• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College tickles-Part 2

Tiffany

TMF Expert
I don't believe it! (Okay. maybe I do), but I wasn't anywhere near the shower! I was laying on my bed, reading one of my textbooks, just minding my own bussiness. Thinking back, maybe laying on my stomach while barefoot WAS asking for it, but then, sweet as you please, Judy walks is saying; "Tiffer, (Tiffer! Can you hardly STAND it???:)) can I ask you a favor?" "Sure" I said, not even looking up. "Forgive me!" she blurted out, and in a flash was on top of me! Just when I was about to ask her what in Sam Hill was she doing, when I heard Annie giggling behind me! "Judy...." I started. "I'm sorry, Tiffer." Judy said. "but Annie said if I didn't help her get her revenge on you, she'd take it out on me!" "Yes, Tiffer, I'm afraid your roomie here is quite the little ticklebug." Annie said. "Let's see if your as ticklish, shall we?". With that, she started tickling my feet, and I started laughing hysterically into my pillow, trying desperately to dislodge Judy. Speaking of which, "Judy" Annie said, "Don't forget our deal, unless you want it just as bad!" "Oh, all right." Judy sighed, then dug her fingers into my ribs! I squealed, laughed and struggled for what seemed like an eternity, (Probably about 5-7 mins.) Annie was taunting me with the ever popular "Cootchie, cootchie, cooooo!" and the not so traditional "My, my! Your as ticklish as Judy! Maybe even more!" (And don't think I didn't make a mental note of that!). Finally, they stopped, leaving me a quivering, giggling wreck! "Let this be a lesson to you, Tiffer." Annie said. "She who laughs last, is YOU!" (Thank goodness she didn't think to use feathers!). Am I plotting revenge? Oh pleeeeeeeze! Annie doesn't scare me! (Too much). I'm gonna get Judy, too, the little turncoat! Let HER decide whom the better tickler is!

To Be continued........

Thanks for posting more of your college adventures, Tiffany! :D

(And I'm glad that you put it in the Post Stories forum.)

Re: *Gasp*

Biscuit said:
Tiffer's done it again!

*thump*

"Medic! Meeedic!"

;)

ME TOO! *GASP* I have health insurance *waives card* TAKE ME FIRST!! *GROAN*

I feel a little sorry for poor Judy, being stuck in the middle.............okay I'm over it ^^x;

This is shaping up to be a great true tickling series. Much obliged, Tiff! :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back