• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle fantasy

One of my biggest fantasies has always been one where I was kidnapped, bound with my bare feet put into stocks with my toes tied back, and tickle tortured until I am forced to be a hapless tickle slave for my captors~

Most always involve a male co-worker of mine in a "betting" or decision-making situation. Like if he can stand to be tickled for 20 minutes he can do whatever he wants to me. Win a bet, pick a restaurant for dinner, it could be stupid for all I care but I'm just dying to know if he's ticklish.

I really want to get my boyfriend without his concent.
In the middle of the night cuff him and start tickling. So he wakes up from a tickling nightmare into a real life tickling nightmare.
Then have another 3 female ler's come in the room.
Tickle him for an hour straight.
Never letting up so he can't even process what's happening to him. At the hour mark give him water then jump right back in for another 30.

Mine would be someone who captures me and won't let me go until they had their full of tickling me. And then a few days or weeks later, comes back and wants to tickle harder and longer then the last time :)

In the middle of the night cuff him and start tickling. So he wakes up from a tickling nightmare into a real life tickling nightmare.
Never letting up so he can't even process what's happening to him. At the hour mark give him water then jump right back in for another 30.

Ahh no way!!! Good luck with that!! You will need a lot of help pulling that one off, without my consent :objection:

If he is your BF how can you do it without consent?

Well he obviously doesn't want me to act out this fantasy and will be very vocal in letting me know.
He has given general concent to tickling but on that night he won't be holding out a wrist for me to tie. I will be taking it.

That doesn't make it non consensual... Not in the least

It makes it sound like a couple on this forum who is enjoying teasing each other back and forth. -- I believe that since this site is for those over 18, they can decide for themselves, as partners how they prefer to enjoy their time.

Period.

I'd love to be tickled with by boyfriend by another woman. That would be HOT!

Ok well, my last date was quite ticklish (and a gospel spoken word artist lol, AND kinky) and she heard me tell this and called me diabolical, so....
Having an extremely ticklish girl try to wank me while getting tickled all over. No bondage, no nothing. If she can't keep going tho and slows or stops, I tickle faster 😈. Sure, breath breaks. But that sounds like a good warmup.

Oh and anyone.....feel free to tell me if this sounds weird.....99% of the time if I see a girl with "hot hair" (lately an Afro, giant/extremely long mess of curly hair, etc)........I want them to use that to tickle/tease me all over, especially where it counts. Always makes me shy and kinda just squirm on past any potentials out in public out of embarrassment tho.....

tickle a college gymnast

I would quite enjoy doing this. Young, fit, trim, tight, girlish college petites so perky and cheerful - each one a cute little tickle-canvas, and I can imagine how they would squirm. I think this would be a good subject for series of short stories.

My fantasy (Short story) A happy beginning to a happy ending

I work at a luxurious spa at some pricey hotel in the Caribbean as a massage therapist.

The woman who comes in to see me a smoking hot & single forty-something year old woman that could still pass for being in her twenties. She is very attractive, sweet, but too career-driven which has always been the case as far as a relationship is concerned. She orders the deluxe spa at which the massage therapists are required to visit their clients at their suite. She lets me in wearing nothing but a towel covering her candy bits and flip-flops. Her feet are small, tiny, maybe a size five and a half if that sporting my favorite, a french pedicure.

I open up my portable massage table and start setting up my materials which include a host of fancy rubbing oils and place them on the nightstand next to my massage table. She dims the lights to her suite low, turns on some very comfortable jazz music and then spreads out (stomach-first) across my massage table. I tell the lovely woman my name and ask her the same. She replies with a delightful smile and asks me to focus on her lower extremities. Most of all, her tiny size five feet. I gently scratch at the bottom of her soles with my fingers causing her to jerk involuntarily as she turns and sends a smile my way.

