• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

35 Plus Women

Mature tickling has been a holy grail for years. Media are hard to come by, even with "mature tickling" searches. I like this site for its no-nonsense approach. Just mature women you could imagine seeing in your life, not "MILF/bikini models/fitness-fanatic types," which really has become boring and overdone. http://theback40foot.com/home.html

I tend to agree with the comments. I find the older women are more genuinely ticklish. Maybe it's because they are more comfortable with themselves as a whole.

I was just wondering how many women are here on TMF aged above 35 :) I really like adult ticklish women but somehow i dont see that genre much.

I'd like to know that myself. I'm a 51 year old man and don't find many ladies in this community anywhere near my age.

I can’t believe I missed this thread first time round! I’m a 43 year old Englishman who’s always been taken by the more mature woman. Growing up with a nylon foot fetish, it was standard that adult women - family friends, friend’s mothers, aunts, teachers - would wear tights as part of their everyday attire. I’d think of them kicking off their shoes and exposing their nylon feet, and as such women in the 35 to 55 category have always had an appeal to me.

Ticklish 20somethings in clips, no disrespect intended, are ten a penny, so it’s always a welcome sight seeing a mature woman tickled silly into giggling hysterics.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
I'd like to know that myself. I'm a 51 year old man and don't find many ladies in this community anywhere near my age.

There's plenty of willing tickle partners out there (especially past 35-40), but they're not in this community.

It just depends on your age. I'm 36 so women from 31-39 are right in my wheelhouse in terms of fantasizing about tickling them. I still would love to tickle a 21 year old girl but they look so young now that I'd almost prefer women in their 30s.

Well, I started my present relationship when she was 22, and I was 49, and now she's 36, and I'm 63, so I suppose I've sampled, as Voltaire put it in Candide, 'The best of all possible worlds' with the same person.

Without wishing to tempt fate, I know I'm very fortunate.

And it's still fun, but only because she seems to feel the same way about it all.

I have a HUGE attraction to mature women as both Lees and especially Lers!

There's plenty of willing tickle partners out there (especially past 35-40), but they're not in this community.

It's funny - when I first started meeting the like-minded among us - in the mid 90's, with 2 or 3 exceptions, EVERY woman I met was over 35! I eventually discovered there were scores of women 18-34 who were serial lurkers. Or not much engaged in online chats/forums at all. I say that to say, those women still exist. I have no idea if they still lurk or just don't engage, etc. The ones I'm still in touch with generally have most of their time taken up by career/parenting/family responsibilities. Not that they are into tickling any less, they've just cultivated a number of friendships with others which transcends the mutual interest, so instead of checking in here, they just send a text.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back