Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Adeline Tickle Resistance Game
Personal Trainer Nipple Predicaments IPad/IPhone
TOMIKO'S BIGGEST TICKLING FAN - HD
Clips4Sale Banner
Legends of the Dark Plume! Ep. 25: Laughs For Lafferton! (HD)
belly tickles - MP4
Ginary Ass Tickling (mp4)

What's New?

10/31/2014

Happy Halloween! Boo!

New from MTJ

What Frightens You?

Click here
10/27/14

Ticklingparadise

SEPTEMBER 2014 FEATURE OF THE MONTH "TICKLISH FEAR"

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

Sole Mates

Model of the Week:April

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

ticklingismylif

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    There are no stupid questions - just stupid answers.
    I would also like to know of peoples tickling experiences in Thailand a few people have already posted their experiences I would like to hear a few more.
    Also please could everyone stop having a go at each its so pointless this is a tickling forum let's keep the posts tickle related.

The original question was asking for a stereotype on Thai women being ticklish, and our society drilled into our everyday thinking that stereotyping is bad and we need to be PC!
    All your other examples work as stereotypes though, the one on Thai women and being ticklish doesn't work as stereotype, or do you know a whole race/nationality who is or is not averagely more or less ticklish than another? I sure don't!
    Boom, Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoDavid View Post
    Not rude, just stupidestly encouraging others to be rude.
    Stupidly.* Stupidestly isn't clever 'cause you went full retard with it.

Also, I went on dictionary.com. Apparently, stupidest actually is on there. I find that funny. It's not in any way a proper way of saying it, but if you go on dictionary.com and type in Stupidest, it comes up. Also, it says down in a box. "Stupidest is a great word to know." Dictionary.com knows best!

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stupidest

Also it doesn't get a red underline with the spell check on here.

My gawd. Blown away. Ninefive is actually a secret genius!
    Fish sticks.

Rhiannon, I keep trying to tell you, that there is more to ”ticklishness” than just physical/biological reaction. Will the girl scream, will she try to hold it in, will she overreact, will she feel violated, has she been tickled much before...cultures contribute to all these...do they not??

London taaan origionaly, oz at the moment
    Quote Originally Posted by NY ler View Post
    Rhiannon, I keep trying to tell you, that there is more to ”ticklishness” than just physical/biological reaction. Will the girl scream, will she try to hold it in, will she overreact, will she feel violated, has she been tickled much before...cultures contribute to all these...do they not??
    So culture affects reaction-yeah ill give you that, it probably does. But not ticklishness itself which was the point of the thread no?

What's ticklishness? Reaction to being tickled, right?

London taaan origionaly, oz at the moment
    Quote Originally Posted by NY ler View Post
    What's ticklishness? Reaction to being tickled, right?
    Not really mate, ticklishness is the feeling produced from a stimulus and reaction to tickling is how you outwardly portray that feeling. But maybe were splitting hairs a bit. Anyway I'm properly over this thread at this point!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedbump View Post
    Stupidly.* Stupidestly isn't clever 'cause you went full retard with it.

Also, I went on dictionary.com. Apparently, stupidest actually is on there. I find that funny. It's not in any way a proper way of saying it, but if you go on dictionary.com and type in Stupidest, it comes up. Also, it says down in a box. "Stupidest is a great word to know." Dictionary.com knows best!

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stupidest

Also it doesn't get a red underline with the spell check on here.

My gawd. Blown away. Ninefive is actually a secret genius!
    No, stupidest is not a word. A vernacular has grown, where if enough people make the same linguistic mistake often enough, folks like dictionary.com will simply call it a word. For example, dictionary.com says that "aint" is a word. (Although spellcheck, which is even less reliable and is not intended to be an authoritative source, disagrees on that one.) But if you understood the origin of the word "stupid," you would understand that stupidest cannot be a word. It's actually a more egregious error in your case, because apparently you actually bothered to look online, and still got it wrong.

But more importantly, you continue to support the idea that slamming OP's is okay. Poor grammar is not a personal defect. Insensitivity is.

Well, I seem to have really opened up a can of worms here. Perhaps I could have "phrased" my question better, for example "Has anybody had experiences with Thai girls before and what was it like. There was a thread about Korean girls recently and nobody thought that was stupid. Remeber, if you keep jumping on everyone's post you don't like soon everyone will stop posting. I know I deserved sarcasum for my new years eve thread but I never thought I would get it for this one

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marvelsm View Post
    Well, I seem to have really opened up a can of worms here. Perhaps I could have "phrased" my question better, for example "Has anybody had experiences with Thai girls before and what was it like. There was a thread about Korean girls recently and nobody thought that was stupid. Remeber, if you keep jumping on everyone's post you don't like soon everyone will stop posting. I know I deserved sarcasum for my new years eve thread but I never thought I would get it for this one
    I guess for the most part the answer would probably be yes, they're ticklish as far as we know. Whether anyone here has had personal experience with them, not sure - but maybe you could find some clips specifically of Thai girls being tickled? Or even better, finding out for yourself, hands-on =]
    .:Brandi Elizabeth:.

Add me on Fetlife
    "Like" me on Facebook for feet and tickling pictures and videos !

Will the girl scream, will she try to hold it in, will she overreact, will she feel violated, has she been tickled much before...cultures contribute to all these...do they not??
    As it was said already, ticklishness is not the reaction to the tickling, but the feeling itself. Apart from that, none of the possible reactions you mentioned here have anything to do with culture, but with personal experience and personality. To the rest of the world, tickling is just not important enough to deal with it on a cultural level.
    Boom, Baby!

Rhiannon, you and I have a major disconnect. Its not that important, but I'm just trying to prove a point... None of my examples have anything to do with cultures, are you kidding me? A girl is raised in an ultra religious society where tickling is nearly non existent, and then she's tickled. Its so obvious that her reaction to it is influenced by her culture!

Wow....it is hard to believe this thread has gone this far with this many pages not dealing with ticklish Thai women. Seems to be giving lots of folks lots of entertainment tho, which is probably a good thing.
    Does anyone have anything to offer on the subject of "Ticklish Thai Women"? Seems I recall Paradise Vision doing a vid with a Thai model who qualified.

Quote Originally Posted by rhiannon View Post
    As it was said already, ticklishness is not the reaction to the tickling, but the feeling itself. Apart from that, none of the possible reactions you mentioned here have anything to do with culture, but with personal experience and personality. To the rest of the world, tickling is just not important enough to deal with it on a cultural level.
    That's a pretty interesting point. I suppose that technically, it's correct that ticklishness is not the reaction to the tickling, but the feeling itself. On the other hand, I think people here are using the word as a shorthand for the reaction, which is of more interest!

It is said, for example, that people find confidence attractive. But it's not really confidence that they are attracted to, but rather, the person who exudes confidence (some of whom, it turns out, aren't actually that confident.)

Quote Originally Posted by gitcheycoocoo View Post
    Wow....it is hard to believe this thread has gone this far with this many pages not dealing with ticklish Thai women. Seems to be giving lots of folks lots of entertainment tho, which is probably a good thing.
    Does anyone have anything to offer on the subject of "Ticklish Thai Women"? Seems I recall Paradise Vision doing a vid with a Thai model who qualified.
    Well, now that's a good point. I have no solution, other than that we really need to get someone to apply for a grant to study the subject. That person could address the battles in this thread, and report on the OP question!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast