• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thai girls ticklish?

What you are confusing for stupidity is nothing more than a lack of political correctness, a mistake which is itself pretty stupid, in my opinion.

Like it or not, there are differences in some of the physical traits between races. Ticklishness is a physical trait. Whether or not it differs across racial boundaries is a legitimate question.

Its a combination of physical and psychological

The least ticklish women in the world. LOL. ;)

On a serious note: I wish we had access to the secret of maximising the ticklishness of people we meet (especially psychologically).

You know a culture that has general tickle-training? I don't. :)

Tickling someone too often might make that person less ticklish. That's a fear I certainly have. Hence why one should reserve it for special occasions. I think a girl is more likely to go crazy when she doesn't expect to get tickled as a routine. No routine might maximise ticklishness. So never on the same day of the week or hour of the day. But sexuality in general would also be boring if it became routine.

Whether or not it differs across racial boundaries is a legitimate question.

Skin sensitivity shouldn't be that different across racial boundaries.

yeah. and its the stupidest one ive seen in this forum.

"Stupidest" is not a word and the question is not stupid. So, you are rude, incorrect, and illiterate, all in one quick post! (On the positive side, at least you are concise!) The rude part is the one that bothers me. Otherwise, I would never have commented on the other two shortcomings.

"Stupidest" is not a word and the question is not stupid. So, you are rude, incorrect, and illiterate, all in one quick post! (On the positive side, at least you are concise!) The rude part is the one that bothers me. Otherwise, I would never have commented on the other two shortcomings.

Um... it actually is an incredibly stupid question, while I don't believe it's the most stupid one I've ever seen. He's also not technically incorrect as it may have actually been the most stupid question he's personally ever seen on here. He's also not illiterate as he's capable of spelling to a degree, and he was able to read the question to know it was stupid - he just happened to use a word he likely was brought up with in collective misinformation that people around him grew accustomed to using.

I sure hope you don't find me rude for pointing this out. I'd cry. :(

People, open up your eyes. Its like asking, are black people better athletes than whites? Or are Africans taller than Asians? Or are Italians louder than muslims? There is a simple yes/no answer to all of these, it doesn't mean that every black person is a better athlete than their white counterpart, but on average, they absolutely are. The original question was asking for a stereotype on Thai women being ticklish, and our society drilled into our everyday thinking that stereotyping is bad and we need to be PC! I personally cannot answer the original question because I haven't tickled nearly enough Thai women, but hoping someone did.

Um... it actually is an incredibly stupid question, while I don't believe it's the most stupid one I've ever seen. He's also not technically incorrect as it may have actually been the most stupid question he's personally ever seen on here. He's also not illiterate as he's capable of spelling to a degree, and he was able to read the question to know it was stupid - he just happened to use a word he likely was brought up with in collective misinformation that people around him grew accustomed to using.

I sure hope you don't find me rude for pointing this out. I'd cry. :(

Not rude, just stupidestly encouraging others to be rude.

There are no stupid questions - just stupid answers.
I would also like to know of peoples tickling experiences in Thailand a few people have already posted their experiences I would like to hear a few more.
Also please could everyone stop having a go at each its so pointless this is a tickling forum let's keep the posts tickle related.

The original question was asking for a stereotype on Thai women being ticklish, and our society drilled into our everyday thinking that stereotyping is bad and we need to be PC!

All your other examples work as stereotypes though, the one on Thai women and being ticklish doesn't work as stereotype, or do you know a whole race/nationality who is or is not averagely more or less ticklish than another? I sure don't!

Not rude, just stupidestly encouraging others to be rude.

Stupidly.* Stupidestly isn't clever 'cause you went full retard with it. :(

Also, I went on dictionary.com. Apparently, stupidest actually is on there. I find that funny. It's not in any way a proper way of saying it, but if you go on dictionary.com and type in Stupidest, it comes up. Also, it says down in a box. "Stupidest is a great word to know." Dictionary.com knows best!

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stupidest

Also it doesn't get a red underline with the spell check on here.

My gawd. Blown away. Ninefive is actually a secret genius!

Rhiannon, I keep trying to tell you, that there is more to ”ticklishness” than just physical/biological reaction. Will the girl scream, will she try to hold it in, will she overreact, will she feel violated, has she been tickled much before...cultures contribute to all these...do they not??

Rhiannon, I keep trying to tell you, that there is more to ”ticklishness” than just physical/biological reaction. Will the girl scream, will she try to hold it in, will she overreact, will she feel violated, has she been tickled much before...cultures contribute to all these...do they not??

