• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What to do with disappointing tickling footage?

Like I said, I wasn't doing a really job of explaining it, in part because it's hard to do so. But it also seems like everyone had their own unique interpretation of what I meant, based on very little information. I'm actually surprised that so many people had comments/opinions about it. Personally, if I weren't the OP I wouldn't have known what to say, and might even have found the original post too vague and not worth replying to, to be honest. In any case, I hope this sample clip helps make things clearer. Sorry if there were any misunderstandings.

Thing is, I never said the second model wasn't ticklish. She clearly is. I said her verbal reactions were underwhelming, at least compared to what a lot of people expect from a ticking video.

You may be right, there might be a small but still significant demand for this kind of footage. Not sure how to describe her reactions, though. It's a little like silent laughter, but it's not like the tickling is so bad that she can't even laugh anymore. It's more like standard laughter doesn't come naturally to her when she gets tickled. You mention "breathless tickles". Interesting term, but is it supposed to mean the same thing as "silent laughter"? I know that some people quite like occasional bouts of silent laughter, as it suggests the tickling is getting to be almost too much for the ticklee. But what this model is doing doesn't seem to be like that. Is there really any interest in this sort of thing?

Anyway, still no decision on my part, but as I said, if I do release this footage I'll do my best to make the description and preview as clear and accurate as possible so that people will know what to expect and won't make a disappointing purchase. Pretty much like any clip, really.

yea, generally the same thing as silent laughter. I guess I used breathless because to me it wasn't really silent, but I guess that's what people describe it as. Having a few seconds of footage kind of clarifies things. Does it ruin things for you with laughter vs silent laughter? I've heard women describe silent laughter as being more intense than regular laughter that goes with tickling.

I just dont see how their reactions are considered bad. They remind me of Karol Ann from Sigma and Tau: her reactions were "mild" and yet i prefered her over her more reactive companion (anna or hannah was her name right?)

Having a few seconds of footage kind of clarifies things. Does it ruin things for you with laughter vs silent laughter? I've heard women describe silent laughter as being more intense than regular laughter that goes with tickling.

I probably should have posted that footage right from the start. My bad.

I don't mind silent laughter per se. After all, it strongly suggests that the ticklee is getting it really bad and may even be getting a bit desperate, so it can be quite amusing to watch. But ideally the ticklee's reactions shouldn't be all silent laughter. It might get old after a while. Also, like we already determined, what this particular model is doing isn't quite the same as silent laughter. It's not like she's reacting so intensely that she can't even laugh anymore. She's breathing harder than normal, but she's not actually out of breath. It's just that the laughter doesn't want to come out. Borderline, but not quite. I can see how some people might find this kind of endearing, but I expect most would find her somewhat disappointing. Thus my hesitation about releasing this material.

I just dont see how their reactions are considered bad.

Maybe not bad per se, as it's all very subjective. But I imagine that most tickling fans prefer when the models actually laugh, or at least giggle. This model looks like she's constantly on the verge of letting out some giggles but can't quite get there. I can see how some people might find this frustrating and not particularly appealing.

blargblarg said:
They remind me of Karol Ann from Sigma and Tau: her reactions were "mild" and yet i prefered her over her more reactive companion (anna or hannah was her name right?)

I rather liked Karol-Ann as a ticklee myself. I found her amusing to watch, even during her mildest moments. Like that scene in Last Laugh Tau when we allow her to answer her cellphone but Anna keeps tickling her feet during the conversation. If I remember correctly, it was a relatively important call about a job or something like that. Being a good sport, KA bravely played along anyway, keeping the conversation going while doing her best to keep her composure. I think she eventually had to ask us to stop because she really needed to sound more serious at one point, but she did a great job of enduring it for longer than she should have. In retrospect, considering the nature of the call, doing this was kind of irresponsible of us. But I won't say I'm not pleased with the results.

