• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wargames III "You probed my lesbian lover,prepare to laugh!" F/f, nonconsentual NC17

i64ever

TMF Regular
Wargames III "You probed my lesbian lover,prepare to laugh!" F/f, nonconsentual NC17

“I tell you, Fae, if the government doesn’t get off its ass and stop these damn rebels soon, there’s gonna be hell to pay,” Grant said in his backwoods accent. Fae only grunted in response. She had heard this diatribe from Grant before, usually every time they were on duty together. It got boring after a while.

Not that Fae didn’t agree with him. She wouldn’t have signed up to join the army if she didn’t. It seemed like every year the rebels got worse and worse. The latest rumor going around was that they managed to Mind Probe a leading scientist, getting the codes to break into some of the most important computers the government had! Nobody even knew what secret files they had managed to steal! That couldn’t be good! It was enough to make Fae want to go on a rant of her own.

If only they’d let her join the Imperial Rangers! Then she could wear power armor, fly through the sky on her booster rockets and really have the firepower to put those damned rebels balls’ in a vice! But instead she was stuck in the Reserve, walking a beat through the city slums, making sure that the underclass didn’t take advantage of the rebellion and launch their own civil disobedience.

She was told it was an important assignment. Walking through deserted alleyways, it was hard to believe. If the poor, downtrodden masses were plotting something, they were remarkably good at hiding it. This had to be the most boring duty in the army!

“Now,” Grant continued, no idea she wasn’t listening, “If I was president, this is what I’d do…”

If you were president, I’D join the rebels Fae thought. The first time she’d gone out on patrol with Grant, she’d actually gotten a bit of a crush on him. He was very cute, confident and dedicated to the same cause she was. They’d only had to work together a few times, however, for her to realize he was a total meathead. Now, every patrol with him was like pulling teeth. She couldn’t wait until this one was over.

Why couldn’t she draw more duties with Jeremiah? Now there was a man, smart, hunky and a snappy dresser when out of uniform. She never seemed to catch his eye, however. Maybe she should dye her boring brown hair, or go all in and add to her B cup sized breasts. If only she was a bit taller. All those imperial Ranger women were amazons, close to 6 feet. Her 5’4” just didn’t cut it.

So she just walked, staring at the abandoned buildings and broken dreams which made up most of this pathetic neighborhood, letting Grant’s babbles drift into the background.

Some days she doubted she’d ever see a rebel again, forget actually get to fight them!

It was the silence that forced Fae out of her Jeremiah daydreams. Grants nonstop droning had abruptly stopped. She whirled around, facing him, knowing that whenever that giant bore of a human being actually stopped talking, only bad things could be happening.

Grant was clutching at his chest. A tiny dart had penetrated his blue uniform and was sticking into his sternum. Grant looked at her, obviously trying to shout a warning, but nothing but air was coming out of his mouth. Then he dropped like stone, falling hard on the pavement.

“Damn it!” Fae cried out, looking around for cover. Before she could find any, she heard the sound of something heavy bouncing on the ground. Grenade! Fae dove to the ground, but was quickly surrounded by a thick yellow gas.

For a second, she expected to smell the sickly sweet odor of tranq gas, but that never came. Instead, the orange wisps had a spicy, almost acidic smell. What the hell gas was that? Then she noticed holes were starting to appear on her blue uniform, like it was being eaten by giant moths. It was strip gas! Fae rolled to her left, hoping to get out of the thick cloud, but she couldn’t find the edge. The gas was so heavy, it blinded her, leaving her trapped in a swirling, yellow world.

All Fae could see was the material of her uniform dissolving, the blue fabric unraveling, her leather belt and shoes cracking and turning to dust. Too late, she remembered her own tranq gun, her hand going for her waist, only to feel the holster split open and the gun falling into the fog, hearing the hard polymer smack onto the pavement. It was followed shortly by her communicator.

In seconds, she was totally naked, even her panties and bra evaporated. Springing to her feet, Fae tried to run, hoping to maybe get to a building or some other safe place. She barely made it out of the cloud when she was tackled by shadowy form, knocked back to the ground, lying on her stomach.

