• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taylor Raz Tickles some radio show (co)hosts 2 clips F/F Feet.

Jomel2

TMF Poster
Sorry if these have already been posted. I did a search and couldn't find them here.

Anyway, Taylor Raz(model in many Tickle Central videos) did interviews for a couple radio shows.

Here are the clips. Delete the space.

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=r3R7fidlsOs

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=9rh5eVoGVS8 Tickling starts at around 3:05.

Thank you for these . . . I've seen them both, but it's nice to have them both in one place. Plus . . . what is it about Tay Raz that is so darn magnetic? I'm crazy about her.

Thanks for sharing. :)

As an aside, I didn't realize until today that balloon popping was a thing.

Thank you for these . . . I've seen them both, but it's nice to have them both in one place. Plus . . . what is it about Tay Raz that is so darn magnetic? I'm crazy about her.

Idk, but I think its safe to say there are tons of guys, myself included, that would marry Taylor Raz in a heartbeat. There's just something about her. Good looking, fun, bubbly, kooky, dominating? Can't decide.

Those clips were awesome. Thanks for posting.

two very awesome girls lol i just love how open they are with doing all this stuff an its nice to see the radios host not slagging them off for their likes

loved both of those, thanks, both new to me, the first one with Danielle was just fantastic, so much fun in that clip.

Thanks for all the love my sweethearts! I just went thru a terrible breakup so it's amazing to feel like I'm still wanted ;) hehe. Anyhow... I hope you all will remain to be big fans of mine for a long time because I'm not going anywhere anytime soon! xoxo Tay

Does anybody still have the video where Taylor tickles Danielle on the radio show? Looks like the YouTube version was deleted.... appreciate the help

Does the video with Taylor tickling Danielle’s feet still exist? That was an all time mainstream Clio but doesn’t seem to be on streamable anymore.

I don’t know if this is what you’re looking for…

Tickling starts I believe around the 1:50 mark.

youtube.com/watch?v=YUqImVX8om4

I don’t know if this is what you’re looking for…

Tickling starts I believe around the 1:50 mark.

youtube.com/watch?v=YUqImVX8om4
Great clip! :feets: Thanks for the link. :D

The foot tickling begins at about 3:08.

This is from the MJ Morning Show in Tampa Florida. The girl that Taylor Raz tickled is Meredith Andrade (NOT Danielle) in May 2011.

Tickling begins at 3:06

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back