• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm putting together a Tickle Club here in Virginia Beach. Join me.

virginiabeach

Allow me to be the Tyler Durden of all things tickle/bondage/foot worship related.
I have my own place which makes all interactions made with each gathering discreet.
I need girls, I need guys. Bring your open minded friends.
Come with toys. Bring a change of clothes, a tooth brush, and a blow up mattress or sleeping bag! Spend the night! Hell, stay the weekend! It could be quite the weekly ticklethon! If your far away but willing to travel, stay a week or two!
I have had these fetishes since I can remember even being sexual, and it's time to just go with it. Embrace the Durden within. Who's with me? Let's get this thread rolling. Give me your thoughts. Let me know your ideas. PM me. I need to make this happen, and It's going to happen. With your help it will happen even sooner.

do it on a long weekend and keep use informed and I am sure we can see a good turn out

I'd be down for this. Thanks for getting something started! Let's hope more people come on board.

Word of advice. Contact Vet Hosters to find out the best way to go about this (LeeAlure, DVNC, Bella. Venray, Snailshell) Being willing to open up your home is awesome but make sure there is some kind of screening in place. That said, THAT SOUNDS AMAZING! :D

This will surely result in the op staring out his window at the conclusion of the weekend watching buildings collapsing due to a secret army of ticklephiles!

Sounds great to me -- I'll travel from Central VA for this! Or hit me up whenever! With a week or two's notice I can be almost anywhere there are people who want to test their tickling/bondage skills. WM 'Lee.

- Drummer

would be fun to have a tickle group on thebeach do some buried in sand and other fun ideas there

Has anything happened with this? I'm in Norfolk and would love to attend.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back