• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

VELLICATRICES UNLIMITED: Celebrating 11 Years of Merciless Tickle Torture!

MTJpub

Verified
Greetings folks,

11 years ago FTKL & BZ Tickler launched one of the most successful comic series in MTJ Publishing history! Featuring FTKL's signature art style and BZ Tickler's masterful coloring work set in a universe of dazzling hot women and over the top tickling action.

For the next couple of weeks, each day I will share with you Vellicatrices Unlimited cover art, character bios, comic panels, and other assorted goodies in celebration of this iconic series.

Jim
MTJpub.com

VELLICATRICES UNLIMITED: Issue 1

VU01_pg01.jpg
VU #1 made it debut on May 12th, 2002

VUPromo31502.jpg
This promotional image shows Madame Koo trying to out tickle Countess Laffory as they torture Internet fetish queen Angela Featherstone and Shoe designer Nina La Foote.

VU01_panel.jpg
Comic panel from Vellicatrices Unlimited #1

Bio_MadameKoo.jpg
Madame Koo Bio

Bio_Countess.jpg
Countess Laffory Bio

A few details about Vellicatrices Unlimited and the team behind it.

1) VU made it debut on May 12th, 2002 and was created by Veteran MTJ Publishing artist FTKL (Illustrator) and BZ Tickler (Colorist.)

2) The series spans 11 comics and 1 pin-up book featuring mythical goddesses, Oriental madams, Gothic temptresses, lady wrestlers, Russian femme fatales, female lawyers and pop divas, with one thing in common... SOONER OR LATER, THEY ALL GET TICKLED!

3) In addition to the VU series, FTKL and BZ Tickler teamed up in 2005 for Adventures In Time Pinup Book and with author Munchausen in 2010 for Catalina Kane and the Tournament of the Tiger

BZ Tickler has also worked with illustrator Dr. Dave for the VU spin off series Julie McGee's Adventures in Time as well as their popular comic series Pulp Tickles. In 2009 BZ Tickler worked with illustrator Newt Windsor on Julie McGee Presents "PULP TICKLES" and with author Munchausen on The Book of Barefoot Beauties. Recently BZ and Newt teamed up with veteran MTJ author Colin for their hit pin-up collection FRENEMIES!

FTKL has been very busy bringing a few of his characters from VU to life on video at his clips4sale stores FTKL's Foot & Tickling Fantasies, FTKL's Nylon Tickling Dreams and his membership site Ticklish Femme Fatales! Recently he announced the return of VU fan favorite MADAME KOO!

Last edited:
Congrats to you:)
Many Congrats.

Your Comics were the first one I bought (no wories Bandito... yours were my first Novels ;) )
I so loved the torturous faces and Poses. The sweat the screaming faces. All the hot Girls and your absolutly sexy huge Feet :lover:
You are legen... wait for it

dary!

The hope is not gone, that I see new Comics by you. The last one Frenemies blew my mind :)

Thanx to you, in many ways :)

I miss this series sooo much. A tickling epic! Not too mention all the martial arts action.

VELLICATRICES UNLIMITED: Issue 2

VU02_pg00.jpg
VU #2 made it debut on June 16th, 2002

AngelaFeatherstone.jpg
This promotional image shows Penelope Feathersworth getting worked over.

VU02_Preview.jpg
Comic panel from Vellicatrices Unlimited #2

Bio_Natalya.jpg
Natalya Solevich Bio

Bio_Tigre.jpg
Tigre Bio

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
I bought all of these many years ago and they are still among the absolute favorites in my collection. FTKL to this day remains one of my favorite artists. This series was absolutely brilliant. Happy Anniversary!

I loved this series, I had each one of them and then my computer crashed, lost them all

WOW! Thanks guys! I'm toe-tally flattered. Looking to expand into more VU-inspired vids, this year! Glad to see the fandom is still there, after all these years. :D

VELLICATRICES UNLIMITED: Issue 3

VU3cover.jpg
VU #3 made it debut on August 30th, 2002

RavynNatalya.jpg
This promotional image shows Mistress Ravyn working over Natalya.

VU3preview.jpg
Comic panel from Vellicatrices Unlimited #3

Bio_MistressRavyn.jpg
Mistress Ravyn Bio

Bio_Nefertiki.jpg
Nefertiki Bio

Reminder: For the remainder of February issues 1-5 of Vellicatrices Unlimited and the Vellicatrices: Unlimited Pinup Book will be on sale for 25% off the cover price! (Sale ends 2/28/13)

Jim
MTJpub.com

ove it Love it Love it :typerhappy:
Every Page is like christmas.

...and after One year of Tickling... I have the rings gave away, too ;)

11 years ago? Fuck me, i feel old now. That being said, VU is probably one of my favourite all time tickling comic series, so a big thanks to both FTKL and MTJPUB for bringing these great comics to the community.

11 years ago? Fuck me, i feel old now. That being said, VU is probably one of my favourite all time tickling comic series, so a big thanks to both FTKL and MTJPUB for bringing these great comics to the community.

Don't forget awesome colorist, BZ Tickler! :)

Don't forget awesome colorist, BZ Tickler!

Ah, yes! My appalogies to BZ Tickler! His proffesional level of coloring helped bring VU to life, giving it a professional depth that black and white never could have.

In my opinon, for whoever gives a fuck, VU will be one of those greats that in 50 years from now, will be sought after by the then tickling community as one of the founding comics on the net for tickling fiction and art. Assuming that the zombie apacolypse doesn't happen. In that case, your all fucked.

