• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Birthday Sessions (F/m)

milagros317

Verified
Birthday Sessions (F/m)

This is the story of two sessions with Goddess Shelly in on consecutive days in March 2013. Although held about a week before my birthday on two consecutive days, they were in honor of my birthday.

It is an F/m story which includes extreme bondage, tickle torture, foot worship, sock and boot worship, and spanking. If any of that might offend you, then don’t read it. Both of the characters in the story are over the age of 21.

Day One

I am ready for Goddess Shelly’s arrival, wearing my collar, ankle cuffs, and wrist cuffs. All are buckled but I have only locked on the ankle cuffs. I let her into the building via the intercom system and go to the door. I peer out to watch for the elevator, careful to show only my eyes and not my collar. This time my precaution is necessary; one of my neighbors is in the hall waiting for the elevator. He looks at my open door, catches my eye for a moment, and looks back to the elevator. When it arrives, Goddess Shelly steps out, as tall, elegant, and beautiful as ever. My neighbor glances at her as she goes by him and enters my apartment. I have simultaneously opened the door wide for her while kneeling out of sight behind it.

Goddess Shelly double locks the door behind her as I kneel at her feet. She locks my collar on first, then both wrist cuffs.

She orders me to kiss her boots five times on each instep. I do so. She turns away from me and bends one knee, raising her booted foot in front of me. She orders me to kiss the sole of that boot 25 times. I do so. She raises the other foot and I kiss the sole of her other boot 25 times as well.

Goddess Shelly now sits on the couch and indicates that I should begin groveling. I lie down on the floor, prone, my arms around one of her boots. I alternate between speaking (telling her how wonderful she is, how beautiful, smart, talented, and dominant), and kissing the instep of that boot. She places her other boot on the back of my head, pressing down enough so that I feel the pressure, but not hard enough to cause pain.

After some time I ask her to be allowed to lie down on my back and kiss the sole of her boot instead. She allows me to do so. I now alternate between telling her how wonderful she is and kissing the sole of her boot. She playfully kicks me in the nose or in the chin from time to time, using no force at all, just tapping me, to make sure I fully understand the power dynamic between us. Immediately after each such kick I kiss the sole of the boot that kicked me to show that I do understand it.

Goddess Shelly removes her boots, one by one. She holds each one out for me to sniff the inside. She is wearing thick black athletic socks under the boots. She shoves her socked feet into my face, one by one, allowing me to sniff the socks for ten or fifteen seconds. She removes the socks, one by one, revealing her narrow, elegant size 8½ bare feet. She holds out the socks for me to sniff again.

“These socks will be your birthday present tomorrow,” she tells me.

“Oh, thank you so much,” I answer.

“You may begin now,” she says. “30 licks on each sole.”

I cradle the heel of her left foot in my hand, and lick the sole, from heel to toe, over and over again. This is the greatest privilege she allows me, to lick the bare soles of her sacred feet. I feel as if I’m in heaven. Finally, the 30 licks are done.

“Thank you, thank you ever so much,” I say, kissing the ball of her foot.

Without a word, she puts her right foot in front of me and I do the same, licking her sole 30 times, kissing the ball of her foot afterward, and thanking her.

“The multiplier today is fourteen,” she says.

Having gotten 60 licks on her bare soles, this means that I will pay for it by being spanked with 840 swats. She has five implements to choose from: a ping-pong paddle, a wooden spoon, a wooden spatula, a wooden paddle, 18 inches long, and a bamboo cane with a leather handle, also 18 inches long. I get down on all fours in position for her to spank me. She has me kiss the bamboo cane (the most feared of the five implements) before she begins.

She spanks me hard enough to hurt and cause redness but not hard enough to bruise. I can’t watch her bare feet as she spanks me because she orders me to keep my nose in one of her empty boots while she spanks me.

“Is it sore?” she asks as she finishes the 840th spank.

“Yes, very sore,” I reply.