She tried to turn over, to fight, but there were hands on her shoulders and her thighs, pushing her down with a fair amount of strength. Fae tried to bring in her arms and legs, to get them underneath her body so she could push herself up, but powerful hands grabbed her forearms while another pair grabbed her calves, holding all four of her limbs motionless.

Next, she felt firm grips on her wrists and ankles, pulling out her arms and legs straight, forcing her body to stretch out lengthwise. Then she felt cold metal encircling each ankle and wrist, closing shut with a snap. Oh no! Magnetic cuffs! With a hum, each of the metal circles turned on, each creating a powerful magnetic field with the opposite charge of its partner. There was a musical ringing noise as first the bracelets, then the anklets were pulled together with a loud clang. Fae tried hard to pull her wrists or ankles apart, but she couldn’t overcome the invisible force sticking them together.

Then it got worse. The buzzing from the metal circles changed to a higher pitch, and the bracelets holding Fae’s wrists together started to push away from the pair on her ankles. The anklets, while still locking her feet in place, started being repelled by the pair on her wrists. The result was that Fae’s frame was being stretched out as if she was on a medieval rack.

Now all Fae could do was flop on the ground, feeling the rough pavement beneath her naked body. It only took a hand or two pushing her down to keep her pinned, like a butterfly in a case. She screamed for help of course, but the sound didn’t seem to carry, didn’t echo off the brick buildings like it should have. It was then she saw the tripod with a glowing blue crystal on top.

A sonic nullifier. So much for calling for assistance.

“What the hell are you doing!” she cried out, “I’m nobody! Just a guard! I don’t know anything useful! This is crazy!” And it was. Strip grenades sonic nullifiers and magnetic cuffs were expensive. Using them on someone on a low leveled grunt was foolish at best. Even the government wouldn’t waste such valuable tools so, and they had far more resources then the rebellion.

“Oh, honey, this isn’t about winning the war. This is personal,” a husky female voice said close to Fae’s ear. Fae turned her head and saw a woman with short, black hair and skin the color of snow. She was squatting on the ground, her head only a foot or so above Fae’s. She had an angry look on her face, the kind of look that screamed loudly that someone was about to pay.

“Personal!” Fae cried with outrage, “You must have the wrong girl! I don’t kHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!”

Without another word of, the woman reached over and slipped her left hand into Fae’s armpit, wiggling her fingers expertly, forcing a burst of laughter from the helpless, naked woman. The skin there was now as taut as a drum, and the woman’s first touch sent a bolt of pure ticklishness shooting down Fae’s torso.

“I just knew your pits would be ticklish,” the woman said, letting her fingertips graze the smooth, hairless skin underneath Fae’s arms, “Just like hers were. Just like hers…”

“Ha a ahahah whaahahahaaatttt?? ahWhooooooo whhoooo ha a a whooo arerheheheheh ah ahah yoouhuhuhu ha aa aha a a…” Fae giggled, trying to turn her body away, but the hands on her forearms and calves held on tightly, keeping her body from moving more than a few inches.

“It doesn’t matter who I am, Honey,” the woman kept tickling, “This is about what you and you government pigs did to HER!” She reached her right arm around Fae’s back and slid that hand into her other underarm. Now she was tickling both of her deep hollows, and Fae’s laughter exploded.

“HA AHAH A A AH WHOOHUHUHUHUHUHUHU HA AHAH AHAH WHUUUUUUU AH A A A AHAHAH AREHEHEH AHAH AHAHAH WHUUUUUU AHEEE EHEHEEH AHAH YOHUHHUHUHUHU HAHA A AH TAAHAHAHLLLKIIINGGG GHA AHAHAHAH ABBAOOHUHUHUUTTTTT!!!!!!!!”

The need for Fae felt to lower her arms, to shield her vulnerable pits was overwhelming. She just had to block those quivering, wandering fingers! But the bracelets and anklets just wouldn’t budge, the laws of magnetism forcing them as far away from each other as possible without snapping Fae’s body in two.

“You don’t remember her do you?” The woman’s voice became cold as ice, “You destroyed both her life and mine, and you don’t even remember! The day you filthy pigs captured her, probed her mind and took her away from me forever!” Her fingers started stroking the delicate skin under Fae’s arms faster, sliding across the center of her moistening pits as the skin there became slick with sweat.

