• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[3/9/13]* Payback On Shawna *[F/F,F/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Shawna has sadistically tickled both Kayla and Katie Watts. After long last, it's time for payback and the duo exceeds expectations. Kayla starts off by slowly removing Shawna's size 7 heels to allow the nerves to build. Once Kayla starts tickling, Shawna can't even hold out a few seconds before bursting with laughter. Since Shawna is moving around too much for Kayla's liking, she hatches a scissor lock with her legs to tickle her soles easier. Next, she moves to her upper body and sends Shawna bouncing and howling like a jumping bean! Still moving too much for her liking, Kayla hatches a hogtie and assaults Shawna's feet and underarms. Once Shawna realizes she's trully stuck, she begins to swear! As Kayla let's up, Shawna thinks things are over, but then enters Katie Watts - our favorite fitness instructor! She removes the nylons and dress Shawna has and like her counterpart, uses a scissor lock to mercislessly tickle Shawnas bare feet! From there, she straddles Shawna so she can't move and tickles her underarms and torso. Shawna tries violently to get free, but can't! With Shawna's legs and arms tied apart, Katie systematically tickles each of her soles, then moves up along her incredibly sensitive thighs and then back to her upper body. There is so much action in this video that it's over 20 minutes long!

My only regret with this is that I didn't have the full scale stocks to use on this girl! These girls showed nice inginuity in trying to subdue Shawna because she's definately a fighter and one of the most ticklish girls I've ever seen!

STATS

Length: 25 Minutes (15 feet only, 12 upper only)
Starring: Shawna Deegen, Kayla Thomas, Katie Watts
Shoe Size: Shawna Deegen (6), Kayla Thomas (10), Katie Watts (8.5)
Relevant Sequels: Kayla Is Tag Teamed, Sorority Initiation
Shawna's Other Appearances: Kayla Is Tag Teamed, Sorority Initiation
Kayla's Other Appearances: None
Katie's Other Appearances: Ticklish Fitness Instructor, Ticklish Girlfriend, Pay The Price, The Girlfriend's Revenge, No Show No Mercy, Dropping The Ball, Sorority Initiation

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Payback On Shawna - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is available exclusively on our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• pbos-hires1.jpg
    pbos-hires1.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 628
  • pbos-hires2.jpg
    pbos-hires2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 429
  • pbos-hrs1-1.jpg
    pbos-hrs1-1.jpg
    685.3 KB · Views: 1,215
  • pbos-hrs2-1.jpg
    pbos-hrs2-1.jpg
    705.8 KB · Views: 551
  • PaybackOnShawnaPreview-Forum.wmv
    4.8 MB · Views: 1,186
Wow, she's a great lee. Very sexy laugh.

This one is so ticklish that in trying to get her back she's stated she doesn't think she could ever handle another one. This is a rare opportunity to get a custom early next year for anyone who is interested. If you are, please PM me and we can talk details.

This will likely be her last appearance and we want to make it count!

True story... the tickling was so torturous for this model that no matter how much $ or effort was on the table to get her to do a return, she declined. She hated feeling so weak.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back