• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeing my girlfriend get an intense tickling (M/f)

UnsolvedMystery

TMF Poster
I love my ticklish girlfriend but one of my biggest turn ons is the idea of seeing her worked over by another male tickle fetishist. I’ve talked about this a bit in the past on here.

As my girlfriend (I’ll call her R here although a few of you will know her from her infrequent posts.) got into the fetish and the idea of bondage and dom/sub etc she sort of understood my turn on and once she jokingly threatened to do it. To cut a long story short we looked for a guy to join us in some tickling sessions and role plays and eventually we found a guy (G) who seemed cool. He was a few years older than us and seemed to know the scene and the dynamics of playing safely so emails led to Skype and then meeting for coffee and eventually we played.

It started off with just innocent tickles in a coffee shop. He started off with just quick tweaks of her waist or pinching her knees and even that I found to be a real turn on (and so did he it seemed.) R became relaxed with it surprisingly quickly and then enjoyed flirting and teasing with G a bit.

G travels a fair bit for work but on his next trip to London we agreed to meet him at his hotel for a tickling session. It’s safe to say R and I were still a bit nervous so we met G early for a drink and then went to his hotel. (I’d love to know what his company would think if they knew what he got up to in his hotel room!)

There were some established ground rules and safewords of course and then it was time for the tickling.

G changed into a pair of surf shorts and a T-shirt and went barefoot. R was in jeans and a tank top and kept her socks on and the first thing he wanted to do was a tickle wrestle match on the rug. Although R is maybe 10 years younger than G and in good shape, he knows some sneaky tickle wrestle moves and just as it looked like she was doing well she’d find herself on her back or with her ankles tucked under his armpit. Her socks didn’t last long.

G stuck very carefully to R’s ground rules and didn’t push anything and I think they probably wrestled and tickled (or rather he tickled) for about 20 minutes. By the end of it R was red faced and giggly and I have to admit I was incredibly turned on to the point where it felt like I was forgetting to breathe at some points.

When they finished G let R have a breather and recover her composure. She was really twitchy though and everytime he moved near her she recoiled and giggled, expecting to be tickled. He had to work hard to calm her down and gave her a shoulder massage and eventually she relaxed again and we had another drink and discussed the tickle wrestle and what to do next.

It was a role play – G would break into our ‘house’ tie me up and then tickle R. I had my wrists bound but with a sports headband so it was a token thing more than anything as it was no trouble to get out of.

This time G used more verbal taunting and channelled a deranged tickle fiend really well. He had to chase and corner R (not hard in a hotel room) and then wrestle her to the ground and start tickling her. He was a little more intense with his tickling this time which saw R struggling and squealing more and he did a nice line in ‘evil’ laughter as he tickled her feet or her ribs. He tickled her all over this time and as her tank top rode up he got her bare sides and ribs as well.

That was a real turn on for me and R was playing a great damsel to his villain with her, “Oh please sir, whatever are you doing?” type performance.

I think G had a pretty good insight into what made this tick for me because he announced he was fed up with her BF watching and turned my chair around (with my assistance) so I was facing away from them.

Your imagination really plays tricks on you and what you imagine when it’s like that is incredible. What really took it to the next level was they went quiet for a bit and there was some whispering and then this thing suddenly landed on my hand and I recognised R’s perfume on it and realised it was her tank top! Now her laughter was frantic as he was tickling her skin rather than through her clothes. I had a split second of panic but I didn’t hear any safeword and R was still playing her damsel role.

I craned round and saw she was on her front and he was sitting on the back of her thighs and tickling her armpits and reaching behind to try and snag a flailing foot or tickle her behind the knees while telling her she was worth another stretch in prison (he was role playing an escaped convict tickle fiend, naturally.)

I nudged my chair around as I just had to see this. He flipped her on her back and went after he upper body again and discovered how ticklish she is under the chin and behind her ears and on those hollows on the hips which are just below the belt.

My big concern now was someone might call security with all the noise as he had her screaming like a banshee at sometimes and eventually she had to use the safeword just to get a breather. She said she would continue once she had her breath back a bit but G said she needed a rest so we broke for another drink and R put on one of the big bathrobes they have in hotels.

G was keen to make sure we were both comfortable with all this. He is definitely used to playing and enjoyed himself but never took things further than R was comfortable with.

I was trembling with excitement. I am not sure how I imagined all this would feel but to see it happen was fantastic.

For the last role play G wanted to use bondage if R was comfortable with that. He explained what he wanted to do and so she let him tie her wrists over her head on the bed. The frame didn’t lend itself to tying up for a full spreadeagle tie so he kind of lay next to her and put one leg over her thighs although her ankles were tied too.

This time he wanted to do a tickle interrogation and if you’ve ever seen Ticklecentral’s clips, he played it like that guy with lots of questions and taunts. I was untied and watching for this one and I have to say he was good. R was determined to fight him and not give in which just made him try that much harder. This was a great session and he unleashed the whole arsenal this time. He used a toothbrush, feathers and raspberries to tickle her although I think he got the best results from finger tickling. R had said she was OK being tickled in her underwear as long as she wasn’t tickled through or under it so G pulled her jeans down to her ankles and lobster clawed her thighs and pinched her knees which really got her shrieking.

Just like in the clips, she eventually submitted to being his tickle slave and agreed he was her tickle master. G turned to me and winked and said “Hear that? She’s mine now.”

Then he untied her and that was the end of the session.

I have to say it was one of the hottest things I’ve ever seen and I will never forget it. I don’t think R was as turned on as either of us but one of the things I love about her is how she likes to tease – she can wrap me round her little finger when she wants to and even though she was being tickled, she sort of felt she was doing that to G as well.

G had a great time too although I suspect he would have liked R to himself for a weekend as opposed to an evening with me there – LOL. He was a gent though and even though it was weird at first to see someone tickle R (even though I’d fantasised about it) once we all relaxed a bit it was really cool.

It certainly gave a kick to our own tickle play as G showed us a few tricks and things we hadn’t thought of.

I just realised I’ve written tons her and not included all the little details that really got me going like when she was on the bed and he held her chin in place and just used the tip of a feather to tickle her ear) but maybe those can be saved up for another day.

Last edited:
wow brave to hehe i thought it would be really strange :) but i'm glad how understanding you both are to each other needs! thanks for taking the time to share this detailed experience :)

It is nice to know that you two can share that experience

I dont think i coulve just contained myself listening. I always found people who like to just watch interesting, sounds like everyone had a lot of fun though!

Sounds like a great experience. Your writing brings the reader right into the action!

Hottest story I've read in a long time. I have this exact same fantasy. Thanks for sharing.

Very nice story! Lucky man!
Any pics of your cool girlfriend`s feet??

Truly awesome man! thanks for sharing! I'm glad to see you met a fellow ticklephile who was a gentleman and knew how to respect boundaries. Truly awesome!

Great story, thanks for sharing. But I don't understand how you could help but jump in and make it a two-on-one?!

Hey, I just saw people were looking at this story again and commenting on it. Glad you liked it.

It's not the last time something like this has happened and it's been a lot of fun for both of us. I might even post a few new stories if people are interested.

Hey, I just saw people were looking at this story again and commenting on it. Glad you liked it.

It's not the last time something like this has happened and it's been a lot of fun for both of us. I might even post a few new stories if people are interested.

Please do! I would love to read more stories like this. It's a huge turnon!

Great story, and I'll add my name to the list of people who want to hear more. Holding her head down to tickle her ear with a feather is oddly hot, well, not so oddly, but you get what I mean XD

This is one of the greatest true stories I've read on this forum. Thanks for the share!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back