Fae felt the ticklish sensation explode. She fought like a wild woman to roll over, to pull her arms down, to somehow get away, muscles growing more and more exhausted. In the end, all she could do was press her face into the hard pavement and laugh and laugh and laugh.

“If you must know, her name was Leigh!” the woman barked, digging her index fingers into the dead center of Fae’s deep hollows, making her scream, “And she loved me….loved me! Until you put that damn gel on her forehead and forced her to cum so your damn machine change her thoughts and make her into your slave!”

Even as Fae howled, even as the ticklish agony swept down her body, she remembered. It had been an attack on the city, one of the few battles she had actually participated in. A rebel soldier had been forced to abandon her power suit after it had been drained by leech beams. Fae had seen her doing it, had waited patiently until she had finished shedding her polymer skin, and had shot her clearly with a tranq gun.

“HE EHE E E EHEHEH I I I HEH E EH EHEEHH I DIDN’’TTTT EH EHEHEHEHE DIIDDNN’’TTT EHE EHEHEHEH DOUUUUHUHUHUHUU EHE EEHE EHEHEH DOOUUHUHUHU HE EE EHEHEH ITTTTTT HA AHAHAH DIDIDDDDNN’TTT AHAHA AHAH TIHIHIHIHIHCCKLLEEE HAAHAHAH HEEERRRRR!” Fae shrieked as the woman’s damnable index fingers started to swirl inside her pits, hard nails scraping the tender skin.

It was true, she hadn’t touched the woman, hadn’t been the one to take her clothes off, hadn’t been the one tickle her senseless or the one to pleasure her until her orgasm obliterated her metal defenses so the Probe could read and then rewrite her thoughts. She would have if necessary, but she had never taken a great deal of enjoyment pleasing other women. There had been several men more than willing to take her place.

“You shot her!” the woman’s voice was pure fire, “You spread the goo on her forehead! You called for the Rangers so we couldn’t rescue her! You made sure that I lost her!” And the woman’s fingers, all ten, started vibrating like crazy, poking into Fae’s flesh.

Fae wanted to explain, wanted to blame the men, wanted to plead for mercy, but the tickling fingers were digging into her underarms so hard now, she couldn’t get out any words, couldn’t make any sounds other than hysterical cries. Those ten fingers, buried in her pits were driving her over the edge! She couldn’t….couldn’t…

Then suddenly the tickling stopped with no warning or slowdown. Exhausted, Fae would have curled up into a ball and wept if the magnetic circles had let her. The woman petted Fae’s head like a dog while she recovered, catching her breath and regaining her composure. She was almost tender.

“Sorry, honey, that was a bit much, wasn’t it? I do tend to get carried away.” she said in a soothing voice, “We can’t have you passing out now, can we? Not when we’re having so much fun. You see, I’m going to make you suffer, just like Leigh suffered. Your tickling will go on and on. Then I’m going to make you my little tickle slave, my possession! Won’t that be fun?”

“I don’t….don’t like females that…that way…please,” Fae gasped for air, a panic rising in her bosom.

One hand grabbed Fae’s chin, turning her head, making her look right into the woman’s black eyes. They were merciless, pitiless, lusting for Fae’s pain and humiliation. The other hand smeared the neurotransmitter gel on her forehead.

“That doesn’t matter. I DO like females, and so did Leigh, and YOU took her away from me. I think it’s only fair that you replace her as my lover…willing or not.” The woman petted her hair again, but this time her hand continuing over her shoulders, and down her bare back, gliding over the curves of her waist and hips. In another context, it would have been tender caress. Now it was a demonstration of ownership.

“You’re really pretty, just like she was,” the woman rested her hand on Fae’s butt, “and just about as ticklish. I’ll bet you are really sensitive here, just like Leigh.” Her voice was as smooth as velvet, seductive and taunting. Before Fae could even think of a reply, the fingers on her bottom started spider crawling over her bare skin, lightly scratching up and down her ass cheek.

“he ehehe eh ehen annawwwwttt he eheheheh naawwwtttt ehe eheh e e ehhe h theheheheeereeee he eheh ehe e eh nawwttttt ehehehe thhtherererer ehe ehe ehe ee!!!!” Fae started giggling again as five pointly fingernails started drawing lines and shapes over her bottom.