So culture affects reaction-yeah ill give you that, it probably does. But not ticklishness itself which was the point of the thread no?

What's ticklishness? Reaction to being tickled, right?

What's ticklishness? Reaction to being tickled, right?

Not really mate, ticklishness is the feeling produced from a stimulus and reaction to tickling is how you outwardly portray that feeling. But maybe were splitting hairs a bit. Anyway I'm properly over this thread at this point!

Stupidly.* Stupidestly isn't clever 'cause you went full retard with it. :(

Also, I went on dictionary.com. Apparently, stupidest actually is on there. I find that funny. It's not in any way a proper way of saying it, but if you go on dictionary.com and type in Stupidest, it comes up. Also, it says down in a box. "Stupidest is a great word to know." Dictionary.com knows best!

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stupidest

Also it doesn't get a red underline with the spell check on here.

My gawd. Blown away. Ninefive is actually a secret genius!

No, stupidest is not a word. A vernacular has grown, where if enough people make the same linguistic mistake often enough, folks like dictionary.com will simply call it a word. For example, dictionary.com says that "aint" is a word. (Although spellcheck, which is even less reliable and is not intended to be an authoritative source, disagrees on that one.) But if you understood the origin of the word "stupid," you would understand that stupidest cannot be a word. It's actually a more egregious error in your case, because apparently you actually bothered to look online, and still got it wrong.

But more importantly, you continue to support the idea that slamming OP's is okay. Poor grammar is not a personal defect. Insensitivity is.

Well, I seem to have really opened up a can of worms here. Perhaps I could have "phrased" my question better, for example "Has anybody had experiences with Thai girls before and what was it like. There was a thread about Korean girls recently and nobody thought that was stupid. Remeber, if you keep jumping on everyone's post you don't like soon everyone will stop posting. I know I deserved sarcasum for my new years eve thread but I never thought I would get it for this one

Well, I seem to have really opened up a can of worms here. Perhaps I could have "phrased" my question better, for example "Has anybody had experiences with Thai girls before and what was it like. There was a thread about Korean girls recently and nobody thought that was stupid. Remeber, if you keep jumping on everyone's post you don't like soon everyone will stop posting. I know I deserved sarcasum for my new years eve thread but I never thought I would get it for this one
I guess for the most part the answer would probably be yes, they're ticklish as far as we know. Whether anyone here has had personal experience with them, not sure - but maybe you could find some clips specifically of Thai girls being tickled? Or even better, finding out for yourself, hands-on =]

Will the girl scream, will she try to hold it in, will she overreact, will she feel violated, has she been tickled much before...cultures contribute to all these...do they not??

As it was said already, ticklishness is not the reaction to the tickling, but the feeling itself. Apart from that, none of the possible reactions you mentioned here have anything to do with culture, but with personal experience and personality. To the rest of the world, tickling is just not important enough to deal with it on a cultural level.

Rhiannon, you and I have a major disconnect. Its not that important, but I'm just trying to prove a point... None of my examples have anything to do with cultures, are you kidding me? A girl is raised in an ultra religious society where tickling is nearly non existent, and then she's tickled. Its so obvious that her reaction to it is influenced by her culture!

Wow....it is hard to believe this thread has gone this far with this many pages not dealing with ticklish Thai women. Seems to be giving lots of folks lots of entertainment tho, which is probably a good thing.
Does anyone have anything to offer on the subject of "Ticklish Thai Women"? Seems I recall Paradise Vision doing a vid with a Thai model who qualified.

As it was said already, ticklishness is not the reaction to the tickling, but the feeling itself. Apart from that, none of the possible reactions you mentioned here have anything to do with culture, but with personal experience and personality. To the rest of the world, tickling is just not important enough to deal with it on a cultural level.

That's a pretty interesting point. I suppose that technically, it's correct that ticklishness is not the reaction to the tickling, but the feeling itself. On the other hand, I think people here are using the word as a shorthand for the reaction, which is of more interest!

It is said, for example, that people find confidence attractive. But it's not really confidence that they are attracted to, but rather, the person who exudes confidence (some of whom, it turns out, aren't actually that confident.)

Wow....it is hard to believe this thread has gone this far with this many pages not dealing with ticklish Thai women. Seems to be giving lots of folks lots of entertainment tho, which is probably a good thing.
Does anyone have anything to offer on the subject of "Ticklish Thai Women"? Seems I recall Paradise Vision doing a vid with a Thai model who qualified.

Well, now that's a good point. I have no solution, other than that we really need to get someone to apply for a grant to study the subject. That person could address the battles in this thread, and report on the OP question!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back