The session takes a turn so far out of my norm but I'm enjoying it. The woman in the suite is keen and expressive. We talk about men, women, relationships, marriage, work. She says she was once in a very serious relationship but not anymore. Her fiancee left her for someone else and she never got over it. Admitting to herself that since then she buries herself in work to deal with the pain of feeling rejected and unwanted.

She sits up on her elbows, excusing herself as she tearfully apologizes. I kiss against the oils on her back and tell her how beautiful she is and that love is give and take. I remind her of her successes and advise her that she is so fortunate and so blessed despite the nuisances surrounding her love life. She nods with a smile and plops back onto the table.I walk to the edge of the table and begin tickling the soles of her feet causing her to kick frantically. I straddle her ankles and use the tips of my fingers to lightly caress and scratch against her beautiful wrinkled feet and toes as she cackles hysterically. Her toes curl involuntarily as she bucks and kicks, hoping to break away. Her laughter is pure heaven. After a few minutes she begs me to stop in between short breaths. I fulfill her request and surprise her with a much happier ending...

I hop off the table and walk to the edge where her tiny feet dangle and lightly kiss and nimble against the wrinkles of her soles. She giggles passionately in between spastic moans of pleasure. I gently bite and taste her tiny little toes, she sizzles at the head of the table asking me to keep going. I playfully use my tongue to circle the pinky toe of one foot as the other foot pawns and flexes into the air. Then I return the favor to the other sole. It was a wrap from there. Her nails grip into the plastic of the table as she moans almost uncontrollably. I ask her if I can go the next step, she blurts out "Yes!"

I gently unwrap the woman's towel as if she were a Christmas present. She hops off of the table and spreads out on her back across the bed, naked and oily. She says she's been a bad girl and hasn't it in over a year. In the meantime she's had to keep herself occupied somehow but she's craving the real thing and asks if I wouldn't mind giving her a happy ending. As soon as my clothes fly off, I'm on top of her. I lick and taste her... as she pants for me to enter her and finish the job.

I place her legs up, calf muscles across my shoulders with her tiny feet resting against my ears. The woman reaches back for the headboard as I enter her devilishly wet womanhood. While inside, I'm going to town, forming small circles, writing my name, her name, scraping against the walls or her plush loins while at the same time worshiping the bottom of her soles. Her toes curl, grabbing the skin of my ears as she could rip them off but doesn't.

Within the matter of moments, the woman's legs begin to shake uncontrollably. She grips tighter to the headboard as I slow pace to longer and more everlasting thrusts. Before I know it, she lets loose a fountain of orgasmic juices that soak the part of the sheets below. I grab into her as she tearfully bucks against the wave of her orgasm barely able to speak before she crashes over onto her side, whimpering softly to herself in a language I cannot comprehend.

I direct myself to the foot of her bed and once again begin to worship the toes of each foot as she snores into the night.

Hmm...

To be tickled by another female is probably a really strong one. Just having her tickling my sides and underarms while we're engaged in other...festivities sounds really hot.

And another one is being slightly tickled faster than spider tickles. And of course tickling in return.

i've always loved the idea of being interrogated by some super hot sadistic guy, completely bent on breaking me down. i'd have no idea as to what he was interrogating me about and he would realize that eventually, but he'd continue on anyways just to see me struggle. mmph.

Please tell me you have a twin sister?!

I'd say my top 5 are:

1) Revenge tickling
2) Tickling the bitchiness out of a Gf or random girl
3) 2 girls fighting over a dude and one ties and tickles the other
4) Being tickled by a MILF
5) ^^ What CassandraMarie wrote above

Mane'o - what a cool dark, yet vivid fantasy. But what if this was a tale your girlfriend or wife told you about after she became the unwitting "ticklish victim"......

My boyfriend and I went to a party this past weekend where costumes were allowed. He was the Joker and I was Snow White. Snow White was Snow red at the end of the party( My ass is still bruised.). I was cuffed and tied to a bondage frame. There was tickling, cropping, and flogging. Man it had been awhile since I had last been flogged.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back