That being said, while I did enjoy Karol-Ann's reactions, I think I still preferred Anna as the ticklee. Thing is, while Anna obviously was a willing participant, she really hated to be tickled, and reacted in a significantly more intense and panicky way than her more easy-going friend. And Karol-Ann did a neat job of teasing Anna and getting her all worked up. Not that I don't enjoy seeing a ticklee who has fun while being ticked, but there's something special about a model who really hates it yet puts herself through it anyway, only to end up reacting like she deeply regrets her decision and is desperate for her ordeal to end. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Will this clip see the light of day with the Last Laugh returning, or is it lost forever?

Will this clip see the light of day with the Last Laugh returning, or is it lost forever?

I'll probably release both scenes from that shoot one day. But it will most likely take a long time. I have a fairly large reserve of footage I've yet to release and, assuming I do it in chronological order, I still have a lot of series to work through before I get to the one with those two models.

Well, it sounds like you did the shoot for their looks and their feet. If that was good enough for you to ‘take a chance’, so to speak, it may be the same for your customers to purchase. Maybe in conjunction with their looks, a decent segment out there will overlook their lackluster ticklishness or possibly even find it ‘cute’. Just don’t falsely advertise with something like “Super Ticklish Abby and Krystal Can’t Take It!”

You could also look at this shoot as a valuable lesson whereby you’ll ensure models are actually ticklish during testing, and not just hopeful that they will be because of their good looks. I see also this was 6 years ago, so you may have already learned from it. Good luck to you!

Well, it sounds like you did the shoot for their looks and their feet. If that was good enough for you to ‘take a chance’, so to speak, it may be the same for your customers to purchase. Maybe in conjunction with their looks, a decent segment out there will overlook their lackluster ticklishness or possibly even find it ‘cute’. Just don’t falsely advertise with something like “Super Ticklish Abby and Krystal Can’t Take It!”

You could also look at this shoot as a valuable lesson whereby you’ll ensure models are actually ticklish during testing, and not just hopeful that they will be because of their good looks. I see also this was 6 years ago, so you may have already learned from it. Good luck to you!

You seem to assume a lot about how I run my business, including how I deal with models. I'm tempted to address the various points you've made, but I don't think it's worth it. Nothing personal, you understand. It's just that I'd risk sounding overly defensive, perhaps even rude without meaning it, and I prefer to avoid that.

I'll only say that I've been doing this since 2002 (though very much part-time and with some long breaks) and I am very familiar with situations where the models aren't quite as ticklish as I'd like them to be. Such situations aren't always as easy to deal with as you seem to think, and whatever "lesson" I needed to learn I learned a long time before I did the shoot with these two models.

That being said, thank you for taking the time to reply.

You seem to assume a lot about how I run my business, including how I deal with models. I'm tempted to address the various points you've made, but I don't think it's worth it. Nothing personal, you understand. It's just that I'd risk sounding overly defensive, perhaps even rude without meaning it, and I prefer to avoid that.

I'll only say that I've been doing this since 2002 (though very much part-time and with some long breaks) and I am very familiar with situations where the models aren't quite as ticklish as I'd like them to be. Such situations aren't always as easy to deal with as you seem to think, and whatever "lesson" I needed to learn I learned a long time before I did the shoot with these two models.

That being said, thank you for taking the time to reply.

Heck, that is the complete opposite response of what I’d expect :/ I don’t think I assumed a single thing. You said you found them attractive and that they had nice feet and that they probably weren’t ‘particularly intense ticklees’. I was saying that at least you learned from what happened that you should probably make sure they are adequately ticklish before you hire them. I even acknowledged that this happened years ago and that you probably have learned since then. It doesn’t surprise me that you’ve been in the business over a decade. If you want to address everything I said...sure, bring it on :/ But I didn’t mean any offense in what I said.

And you’re welcome, I think.