She sits down and puts her socks back on. “Lick the sole of each sock sixty times,” she orders.

I lick the fuzzy sole of her right sock sixty times.

“May I please have some water to swallow your sock lint?” I ask when I’m done.

She allows me drink water from a bottle.

“Thank you, it is a great honor to swallow your sock lint,” I say.

We repeat the same process on her left sock. When it’s done, she takes off the now wet socks and hangs them to dry on the radiator near the couch.

Next I am ordered to give Goddess Shelly a foot massage. I have been watching several massage videos over and over again, at her direction, in the hopes of improving my technique. She admits that my massage work has improved somewhat, but is clear that much more practice is needed. I thank her for the privilege of massaging her sacred bare feet.

When the massage is done, Goddess Shelly directs me to kneel by the corner of the bed and put my hands through the grillwork in the footboard. She cuffs my thumbs, trapping me in place, and tickles my ribs briefly. She takes a bathroom break and then arranges the bondage implements on the bed to her satisfaction. She then laces a leather hood around my head and puts the blindfold portion onto the hood, but not the gag portion. She unlocks the thumb cuffs.

She now directs me to get on the bed and lie down there. She uses both an under-the-mattress restraint set with four Velcro cuffs and ropes to secure me to the bed, spread-eagled. (Sorry, no photo of this phase but you can see the four-posted bed in the photos below.)

“Do you know what comes next?” she asks.

“I can guess, but I don’t want to be presumptuous,” I say. Goddess Shelly is unpredictable and hates it when I presume that I know what she will do next.

“What is your guess?” she asks.

“Tickle torture,” I say.

No sooner do I say so then she assaults my left armpit and the left side of my rib cage. She digs in with gusto. I howl with laughter, thoroughly enjoying the tickling.

Over the next 75 minutes, she explores every ticklish part of my body, from my feet to my neck, and even tickles my lips through the open mouth hole of the hood. She uses medical adhesive tape to attach an electric toothbrush to my inner thigh, laughing at me and taunting me when she sees the reaction that it produces.

She tickles me to her heart’s content, continuing to come back to most ticklish spots, my armpits, very often.

By the time she is done, I am exhausted and my armpits are sore, but I am very happy.

Goddess Shelly decides next that I need some more bondage training and straps many belts around me. (See photos below.)

While I am in the belt bondage, she calls an Indian restaurant and orders two lamb dishes with rice and Nan to be delivered. When the food arrives, she prepares a plate for herself and one for me. She tells me that I will be given the privilege of eating in her presence, for which I sincerely thank her, and she unbelts me.

We talk during dinner, about many things, not just about fetish activities. She is highly intelligent and very wise, far wiser than I am.

When dinner is over, she reminds me to set the clocks ahead one hour and notes that she will see me again in just about 12 hours.

End of Day One

Attachments

• mar13gs2.jpg
    mar13gs2.jpg
    496.5 KB · Views: 144
  • mar13gs3.jpg
    mar13gs3.jpg
    622.1 KB · Views: 150
  • mar13gs4.jpg
    mar13gs4.jpg
    623 KB · Views: 110
Day Two

[[Warning: There is no more tickling in this story.]]

Goddess Shelly’s arrival on Sunday morning is the same as Saturday with the exception of no neighbor in the hall waiting for the elevator.

After I have kissed her boots, tops and soles, at the door, she sits down and takes them off. She then removes her socks, stinky from having been worn often and never washed, and she tapes them inside the leather hood so that they hang down over the eye holes.

“You will be double blindfolded,” she explains, “with the leather blindfold over the eye holes which are already blocked by the black socks. And you will be smelling these socks the whole time. They will hang right next to your nose inside the hood.”

She then laces the hood onto my head, noting that the black socks are correctly placed.

