• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Friends wifes ticklish nylon feet a Christmas party

salviainohio

Yesterday I was at a Christmas party with my friend and his wife. His wife is gorgeous and has awesome legs and feet. She is also the most ticklish women on this planet. We wear at the party in a group of four eating. She was on the other side of me and her husband. She was wearing a red dress with tan hose and red shoes. As we were eating he teased her and she kicked him. He said don't do that again. She did and he grabbed her foot. He pulls her foot from under the table so i can see it. She looks at him and says don't you dare. He slowly removes her shoe so that the friction tickles her nylon foot. All I could see was a sheer tan pantyhose foot. He looks at me and says could you give her a quick stroke on the bottom of her foot. I do and she jumps. Wow are the ticklish. He now slowly tickles her foot with his fingers and she is going nuts. Her face is buried in her napkin trying not to be too obvious. He than takes his hand and tickles the back of her knee and she jumps and shakes all the place setting on the table. And then it stopped!!

lol too cute wish i was at that dinner lol

Cool story. It sure would be interesting if some restaurants offered sturdy tables with built-in stocks. :D

You are such a lucky guy to be able to help your friend tickle his wife sometimes. I wish he was my friend too. I would definitely tickle his wife with him. Is he a member here? If not and he is into tickling you should get him to join tell him to pm me I would love to be his friend....LOL

You are such a lucky guy to be able to help your friend tickle his wife sometimes. I wish he was my friend too. I would definitely tickle his wife with him. Is he a member here? If not and he is into tickling you should get him to join tell him to pm me I would love to be his friend....LOL

How old is his wife ? how tall ? Describe her face, body, feet etc. Who does she look like thats famous ?

Nice. I like situations like that. I have done that a few times at different weddings i have attended

Wouldn't you like to have her tied up and helpless and at your mercy........ :mwahaha:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back