Heck, that is the complete opposite response of what I’d expect :/ I don’t think I assumed a single thing. You said you found them attractive and that they had nice feet and that they probably weren’t ‘particularly intense ticklees’. I was saying that at least you learned from what happened that you should probably make sure they are adequately ticklish before you hire them. I even acknowledged that this happened years ago and that you probably have learned since then. It doesn’t surprise me that you’ve been in the business over a decade. If you want to address everything I said...sure, bring it on :/ But I didn’t mean any offense in what I said.

And you’re welcome, I think.

I totally understand that you didn't mean any offense, and I appreciate that. But I would hope that you realize that, after all the years I've been doing this, the shoot with these two models was far from the first time I've run into a situation that turned out to be a dilemma as to whether I should give the models a chance or if I should send them home after they've gone to the trouble of coming over to my place, expecting to get paid for a shoot. There are many factors to take into account, some technical and some more personal, making things more complex that they might seem to someone not personally involved in the situation.

It's not a matter of suddenly learning the lesson many years after starting my business and adjusting my approach to avoid running into any more issues in the future. I've dealt with many dilemmas before that shoot, and many more since then, and it's not because I haven't learned from my past experiences. It's easy when the models either are clearly very ticklish and reactive or turn out to have the potential of a brick. It's a more complicated when they're somewhere in between.

If I may ask, if my reply was the complete opposite of what you expected, what did you expect? Please understand that, regardless of your intentions, reading something like "you should probably make sure they are adequately ticklish before you hire them" is highly frustrating. It's like suggesting that after all these years I still haven't learned something that, quite frankly, is painfully obvious, and that I don't know what I'm doing. I realize you can't know the details of how I think or of what goes on during the hiring and shooting process, but it doesn't make it easier for me to react positively to such a post. That's why I said I preferred to leave it at that.

If you're really curious to know what went through my mind as I got in touch with these models and later during the actual shoot, I'm willing to go through the exercise. Just let me know. But it would be a very long explanation, and I'm not sure what it would accomplish.

I totally understand that you didn't mean any offense, and I appreciate that. But I would hope that you realize that, after all the years I've been doing this, the shoot with these two models was far from the first time I've run into a situation that turned out to be a dilemma as to whether I should give the models a chance or if I should send them home after they've gone to the trouble of coming over to my place, expecting to get paid for a shoot. There are many factors to take into account, some technical and some more personal, making things more complex that they might seem to someone not personally involved in the situation.

It's not a matter of suddenly learning the lesson many years after starting my business and adjusting my approach to avoid running into any more issues in the future. I've dealt with many dilemmas before that shoot, and many more since then, and it's not because I haven't learned from my past experiences. It's easy when the models either are clearly very ticklish and reactive or turn out to have the potential of a brick. It's a more complicated when they're somewhere in between.

If I may ask, if my reply was the complete opposite of what you expected, what did you expect? Please understand that, regardless of your intentions, reading something like "you should probably make sure they are adequately ticklish before you hire them" is highly frustrating. It's like suggesting that after all these years I still haven't learned something that, quite frankly, is painfully obvious, and that I don't know what I'm doing. I realize you can't know the details of how I think or of what goes on during the hiring and shooting process, but it doesn't make it easier for me to react positively to such a post. That's why I said I preferred to leave it at that.

If you're really curious to know what went through my mind as I got in touch with these models and later during the actual shoot, I'm willing to go through the exercise. Just let me know. But it would be a very long explanation, and I'm not sure what it would accomplish.

Sure, I would have expected: “Yeah, that’s a good way of looking at it. I couldn’t really put a dollar amount on it, but there’s value in ensuring models have what I’m looking for.” I was going off of what you actually wrote. You said that you found them attractive and had nice feet and that “for some reason” you were reasonably confident even though they probably weren't particularly intense ticklees. I’m not really all that curious what went through your mind. I was giving my 2 cents because you posted the question.

Sure, I would have expected: “Yeah, that’s a good way of looking at it. I couldn’t really put a dollar amount on it, but there’s value in ensuring models have what I’m looking for.” I was going off of what you actually wrote. You said that you found them attractive and had nice feet and that “for some reason” you were reasonably confident even though they probably weren't particularly intense ticklees. I’m not really all that curious what went through your mind. I was giving my 2 cents because you posted the question.

