• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you experienced a tickling orgasm?

Have you experienced a tickling orgasm?

• Yes, I had a tickling orgasm, and I liked it

Votes: 39 60.0%
  • Yes, I had a tickling orgasm, and I hated it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but I would like to try

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • No, and I would never try

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
For lers who are turned on by the experience to the point of orgasm, of course it does. Context matters, after all. If you are tickling someone, for instance, while balls deep in them and you are topping the crap out of that scene to the point of delivery, then yes, of course it counts.

I think it's easy to have one, but you need have that in mind and incorporate other elements... at least some stimulation in the proper places and also a blindfold helps so you can really stay fixed into your fantasy

Pretty much the most amazing experience ever!! xD So fulfilling! I usually take a loooong ass time to get off when tickling isn't involved at all but when it is I can cum in like fifteen seconds. Lol. I also have come close to orgasm before on just tickling alone. If tickling is only incorporated in the foreplay and not the actual "sex" it can help too but being tickled and pleasured simultaneously are what work best for me. I just wish it got to happen more often! :/

Pretty much the most amazing experience ever!! xD So fulfilling! I usually take a loooong ass time to get off when tickling isn't involved at all but when it is I can cum in like fifteen seconds. Lol. I also have come close to orgasm before on just tickling alone. If tickling is only incorporated in the foreplay and not the actual "sex" it can help too but being tickled and pleasured simultaneously are what work best for me. I just wish it got to happen more often! :/

Nice.

Yep, under the right conditions and with a really skilled, actively in-tune 'ler that I'm attracted to, (or have that "butterfly fear" of being tickled by).. I have had it tickled right out me!! Feet, ribs, belly, sides, underarms.. Truly intense and epic. One of the greatest feelings in the world.

I tickle my wife as a form of foreplay and not during sex, she says it's distracting. I usually don't tickle the wife until after she has had an orgasm. However, after she cums, she is 10x more ticklish so when I start to tickle her post orgasm she goes completely insane. She also gets much wetter as I tickle her. Then as I am tickling her I have my orgasm.

I've made it happen as a 'ler, upon my 'lee, without a vibrator.

Yes, I'm that good. Where's my medal?

I tickle my wife as a form of foreplay and not during sex, she says it's distracting. I usually don't tickle the wife until after she has had an orgasm. However, after she cums, she is 10x more ticklish so when I start to tickle her post orgasm she goes completely insane. She also gets much wetter as I tickle her. Then as I am tickling her I have my orgasm.

Sounds like the best of all worlds. If your wife is getting wetter it seems she is being aroused (even more than she already is) by being tickled even though she is going crazy from it. Does she ever head towards another orgasm?

The post climax heightened ticklishness has been noted frequently on the forum. My wife has the same hyper ticklishness response. Definitely calls for restraint for the safety of both though being in the missionary position tends to provide that rather well and I find the intense squirming and twisting and wriggling beneath me quite the turn on.

Yes as a lee and I've made my wife before as a ler. For her, it took some stimulation on top of the tickling, but she has made me orgasm before from just the tickling and not stimulating my cock and balls. One time, we were just fooling around on the bed and she started to tickle my armpits rather aggressively and it happened. Really awesome feeling.

I have on a few occasions been tickled to the point of orgasm. Unfortunately, I'm one of those rare people who aren't more ticklish after an orgasm and find being tickled afterwards a bit on the annoying side.

I thought it was 'cause hubby was tickling my feet, but it's happened when he's tickled my underarms. Maybe have to see if I reach that point when he's tickling my sides.

As far as the tickling style, the slow, erotic tickling is what works on me best...except for my sides. Any type of tickling there is enough to make me hysterical. :upsidedow

I've had the pleasure of providing one as a ler, but I've not gotten to experience one as a lee yet - it's on my definite to do list!

Why do you say that tickling is "distracting"? Do you need to concentrate to get an orgasm? Is that hard?

As a Ler, I once got so into tickling an awesome pair of feet that I actually achieved an orgasam and No One or Nothing was touching my happy place. It just happened and I was very surprised! Looking back, I actually think it was kind of cool, I was that much into indulging my fetish that the ultimate physical reaction happened.

Amazing to give and receive! Nothing beats a tickling orgasm.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back