• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Women Of Journalism Who Would You Want To Tickle?

Another who joined WPVI since I last posted.

"Investigative Reporter" Wendy Saltzman. She has extremely long red hair, a weakness of mine. I'd love to "investigate" her ticklish spots, lol.

Here's a thought! How about fantasizing about someone you actually have a shot at actually TICKLING in reality and not some celeb who you have ZERO shot at even shaking hands with let along TICKLING!
My god people....come baaaaaaaaaaaack to Reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martha McCallum and Megyn Kelly for sure.

But I can't help but wonder if those who mentioned Rachel Maddow were at all serious. I'd sooner claw my eyes out with a rusty garden rake before I'd touch that. *shudder*

Christine Romans from CNN Business, and the already mentioned SE Cupp.

Elizabeth Plank,Robin Meade,Christi Paul,Krystal Ball and Abby Huntsman
Elizabeth Plank.jpg 82.Robin Meade.jpg Christi Paul.jpg 98. Krystal Ball.jpg 7bc1b53134f7b3daf815913914622304-1.jpeg

Last edited:
Krystal Ball

BpAYoDtIIAAvdiE.jpg

Abby Huntsman, S.E. Cupp, Alex Wagner & Elisabeth Hasselbeck. I would tie them up side by side, barefoot and tickle their soles.

I love the mixture of national and local journalists in this thread!

As a few others have already mentioned, Jessica Holmes from KTLA 5 in Los Angeles. She seems pretty bubbly, and I like how she's about 5'1 or 5'2 with size 8 feet.

I don't have a picture of her,

This reporter joined WPVI TV since I last posted in this thread, or maybe that I've just never mentioned her.

WPVI has a reporter who talks to Jim Gardner on his newscasts, and also on the weekend at night.

Annie McCormick.

Very hot, with long red hair.

Ms McCormick's picture is in the "Meet The Team" section at.,

www.wpvi.com.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back