If that's the way you see it, that's fine. I have my reasons for dealing with models the way I do, reasons that I don't expect other people to understand since they're not aware of all the factors involved. But that's also ok. I agree that there's no need to go any further with this.

If that's the way you see it, that's fine. I have my reasons for dealing with models the way I do, reasons that I don't expect other people to understand since they're not aware of all the factors involved. But that's also ok. I agree that there's no need to go any further with this.

Sounds good :) Take care.

I can only say from a Film standpoint (I have a degree and have done 1 major budget film) That if there is any footage not right, unusable or simply a waste of time (which would suck indeed.) Unless you can find a solid reason to use it (for example maybe a montage of all the girls you've tickled or a you could change it from a foot tickling video to just simply a foot video depending on the footage) You dump it.

Its all part of the game, you get rid of it, shoot and go again. It definitely sucks that you might have spent hours on a set and you get literally nothing, but that is just what happens in the business. Trust me, one shoot, We spent a lot of money on a particular scene, only to can it during post. Sometimes what you think will be the best shots/scenes turns out to be unusable.

Good luck on continuing!

I can only say from a Film standpoint (I have a degree and have done 1 major budget film) That if there is any footage not right, unusable or simply a waste of time (which would suck indeed.) Unless you can find a solid reason to use it (for example maybe a montage of all the girls you've tickled or a you could change it from a foot tickling video to just simply a foot video depending on the footage) You dump it.

Its all part of the game, you get rid of it, shoot and go again. It definitely sucks that you might have spent hours on a set and you get literally nothing, but that is just what happens in the business. Trust me, one shoot, We spent a lot of money on a particular scene, only to can it during post. Sometimes what you think will be the best shots/scenes turns out to be unusable.

Good luck on continuing!

With clips for sale there’s really no such thing as a wasted clip! There’s a category called rip offs as well as other categories that allow you to sell BS clips that people buy just to get ripped off! And there’s other categories so maybe take a look at that Avenue or put it on YouTube as a free promotional clip, you could splice the good parts of it together for Promo????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought this issue had been settled two years ago. I mean, after a long period of debating the issue with various people and explaining my thought process in detail, I eventually posted some samples of the footage, and people seemed to think that it wasn't as bad as they expected. Some even liked what they saw. I was under the impression that the overall consensus was that there was really no harm in adding the clips to my store. No reason to waste the footage. Besides, my store has several hundred clips accumulated over the last 17 years (I started The Last Laugh in 2002). It's not like a couple of clips will ruin my reputation or anything, even if they're not among my best.

I do appreciate the comments, but I don't think there's anything left to add. Quite frankly, I would prefer to let this thread die. Had I known people would make such a fuss over it I would never had started it in the first place.

Last edited:
I thought this issue had been settled two years ago. I mean, after a long period of debating the issue with various people and explaining my thought process in detail, I eventually posted some samples of the footage, and people seemed to think that it wasn't as bad as they expected. Some even liked what they saw. I was under the impression that the overall consensus was that there was really no harm in adding the clips to my store. No reason to waste the footage. Besides, my store has several hundred clips accumulated over the last 17 years (I started The Last Laugh in 2002). It's not like a couple of clips will ruin my reputation or anything, even if they're not maong my best.

I do appreciate the comments, but I don't think there's anything left to add. Quite frankly, I would prefer to let this thread die. Had I known people would make such a fuss over it I would never had started it in the first place.

This board bumps threads a decade old tbh, it's just something they won't stop doing.

My apologies for trying to help. Didn't realise how old this thread was.

There's certainly no need to apologize for trying to help. I appreciate the thought. It's just that this thread has been going on for a long time, the issue has been discussed to death, and it hasn't always been a pleasant ride for me. But I totally understand that you didn't know.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back