• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Calling all people into tickling in the Sacramento and bay area

Hey everyone, just recently moved to Santa Rosa (North CA) so willing to meet up or chat!

Hi everyone! My gosh I love this sudden surge happening here! I relocated to sacramento in january. Its nice to know there's.actually a scene developing...a little meca?
Whatever's in the water lets keep on drinkin it!

Developing? Redeveloping. You folks have a great community out there. Was just posting about how great it would be to see individual communities grow. I can't be the only one to host events out there successfully, and I *know* folks have done hosting in CA. It's not impossible.

There's hotel hosting. That's worked well.

There's finding a BDSM club and hosting there. Best to contact and arrange to find a play space.

Each method can change who will attend.

Whether in someone's home, or in one of those two fashions (or camping, as some have done, or cabins, as another has done), the basics are the same. If you ever need an assist in getting your events going, I'm happy to help. I want to see you folks gathering. :)

It would be great to see some sort of a meeting. I would be willing to put out some money for an event

There's a West Coast Gathering thread about Sac now. If you're interested in meeting up and the potential for Gathering, head there and make some noise. :)

I am 30 minutes East of Sacramento. I am up to your tickle challenge. But only if your wife does the tickling.

I am not on as much. I live north of sac, but it would not be hard for me to come down to sac for some play time/group meet and greet. Let me know (PM) if such things occur/are in the works. Would love to meet and chat with like-minded people in the area.

I may try to come. Cannot make any promises. If I had known about it earlier, I would have said yes in a heartbeat. I will try though...

Only way to know earlier is to check the Gatherings section. I only cross-posted because there's such a clear mob of ya out in Sac, and I used to host out there to great success. That you don't do this now puzzles me. Sac gatherings in the West Coast Gatherings set were excellent, as were the ones up past Sac in the Folsom area.

I was a mile away, and my car was destroyed in a pile up on 80. *shrug* No injuries, but I hate missing a good munch...

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back