• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thai girls ticklish?

girl is raised in an ultra religious society where tickling is nearly non existent, and then she's tickled. Its so obvious that her reaction to it is influenced by her culture!

I for my part have never lived in an ultra religious society, and I couldn't make a statement about if it is true or not true that there is or isn't tickling in a - say strictly Muslim culture. I am pretty sure though that there is no comandment against laughing in the Quran or Sharia, so I don't believe that women tickle their children or female friends in a culture like that any more or less than in a less religious culture. That is the point I am trying to make. Tickling is harmless, tickling happens everywhere, tickling is not a taboo in other cultures like eating dog meat here!

But even if it was, I don't believe that the reaction of someone who never got tickled before would be different from someone who gets tickled regularly. The reaction is still laughter or scream. Same thing with pain. If someone feels pain for the first time, the reaction is the same all over the world.

Yes Brandi not that I am taking anything away from you Ladies here but well you have to go Thailand and experience even for a short time and you
will not wonder why I want to go back there.

Yes Brandi not that I am taking anything away from you Ladies here but well you have to go Thailand and experience even for a short time and you
will not wonder why I want to go back there.

Well then you should definitely go for it! =]

It's a good thing you posted to this year old thread to inform us of that tidbit.

Christ, I thought this was a new thread. Why the bumpage?

Also, I reck there are some Thai people that have become ticklish over the past few months, while this thread has been lying in the dust.

no I haven't sorry but I do have experience with a girl from the philipines ( sorry for my spelling ) her name is Lynn and is off the charts ticklish especially her feet

Oh for Crom's sake.

When tested, ticklishness manifests as a bell curve across race/nationality/gender.

In short, just about any person of type "X" has as much a chance as being as ticklish as a person of type "Y".

The human nervous system is not different at the racial level.

Myriads

Just for yuks, I ask, do we really know that “the human nervous system is not different at the racial level?” I admit that I have not researched it. But I did recently learn from a Pulmonologist that when they test one’s lung capacity and compare it to a norm to see if there is a problem, the “norm” is an entirely different chart, depending on one’s race. So, I’m going to hang onto my fantasy, that East Asian women are especially ticklish. At least for now.

Thai food gives me heartburn anyway..oh wait... not talking bout food huh? :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back