• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Machine tickling

arcstudent

TMF Expert
I was wondering if anyone else shared my fantasy of tickle torture at the hands of a device. The closest I've come is taping a vibrator to my GFs feet and watching her be tortured without me touching her... Then attacking her armpits.

I'm wondering if anyone shares the same fantasy or has clips or pics of something similar.

Its not one of my fantasies but you may be interested to know that there are prototypes of various tickling machines out there. Google them. However I don't think any are actually produced for sale.

DIY sounds like the way to go, must be loads of household stuff you could use in creating a tickling machine. Lots of (fiction) stories include people being tickled by machines. My favorite include the old style turntable record player with feathers attached propped up against feet and stories about tickling boots: magnetically sealed boots that tickle the wearer's feet.

I remember seeing some great vids on dailymotion a few years ago with what looked like some kind of big electric brush pushed up against some stocked feet and just left to do their magic on the victim :)

Aside from the sensation, machines / tools do not offer the mind-fucking or chemistry that a person can.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back