• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

f/m tickling

I admit, I love barefeet clean and shiny ;) Or maybe salty from the sea / beach... but love watching a guy react to having his toes tickled, or arches, etc. I feel so domme when I'm tickling a guy, and it makes me incredibly wet, vocal, amped for more contact... always. It's an effective flirting technique friends ;) Sneak a tickle to a guy you like and see how he responds... and be close to home ;)

If art is going to imitate life, there should be way more f/m. Reciprocal is so hot! I have initiated f/m so many times, with guys I am attracted to, it is just natural. Last weekend i was sailing with 3 friends, or almost friends, When we were docking, the boat owner who I know pretty well and I sat on the deck together and had a very cold beer... i few beers later we were kssing andi was running my nails from his knee to the top of his foot. So natural...

How did he respond when you tickled him?

I have this weird thing where I love being the ticklee (I'm a male who likes females), but I have a hard time with it in a relationship. I prefer it with just a friend or acquaintance. Everyone keeps their clothes on and such. Just hanging out, drinks, food, tickling. And then maybe another drink. That's sexy.

I looooove f/m tickling! I especially love the kind where a woman is forced to watch her man be tickled by another woman and he tries to twists. That's sooooo hot to me!

He became aroused, and we have been dating off and on... the first time I tickled his soles in bed he responded amazingly... amazing sex.

Lea

I am what I might call a closeted ler (female). There is one person in the world who knows of my tickling love, which is pretty amazing considering I'm 30 years old and have very close friendships, have had counselors, etc. I have only allowed myself to even think of posting on here for the last few weeks. Anyway, this has been a year of many "firsts" for me and becoming a bit more comfortable with this side of me ought to be another. I was hoping to chat with someone via email or whatnot, someone willing to be patient with me and help me explore some things. I have only ever been with someone who is willing (very generously) to participate in some of my tickling desires, but has no interest in it himself. And so I am fascinated by the thought that someone would be an actual lee. It's one thing to eat a delicious piece of chocolate with someone who thinks it's neutral-fine, but what in the world would it be like to eat a piece with someone who has the exact same obsession with chocolate? I'm not seeking hard-core erotic exchanges or anything. I would just love to ask some questions and hear some perspectives, particularly on the f/m side, but would be curious about f/f. Thanks!

I am what I might call a closeted ler (female). There is one person in the world who knows of my tickling love, which is pretty amazing considering I'm 30 years old and have very close friendships, have had counselors, etc. I have only allowed myself to even think of posting on here for the last few weeks. Anyway, this has been a year of many "firsts" for me and becoming a bit more comfortable with this side of me ought to be another. I was hoping to chat with someone via email or whatnot, someone willing to be patient with me and help me explore some things. I have only ever been with someone who is willing (very generously) to participate in some of my tickling desires, but has no interest in it himself. And so I am fascinated by the thought that someone would be an actual lee. It's one thing to eat a delicious piece of chocolate with someone who thinks it's neutral-fine, but what in the world would it be like to eat a piece with someone who has the exact same obsession with chocolate? I'm not seeking hard-core erotic exchanges or anything. I would just love to ask some questions and hear some perspectives, particularly on the f/m side, but would be curious about f/f. Thanks!

Well if you like you can ask me. I am a male lee. A long time ago I was more of a ler but I became more and more in love with being a lee and now I pretty much all lee. Its hard to say what the motivation is, all I know is I like it. Though I have not really ever found a female ler.

Count me in there as well. There does indeed seem to be a pox on f/m. I'm always hip to see f/m here, and there are some great producers -- JW Ties, Tickle Abuse and the like. In fact, more often than not, JW actively looks for guys to do videos. If I were in FL, I'd jump at the chance, but that jump is a little too far for me, sadly. For those flying the f/m flag, I salute you!

:hysteriatrain::hysteriatrain:

F/m tickling is great, but I think most women now a days are so into F/F that now F/M tickling has kinda gone and disappeared. Still a good amount of M/F out there and seems like M/M is making a name for themselves to those who like it. But although there are alot of Male lee's out there, it doesn't sell since most women who do the shoots are either into tickling other women or like being lee's to guys. Maybe people should start doing there own shoots.

i love f/m tickling, i honestly think this should be done more often, and wish big time tickling companies would put more of an interest into this, guys who are ticklish is absloutly hilarious and entertaining

And you!!! :D

I'm not completely sure why there isn't much of it out there, but if it's due to a lack of willing victims, I'd be happy to volunteer :wavingguy

Last edited:
I like F/M tickling, because I always place myself in the ticklee's place.

I like F/M tickling, because I always place myself in the ticklee's place.

Same here, it's great to let the woman take charge and allow yourself to just let lose with frantic laughter. The female executive tickling the cute slacker, or insubordinate sexist is a fnu theme

I know it's been a while since this was posted but I just stumbled into it. I wish there was more f/m tickling. I am a very ticklish guy and girls always have tickled me silly with their long nails! Anyone know where I can hook up for f/m tickling?

I love f/m tickling as well. It is fun to play the role of ler every once in a while.

Yeah, I've been mainly into tickling women but lately I've been getting really interested in being tickled senseless and watching videos of guys getting absolutely wrecked by by devious ticklers and wishing I were in their position!

Yeah, I've been mainly into tickling women but lately I've been getting really interested in being tickled senseless and watching videos of guys getting absolutely wrecked by by devious ticklers and wishing I were in their position!

Those are hard to find…. :(

I agree, f/m is also my favourite type. Dominant women are just so fun to watch, as they break down the submissive males who completely underestimate how intense females can deliver tickle torture.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back