“Yes, we are quite ticklish here, aren’t we? Nobody thinks of their butt as ticklish, but it is, it’s just so rarely touched,” the woman teased, keeping the tickling so light, “I bet that this is also turning you on. Isn’t it Fae? I’m touching you so close to your sex, touching so gently. I’m making your heart beat just a bit faster, your juices starting to flow.” Her fingers started squirming across Fae’s flesh, caressing her ass cheek.

Fae’s eyes opened wide. It was! God help her, the feathery tickling on her ass was getting her excited! No, no she couldn’t let that happen! No! She had to resist until help arrived! Luckily, her training involved meditation techniques for just this occasion.

“I’ll bet your femininity is starting to throb now, throb with my fingers oh so close,” now the woman was using both hands on Fae’s ass, one on each buttocks, covering each cheek with hundreds of quick flicks of her fingernails, as they moved from the small of her back to the very top of her thighs.

And Fae laughed. She tried to repress it now, tried to choke down the hysterical giggles. If she could prevent her body from responding in one way, she’d have a better chance of keeping it from responding in others. But she just couldn’t. It was too much. The woman knew just how to touch her, just how to dance her fingers over her skin to make an unending stream of giggles to pour out of Fae’s mouth with touch so tender it made her temperature keep rising.

“Of course, you’re safe,” the woman whispered, “Safe because your legs are being held shut by the cuffs. I might get you a little wet, but I can’t possibly make you cum with your thighs firmly together. But, what if they…weren’t?”

And then Fae felt it. The magnetic force which had held her legs kept the metal anklets fastened together started pushing them apart. In seconds, there was a gap of a full inch between her feet, then two inches, then three. Fae tried to push them back together, but the invisible magnetic force wouldn’t let her.

“Please…” she gasped between laughing fits, turning her head to look up at the woman. This…this couldn’t be happening to her! This strange woman couldn’t be planning on doing this to her!

The woman’s hands drifted to Fae’s firm thighs, tickling the inside of her legs with dancing fingertips that barely grazed the hairless skin. It sent waves of torment, both tickling and sexual, crashing through the helpless soldier’s body. Despite the magnetic cuffs and the firm hand pushing down on her back, Fae began to tremble, shaking with repressed laughter and pleasure.

“he ehehee e eheheheheeheh yyhuhuhuhuhuu ehe ehehehe eheheheh nawwwttttt eh e eheheh nawwwttt eh eeh e eheheheheh nawwwttttt eheh ehehe e e eheh eehehehe theheheheheheheeee!!!”

The woman only smiled, letting her hands drift down to just above Fae’s knees, then slowly inching them back up again.

“Here come my hands,” she sang to an ancient tune, “Oh here come my hands, tickling, tickling to your pussy, here come my hands.

As the woman’s quivering fingers got higher and higher, Fae’s laughter grew and grew, the sensation becoming more and more intense. When they reached the middle of her thighs again, Fae was chuckling deeply, with an occasional moan thrown in. When they reached the top, pinching the firm flesh, Fae’s cries became loud and throaty.

“AHA AHAHAHA AHAHAHA GAWWDDDDD!!!!!! OOOHH HA AHAH AHAHAH AHAHAHAH AHAHA I CAANNN’TTT HA AHA AHAH AH STTAAHAHAHANNDDDDD HAH A A AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA PLLEEAASSEHEHEEHHEHE NAWWOWOWOOOOO AHAHAHAH MORRREEEE EHEHEHEHEHE!!!!”

“Yes, yes, give it to me, give me your laughter, your suffering!” the woman yelled, pitching her voice over Fae’s tormented cries, “This is nothing compared to what I’m going to do to you once your my helpless slave! More, I want more!”

With that, the woman reversed her hands, and plunged her fingers into the creases that formed where Fae’s legs merged with her torso, the lines that framed her hair pie. The woman dug her fingers into those groves, wiggling them wildly, pressing them into a spot rarely touched on Fae’s body.

And Fae lost it. She howled like an animal, crying out in pure hysteria, her bellowing laughter rising and falling, out of control. Every twitch of the woman’s fingers, every centimeter they slid sent pure agonizing laughter piercing through Fae’s muscles, stabbing through her chest.