She directs me to lie down on the Darlex Sleepsack which I have positioned on bed in readiness. (For description, see here:
http://www.winterfetish.com/catalog/Darlex-Sleepsack.html )

The key features of the sleep sack are the set of internal sleeves that imprison the submissive’s arms and the three zipper pulls that allow the dominant access to any part of the submissive’s body.

In honor of my birthday we are going to have a tease-and-denial marathon which will last for six hours. After she has me in the sack with my arms trapped in the internal sleeves and the zipper pulled up to my neck, she buckles all the belts around me tightly. She also ties the D-ring in the top of the hood to the headboard of the bed and ties the belt around my ankles to the footboard of the bed. (See photo below.)

She then tells me that she is removing her pants and is wearing only one garment, her tank top.

“And I’m standing right here next to the bed, but you can’t see anything,” she says, to taunt me.

She laughs as I squirm in the sleep sack, utterly helpless and double blindfolded.

“Now I’m going into the bathroom to put on my bikini,” she says. I hear her walking away from the bed.

“Now I’m in the bathroom and I’ve taken off the tank top, I’m completely naked. Now I’m putting on the bikini bottom.” I hear her walking back into the main room.

“Now I’m standing by the bed again,” she says, “topless. I haven’t put on the bikini top yet. Would you like to see?”

“Yes, very much,” I answer.

“But you can’t. I was bottomless before and now I’m topless, and you’re not allowed to see me. You’re going to be teased and teased and teased, and denied and denied and DENIED, all day long,” she says.

“And that’s just the way it should be,” I say.

“Yes, that’s just the way it should be. I’m in control and you have no say in the matter,” she says. “Now I’m putting on the bikini top.”

She continues to taunt me as she lies down on the bed right next to the sleep sack that I am in. She rests her legs on my chest and her bare feet on my face, which is covered by the leather hood. She orders me to keep my mouth closed as she rubs one foot over the mouth hole of the hood so that I feel her sacred sole on my lips.

Later she plants her feet on either side of my head, standing on the bed with her bikini-clad crotch right over my face, and she taunts me about that.

Over the next six hours, she repeats those positions several times while watching TV. She occasionally removes the leather blindfold from the hood and pulls out once sock through the eyehole to allow me a glimpse of her fabulous body in the bikini. After about five or six seconds, however, she shoves the sock back in and puts the blindfold back on, laughing and laughing at me as she taunts me.

She opens the zipper of the sack at the level of my belly at one point and gives me a severe pink belly. (See photo below.)

Finally I hear her on the phone ordering dinner from a different Indian restaurant than the previous day and I realize that I will be released soon. She changes out of the bikini into her tank top and pants before she lets me out. She takes the socks out of my hood and gives them to me for a birthday present. I thank her and tell her sincerely that I will treasure them.

We talk again during dinner and I give her a long foot massage after dinner.

When the time comes for her to leave, she says “I’m deciding your fate.” This means she is deciding on my quota, the number of times that I will be allowed to masturbate before our next session. I wait tensely.

“Your quota is one,” she says, “but you are not permitted to use it tonight or tomorrow. You must wait until your birthday.”

“Thank you so much,” I say, “I was afraid of a quota of zero.” We are both aware that my birthday is not until one week hence.

I kiss the soles of her boots five times each at the door before she leaves.

The End

Attachments

• mar13b1.jpg
    mar13b1.jpg
    607.7 KB · Views: 46
  • mar13b2.jpg
    mar13b2.jpg
    623.2 KB · Views: 50
  • mar13b3.jpg
    mar13b3.jpg
    429.9 KB · Views: 112
  • mar13b4.jpg
    mar13b4.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 47
Sounds like you both had a great time my friend. :) I am glad you have great sessions with her.

What a great way to celebrate a birthday! Thanks for sharing these sessions with us,Milagros.:smilestar

It is nice to read about the sessions that you have with this lovely woman.

Wow really great stuff my friend. Thanks :ty: for posting the story and pics. You are a lucky guy. If she were in LA I know I would be visiting her a lot. She is AWESOME. :happyhop:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back