• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NNorth Pole After Party

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
I know Christmas was a week ago, but oh well lol.

______________________________________________________________________________________

North Pole After Party:
How to Have a Holly Jolly Christmas​

As “Have Yourself a Holly Jolly Christmas” blasted all over Santa’s Village in the North Pole the elves got ready for the big Christmas party. All the hard work had been done. Santa had delivered all the gifts. It’s vacation time and it starts with a big party at the North Pole. No more uniforms. It’s time for all the women to dress cute or sexy, whichever they choose. And the guess to dress classy, trying to empress the women. While still trying to look Christmassy. It’s a jolly fun time at the North Pole. Let’s face it, no one knows how to have a holly jolly Christmas than the most jolly person of all and his little helpers.
Jasmine was trying on a green dress, getting ready for the party. She was looking at herself in the mirror. Ruby popped her head around the corner. She was wearing the same color, but a skirt and a backless shirt.
“Are you ready yet, Jasmine?” Ruby said.
Jasmine turned and faced Ruby. “I don’t know.” Jasmine responded.
Ruby approached Jasmine. She slide her fingers along Jasmines side and turned her around looking her over. Jasmine giggled.
“I forgot you’re really ticklish.” Ruby said. Ruby looked over Jasmine. “I think you look fine.” Ruby rubbed Jasmine’s back. “And this fabric feels really.” She spun Jasmine around and started rubbing the dress on Jasmine’s belly. Jasmine moved back and laughed. Ruby just smiled.
“What?” Jasmine asked, worried.
Ruby stepped towards Jasmine. Jasmine stood back some more. Eventually Jasmine ran into the wall and couldn’t step back anymore. She was stuck. Ruby just smile and moved her hands towards her belly. She slowly rubbed Jasmine’s belly. Jasmine began giggling. Ruby tickled Jasmine on to the ground. She was laying on the ground as Ruby’s hands attacked her belly.
Jasmine was wiggling around, “Hahahahahahahehahhahahehahaha!” Jasmine laughed. “Stop! Hahahahahehahaheahahehaha! Why?!”
“You just seemed extremely ticklish in this dress.” Ruby said.
“HAHAHAHA!” Jasmine screamed with laughter as Ruby’s tickling got more intense.
“Now that’s what I want to hear.”
“HAHAHEHAHAHAHA” Jasmine laughed. Ruby’s hands slide down her belly to her hips and started squeezing them. Jasmine started bucking around. “HahwahehehehahehahehehahahehaHAHEHahehahaHAHA!! No!” Ruby kept squeezing Jasmine’s hips. Jasmine spun onto her stomach. Ruby kept squeezing Jasmine’s hips. Jasmine flopped on her belly like a fish out of water while laughing. “Hehahahehahaha! Please! Hahahahahehahaheha!” Ruby looked at Jasmine’s legs. She let’s go of Jasmine’s hips and slides her hands up her dress. Being on her stomach, Jasmine doesn’t know what’s coming. Ruby grabs Jasmine’s thighs, tickling them. “Whoa! HAHEHAhehahehahahaha!” Jasmine starts to kick her legs. “No, no, no! Hahehahahehahahahehaha!”
“You’re just ticklish everywhere, aren’t you?”
“Yes! HAHAhehahahehahaha!!” Jasmine is shaking.
Ruby looks behind her and notices that Jasmine hadn’t put on her shoes, while still tickling Jasmine’s thighs.
“Hmm…”
“What? Haahehehehehahahahehaha!” Jasmine kicks her legs. “Please! Stop! Hahahahehahaheha!”
Ruby stops and quickly slides down to Jasmine’s feet and starts tickling her feet. She started wiggling her feet. “Hahahahehahahah! No! Hahahahehahehahehahaha!”
Charlie, a male elf heard laughter coming from down the hall. He decided he was going to investigate. He came into the room while Jasmine’s feet were being attacked and she was rolling around all over the place on her belly, laughing crazily. He had four options. One option was to leave. He decided quickly he wasn’t going to do that. Another option was to watch. He also decided quick he wasn’t going to do that. So the two options left where to help Ruby keep tickling Jasmine or help Jasmine by tickling Ruby. Now, obviously Jasmine is tickling. But should he risk tickling Ruby and finding out that she’s not. He decides he’s going to attack Ruby. He quietly moves up towards Ruby and starts tickling her bare sides. She immediately screams. Good reaction he thinks so he keeps tickling her. She stops tickling Jasmine and Jasmine is able to roll away. Jasmine breathes heavily and tries to regain energy. Charlie slides his hands up to Ruby’s armpits and slides his fingers around her armpits. As a reaction she moves backwards and ends up on his lap. He keeps tickling her armpits. Jasmine regains her strength and looks at Ruby’s feet. She quickly goes over there and slides off her shoes and attacks her feet. She starts kicking and bucking around in Charlie’s lap.
“HahwhHEHEHEHAHAHA! No! Not two! Hwhahahahehehahahafafafahahah!” Ruby was able to slide off Charlie’s lap That was just worse for Ruby though. Charlie slide his hands up Ruby’s shirt and tickled her bare belly. She started to sway back and forth. “Hahehahehahahahahehahehahaha! Okay! Hahaehehahehahah! I’m sorry! Hahehahaha.” Jasmine let go of Ruby’s feet and moves up to Ruby’s knees and started squeezing her knees. Ruby starts to bend her knees, trying to get break the grip Jasmine has on her knees. “Hehehahahaha.” Charlie continued to tickle around Ruby’s belly and moves his hands up to her ribs. And Jasmine spread out Ruby’s legs and slid her hands up Ruby’s skirt and tickled her inner thighs. “No! Not there! HAHAHEHAHAHAHEHAHAHAHA!”
“I wonder which spot did that.” Charlie said.
“BOTH! HHAAAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She screamed with laughter. Both Charlie and Jasmine smiled and kept tickling those spots. Ruby was squirming all over the place. “HAHAHEHEHEHAHAHEHAHAHA HAEHEHADHAD HADAHAHA! Please! No more! HAHAHEHAHAHA! I’ll never do it again. HAHEHAHAHEHHA!” They of course didn’t listen as they kept tickling Ruby’s very tiny, elfish, half naked body. Her thighs and ribs were their main targets. Those seem to be her weak spots. “HAHEHAHEHAHAHAHAHEHAHAHAEHAHA!”

On another side of Santa’s Village. Santa was getting into the tickling spirit. Mrs. Claus was laying on the bed. She was wearing a red dress. Mrs. Claus is a young Mrs. Claus. She’s in her mid-thirties. She’s about 5’8 and has a nice tan. Santa climbs on top of her and starts to kiss her.
“We really should be going.” Mrs. Claus said.
“You’re the one that’s laying down. Not me.”
“Well I’m going to get up now.”
“Are you?”
Santa starts tickling Mrs. Claus’ armpits. “Hey! Hahaheha!”
“What?”
Santa slides down and starts tickling Mrs. Claus’ boobs. “Whoa!” Mrs. Claus’ head went back and she started giggling.”Hehehehahaha!” Santa then slide down even more and decided to go to town on her belly. “HEHahehahahahehahahaehahahaheha!” She started wiggling around, laughing. “Santa! No! HEHEHEHAHAhahahehahahehahahehahaheha!”
“What? You know you love this!” Santa said and kept tickling her belly.
“So! Not when we’re about to leave! Hahahehehehahahehaha!” Santa slid hid hands up her dress and started tickling her thighs. “HEHehahehAHEHAHEHAHAehahaheahaha!” Mrs. Claus spread out her legs and Santa’s hands slid to her inner thighs. “MWahahehahehahehehahaHAHAHEHA!” Santa’s hands slide up and started tickling Mrs. Claus crotch. “Oh my! Hashhaehahahehahahheha!” Mrs. Claus was wiggling around, laughing like crazy and Santa was tickling her crotch with one hand and thighs with the other. “HAHEHAHEHAHEHAEHAEHAEAHEHAEAHEHEHEHEHEHEEHAHAHAAH!” Santa slid his hands out of her dress and moved up to her head and started kissing her.

Back with Ruby, Jasmine, and Charlie, Ruby was laying on the ground panting. Her shirt and come off. Her skirt was still on though. Charlie was over her belly blowing raspberries on her belly. Ruby was shaking. Her laughter had gone silent. Charlie was enjoying himself too much to stop though. He stops and looks at Jasmine who was sitting next to him.
“I think she’s had enough.”
“Okay.” Charlie says and then quickly squeezes Jasmine’s knees. A spot that Ruby didn’t tickle.
Jasmine giggles and pushes Charlie, playfully. “Thanks for helping me. If you hadn’t come along I don’t know for how long she’d tickle me. She was having a lot of fun.”
“Oh really? Maybe I should experience that fun.”
“No!”
“Okay. I won’t. I had plenty of fun tickling Ruby.”
Ruby gives Charlie a dirty look. Charlie quickly tickles Ruby’s thighs. She moves them and let’s out a little giggle. He helps Ruby up and gives her a kiss on the cheek.
“You’re so adorable.” Charlie tells her.
“I’m an elf. We’re all adorable.”
“True.”

The End

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back