• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite roleplays?

does anyone still do roleplay tickling..even in the cyber tickling world?

Has anyone here done any accidental-tickle scenarios in role-plays? (Live, in-person)

Like, patient/doctor, or a massage therapist/client?

Do any such "fictional" versions of these kinds of scenes exist on videos (I don't really inhabit the pay-tickling-video world at all so I don't know)?

I like roleplays where i get kidnapped and tickled the informations out of me.

Looking for a game like this.

My favorite roleplay of all time is the infamous drawing, "Wok Don't Run." Fuktoe's goons kidnap a woman from the CIA and bring her back to the lab. The goons strap the woman down for Fuktoe to tickle and when the woman decides not to answer Fuktoe's questions, he tickles her to insanity. Her arms are strapped about her head, feet in stocks. He starts at the upperbody then works his way down to the foot of the board where he removes her heels and goes to town on her feet. The woman begs for him to stop but Fuktoe refuses until she spills the CIA's secrets and continues tickling her feet with a quail feather until the woman passes out. When she awakes, Fuktoe has stripped her completely naked and begins seducing her and then goes for home base. The drawings are so sophisticated. After a while teasing her goods, he finally gives her a wish and he BANGS the shit out of this CIA woman. It's a great story.

So anyway... I like the interrogation type of role play. :)

Id vote kidnap, teacher, athlete, babysitter, honor student.

student/teacher, cop/suspect, interrogation, employees/secretary, I'm always up for new experiences haha

I personally like the kidnapping scene, but also the blackmailing and the lost bet scene, where a female friend lost a bet and has to let me tie her up, but she doesn't know what comes next!

If you want to try to full-fill your kidnapping fantasies you should try to attend either NEST or any of the Dark Odyssey events and sign up/fill out the forms to be kidnapped. I've been kidnapped three times and I have to say kidnapping is awesome! got kidnapped twice at NEST and once at Dark Odyssey Fusion(This where I finally got what I had really been wanting). Although one should always remember that just because you sign up doesn't mean you'll get kidnapped, but not signing up means it won't happen at all.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back