11 years... Good gravy, that long ago? They're still classics (I bought all of them). I remember one of the first pieces of tickling art I saw was preview pictures over 12 years ago showing the misadventures of Madame Koo, Mistress Ghilini and others, hence why I am a fan of FTKL's art to this day, as well as Vellicatrices Unlimited.

VELLICATRICES UNLIMITED: Issue 4

VU04_pg00.jpg
VU #4 made it debut on January 25th, 2003

RavynNatalya2.jpg
This promotional image shows Mistress Ravyn working over Natalya.

VU04_Preview.jpg
Comic panel from Vellicatrices Unlimited #4

Bio_UrsulaFoose.jpg
Ursula Foose Bio

Bio_NinaLaFoote.jpg
Nina LaFoote Bio

Jim
MTJpub.com

I second all the well-deserved praise for this legendary series! VU was and remains an unrivaled classic, one of my all-time favorites. We're lucky to have such a masterpiece!

FTKL's art has been among my ALL-TIME FAVORITES for, well, apparently over a decade.... VU is, to my mind, one of the premiere "vellicating" comics in the culture's history. 'Nuff said. For years I've been hunting for Hi-Def versions of a few of his classic images--the Batgirl/Catwoman comic, and the 2-Part Xena/Callisto series. Was wondering if they're available, and if they could be posted in this instantly classic thread? In any case--Thank You for the amazing art over the years, FTKL!! :peace:
FTKL - batgirl on catwoman with text.jpgFTKL - XenavsCallisto1.jpgFTKL - XenavsCallisto2.JPG

I love that Arts too...
As I said. I love the face of the tormented Gals and the Moving of the great feet.
Found that in the net:
Scream.jpgghilini3.jpgmegan3.jpgFTKL.jpgghilini2.jpg

All are so damn great

Congrats to you:)
Many Congrats.

Your Comics were the first one I bought (no wories Bandito... yours were my first Novels ;) )
I so loved the torturous faces and Poses. The sweat the screaming faces. All the hot Girls and your absolutly sexy huge Feet :lover:
You are legen... wait for it

dary!

The hope is not gone, that I see new Comics by you. The last one Frenemies blew my mind :)

Thanx to you, in many ways :)

Thank you for your kind words my friend. FTKL and BZ Ticklers work together has indeed been legendary!

Also thank you for mentioningr Frenemies! BZ Tickler and Newt Windsor knocked Colin's script right out of the park! We really need to do a follow up to that one.

Long Live V.U.! :headbang:

:woot:

VU series is the all time classic.

Thank you for saying so!

I miss this series sooo much. A tickling epic! Not too mention all the martial arts action.

I never wanted it to end. Not just as the publisher, but as a fan as well.

I bought all of these many years ago and they are still among the absolute favorites in my collection. FTKL to this day remains one of my favorite artists. This series was absolutely brilliant. Happy Anniversary!

Thank you so much!

Love it. Hopeevery Girl gets her bio :lover:
Winderful

I can't promise that every girl will receive a bio but... Many do! :boogie:

WOW! Thanks guys! I'm toe-tally flattered. Looking to expand into more VU-inspired vids, this year! Glad to see the fandom is still there, after all these years. :D

It's truly been great seeing you bring a few of your iconic characters to life in your videos. Please keep up the great work bud!

11 years ago? Fuck me, i feel old now.

The older I get the quicker time passes... Someone needs to find a cure!

Ah, yes! My appalogies to BZ Tickler! His proffesional level of coloring helped bring VU to life, giving it a professional depth that black and white never could have.

In my opinon, for whoever gives a fuck, VU will be one of those greats that in 50 years from now, will be sought after by the then tickling community as one of the founding comics on the net for tickling fiction and art. Assuming that the zombie apacolypse doesn't happen. In that case, your all fucked.

My bet is that VU will still be popular with the zombies :)

11 years... Good gravy, that long ago? They're still classics (I bought all of them). I remember one of the first pieces of tickling art I saw was preview pictures over 12 years ago showing the misadventures of Madame Koo, Mistress Ghilini and others, hence why I am a fan of FTKL's art to this day, as well as Vellicatrices Unlimited.

Thanks grippedchimp!

I second all the well-deserved praise for this legendary series! VU was and remains an unrivaled classic, one of my all-time favorites. We're lucky to have such a masterpiece!

:thumbsup:

FTKL's art has been among my ALL-TIME FAVORITES for, well, apparently over a decade.... VU is, to my mind, one of the premiere "vellicating" comics in the culture's history. 'Nuff said. For years I've been hunting for Hi-Def versions of a few of his classic images--the Batgirl/Catwoman comic, and the 2-Part Xena/Callisto series. Was wondering if they're available, and if they could be posted in this instantly classic thread? In any case--Thank You for the amazing art over the years, FTKL!! :peace:
View attachment 343208View attachment 343209View attachment 343210

I failed to find any of the images that you mentioned in my art archives. Bz Tickler is going to see if he can dig any of them up. However, chances are slim.

Thanks to everyone for your wonderful feedback. BZ Tickler, FTKL, and all of us here at MTJ Publishing greatly appreciate all of your support!

Jim
MTJpub.com

VELLICATRICES UNLIMITED: Issue 5

VU05_pg00.jpg
VU #5 made it debut on June 19th, 2003

VU05_Preview.jpg
Comic panel from Vellicatrices Unlimited #5

Bio_RubyRamirez.jpg
Ruby Ramirez Bio

Bio_MindyMeers.jpg
Mindy Meers Bio

Jim
MTJpub.com

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back