• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thai girls ticklish?

marvelsm

TMF Poster
Hello all: just wondering if anybody has had any experience with Thai ladies and how ticklish they are as I am thinking of going to thailand soon. Thank you in advance for any reply

Sorry I forgot to add. I know what you might be thinking but I was planning on going to Thailand premantly and marry a Thai lady

Yeah, I heard that too....they habe no nerves and elephant thick skin.

Thai girls are incapable of laughter, and being tickled. Sorry.

Hi Brandi, I checked an old thread here and it showed a photo of a Thai girls feet with drawings on it and the caption said she nearly leaped through the roof so some Thai girls at least must be ticklish. Also some Australian and NY girls must be ticklish too Jager you must have been just unlucky.

I was going to try to continue my sarcastic interlude, but it would just be a total flop.

Hi Brandi, I checked an old thread here and it showed a photo of a Thai girls feet with drawings on it and the caption said she nearly leaped through the roof so some Thai girls at least must be ticklish. Also some Australian and NY girls must be ticklish too Jager you must have been just unlucky.
WHOA wait, hold up....actual photos... of Thai girl's feet? With CAPTIONS?

Irre-fucking-futable evidence right there, that somewhere, in this wide world...there is at least one ticklish Thai girl. Good job :headpat:

do anyone knows about venusian glirls? I'm thinking to marry one but i don't know if they are ticklish

Well rhiannon. my Thai massage ladies hands are definitely not elephant skin. don't have the nerve to ask if she is ticklish as I would never get a massage from her again.

There's a magical place in Itaewon, South Korea known as Hooker Hill. Inside one of the lil' brothel's is a beautiful Thai woman in her mid 30's who goes by the name of Kelly. She had this one piece outfit on, a big hole in the clothing exposed her midriff. While we were talking *ahem* "business", I lightly stroked her belly. She shrieked, giggled and we proceeded to negotiate adding tickling into our deal.

Lengthy tickle fights (which consisted of 90% me pinning her down and torturing her to my heart's content) began every one of my visits from then on. I would rank her ticklishness from very to borderline extremely. One time, when we were doing the other thing, I pinned her arms above her head and she yelped "Don't tickle!".

LoL....We're all a bunch of fucking assholes... :evilha:

But no...I agree

Thai girls have no sensitivity...they feel nothing...no emotions either...your heart will be broken.

marvelsm you do realise everyone on this thread is being sarcastic and making fun of the idiotic question you made, serious response like any other race there are ticklish and non ticklish just find the right1 and good luck!

LoL....We're all a bunch of fucking assholes... :evilha:

But no...I agree

Thai girls have no sensitivity...they feel nothing...no emotions either...your heart will be broken.
Haha yup, pretty much. We're all assholes.

I wonder if there are ticklish ladies in Las Vegas, New Mexico; who are Thai? I always wanted to visit a town named after my hometown, so if I am so drunk off of Jäger, my drunken self will still remember what town I am in.

Quote From Marvelsm

just wondering if anybody has had any experience with Thai ladies and how ticklish they are as I am thinking of going to thailand soon. Thank you in advance for any reply

This has to be a joke asking this question right!

When do you get out?

Dandy Jack!

Well rhiannon. my Thai massage ladies hands are definitely not elephant skin. don't have the nerve to ask if she is ticklish as I would never get a massage from her again.

You wouldn't recognize sarcasm and irony if they jumped up and bit you in the butt, would you?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back