She had no idea how long that tormented state lasted, drifting through a world of forced laughter, shrieking and shrieking at her master’s command. It lasted until every muscle in her body hurt, her lungs felt like fire and a layer of sweat covered every inch of her skin. It lasted until her body was totally worn out, drained of every last bit of energy.

When those damn fingers finally stopped moving, when the sweat bliss of sensory deprivation finally swept over Fae, the woman had not kind words, no soothing touch. Instead she sniffed the air, like a hound hunting its prey.

“You’re ready, aren’t you precious?” she said, her hand resting lightly on Fae’s ****, “I can smell it, the delicious odor of your arousal. You’re ready to cum for me, aren’t you? But not yet, precious. I want you more than ready. I want you to beg me for it, beg me for the satin chains which will steal your freedom forever.” She motioned to one of her companions, a man whose existence Fae had forgotten.

Fae felt her body tilt, half lifted until she lay on her side. Her naked front, dripping with perspiration , was now exposed to the chill breeze. Fae said nothing, didn’t try and fight. All resistance had been ripped from her. She just looked upon the cold face of her tormentor, not knowing what tortures would be forced upon her next.

“They are a bit small, aren’t they dear,” the woman stroked one of Fae’s breasts, “but they are quite precious. The small ones are often more sensitive, but I’m guessing you know that.” She grinned evilly, her black eyes holding nothing close to mercy or compassion.

Without another word, the woman leaned in and kissed Fae’s pert, pink nipple. She wrapped her hot lips around the hard nubbin, sucking hard, licking around the areola. Fae couldn’t help it. She moaned, deeply, loudly.

The woman wouldn’t stop. She just kept licking, the tip of her tongue flicking over the very top of Fae’s nipple, forcing the soldier to groan again and again, pleasure now racking her body instead of tickling. A raw, pulsating heat began consuming her body, and her hips started thrusting.

“That’s it,” the woman whispered between kisses, changing from one breast to the next, “That’s it, you want it, don’t you, you want this so bad…” Fae felt a hand between her legs, a finger sliding up her slit. She felt like she was going to explode, like her head was going to pop of her body unless she got relief, unless she got…

“YES!” Fae screamed, “Yes I want it! Go inside me! Gawd, go inside me please!” Fae didn’t care about consequences, didn’t care about the outside world. She wanted, she needed, and she wanted and needed right now.

At that moment, the dark alley was suddenly lit up like high noon. Spot lights were everywhere, on Fae, on the woman, spiraling out into the darkness. The sound of rockets could be heard.

“Damn!” the woman yelled out, “Imperial Rangers! They found us! Everyone fly! We’ll meet again, precious.”

And it was over. Fae was too exhausted, too consumed with lust to feel embarrassed as the Imperial Rangers landed in their power suits. She was quickly given a robe and something cool to drink as she fought to get her body under control.

“How?” she finally asked the leader of the rescue team, “How did you know where I was? How did you get here in time to…save me?”

“That would be me precious,” Fae looked over to see Graham standing there, chit chatting with another Ranger, “I guess I’m just too much man to be taken out by a silly tranq dart. With my…superior constitution, I was able to regain consciousness hours before they expected me to. All I had to do was use my communicator and call the cavalry.”

“You?” Fae asked, confusion washing over her again.

“Me, precious,” Graham said, brushing away invisible dirt from his immaculate blue uniform, “I guess you could say I saved your bacon. You owe me, and Graham always collects what’s owed to him.” He looked at her in a way he obviously thought was seductive, placing a hand on her shoulder.

“You’re right,” Fae said after a second of thought, “I do owe you, don’t I? I always pay my debts. When and where big guy?”

And Graham told her exactly where and when, his face looking like he was about to crow with pride. It was all he could do not to strut.

And Fae was feeling pretty good to. Things were finally starting to make sense.

WOW!! This is one of the best stories i've read on TMF in quite some time...my favorite part of your Wargames saga by far. Really nicely done.

Wow!
Really this is one of your best stories....

Also the plot between the rebels and the federation its great!
It reminded me your story of Sabrina (my favorite)...

Thanks for post this great tale!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back