle-tortured.

I like non-consensual tickling. Someone tricked or trapped and tickled. Caught under the bed or a fence. Cornered by a group of others intent on tickling you. You get the idea....

Same thing here.

I like the idea of having an extremely ticklish executive and I would tickle her for a raise

I like the fantasy of a class in foot massage or reflexology and the instructor has the class pair up for practice. The ticklish gal places her bare feet in the hands of the guy. Of course your fantasy may have the genders reversed but this is my fantasy after all.

The guy innocently strokes the sole of one foot and she stiffens and jerks. Their eyes meet. He asks the most dangerous question in the world for a ticklee, "are you ticklish?" She can hardly deny it since her reaction has given her away. She can't bring herself to say anything but her cheeks turn bright red and she shyly nods yes.

That mixture of panic and desire begin to we'll up in the girl. She and the guy have had a modest flirtation going on through the several classes and she happily agreed to be his partner. But she is deathly ticklish. One might ask why she ever took a foot massage class. Therein lies the paradox of some ticklish people. They have a constant internal battle where half of their inner dialogue hates being tickle and the other half admits a strong fascination, even a desire to experience being tickled.

And so now she finds herself with her very ticklish bare feet in the hands of this man she feels attracted to.

A smile, some might say a devious one, crosses his face. As the instructor begins the lesson our man follows the instructions like everyone else but his massage strokes are interspersed with how finger tips skittering along her soles or just under her bare toes. Quick tickles but tickles nonetheless. Each time he tickles her helpless foot twitches and her toes dance. She bites her lower lip but can't always catch the giggle that escapes her. His tickles are random and interspersed between firmer massage movements per the instructors directions. So she never knows when a tickle is coming.

The instructor pauses the students and jumps into lecture mode on various aspects of foot massage. Our ticklish female tries to pull her bare feet from harm's way but our ler lightly it firmly rests his arm over her ankles so she can't pull her feet away. His back is to her as he seemingly pays rapt attention to the instructor.

Our girl can feel her heart pounding and her breathing is shallow. Will he tickle her? She gasps as she receives her answer when she feels a single finger slide up and down her helpless bare arch. She tries to pull hr feet away with more urgency but his hold is firm and she is trapped.

As the teacher drones on he tickles her feet randomly. Sometimes it is a single stroke. Sometimes it is several fingers skittering over the nerve ending in her feet.

My fantasy always ends there and it is almost like a scene in a movie for me it is so clear and precise.

One of mine was to be tickled by two guys at once, and I fulfilled that one tonight - that was awesome!! Another one of mine was a F/F sexual tickling experience, which I also fulfilled [about 2 weeks ago].

I have a fantasy of tickle-torturing someone I dislike as well, or watching them being tickle-tortured.

I thought one of your fantasies was to be tickled by Primetime.. lol Sorry, I just had to throw that in. Forgive me...

I would love to be a sheik so I could tickle torture the feet of all my harem girls all night long!

I'm at a leather bear bar at Folsom in SF where there are leather cuffs on the wall and my wrists are buckled into them. I'm wearing a kilt (properly) and my tight black cotton t-shirt says "TICKLISH." And here comes a small group of large, wickedly grinning bears loping up to test it for truth in advertising.

My other fantasy is to encounter a helpless, stocky, ticklish bear in exactly that predicament. ;)

it was very nice watching you get tickled... but what you did to your husband's feet is possibly one of the 2 or 3 hottest things i've ever seen...

f/m fans: imagine your feet, helpless in the hands of a woman who really knows how to tickle... for almost 9 minutes.

it's bad enough when he still has his socks... but they don't stay on for long... i love how his feet are just trembling by the end... and you're one of the few ticklers i've ever seen who pays significant attention to the tops of the feet...

thanks so much for your effort... it looks like it was fun, though...

I have many tickling related fantasies. But perhaps the two most commons from my spank bank are:

1.) I am captured by a group of cheerleaders (I don't know why they would capture me, but I've suspended belief for the sake of getting off). They strip me to my bra and panties, tie me down and begin a slow and sensuous torture all over my body. They eventually cut off my bra and panties and torture my naked body. They finish me off by taking turns worshiping my feet. I'd have to say that is my ultimate fantasy

2.) Maybe my favorite ler fantasy is to lure a nice young man back to my place (I wouldn't actually do this, I'm married) and strip him to his boxers and tie him to my bed. I would give him a nice, long tickle and upon seeing his erection, finish the deal by giving him a foot job.

Last edited:
I thought one of your fantasies was to be tickled by Primetime.. lol Sorry, I just had to throw that in. Forgive me...
Oh yeah, forgot to add that to the list =P

I have a fantasy that I don't actually want to see in real life, which is my husband tickling someone I hate. In my head, it's extremely hot! But in real life, I really don't want any of those people near me or my husband. They're usually exes or whatever.

One of my major fantasies involves being secured to a home gym equipment system, so as I cannot lift the weights to escape the tickling. Its a major turn on for me and I dont know where it comes from :p

I think gym equipment would lend itself really well to tickling. Maybe if I think about that more I can convince myself to rejoin the gym!

Public group tickling is a big fantasy for me but not something I'd ever do in reality. There's just something about the idea of being egged on by a group of people all enjoying seeing someone tickled.

Compared to all the spy stuff my tickling fantasies sound pretty dull. Mostly I like the idea of spending hours with a pair of ticklish feet in my lap and slowly, methodically, tickling every inch of them. Or having this done to me.

Ah gym tickling. I think about it every time I'm benching and my shirt gets pulled up a little :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back