• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE LEGION OF BOUNCE: Join The Legion!

MTJpub

Verified
Introducing THE LEGION OF BOUNCE!

On 3/20/13 LEGION OF BOUNCE Issue #1 will be available for sale at MTJpub.com.

LoB-1-COVER.jpg
Cover Art Notes: From left to right; Toxin, Hailey, Ecstasy, Andi, Jane, and Zoey!

The Bounce Chix wake up to find themselves stronger...smarter...faster than they ever thought possible. Every power they could imagine has become theirs to command. But every power has a price. Every strength a penalty.

Three beautiful women have fallen from the night sky. Villains. Conquerors. Every bit as powerful as the Chix themselves, but armed with a single purpose: to bring this world to it's knees. And fueled with a diabolical plan and an unthinkable machine.

Before the Bounce Chix know what hit them...they will be bound. They will be broken. And they will be screaming in peels of helpless laughter at the hands of their exact opposites. Their dark sides. Their greatest enemies.

These dark twins have a horrible secret. A power the tender Chix could never predict. A single touch is all it takes...and Jane, Andi, and Hailey will be trembling in their hands. As their tickling touch threatens to destroy these new heroes, the Bounce Chix will discover a new meaning to the word "powerless".

Join the Bounce Chix for the ultimate super hero adventure as they discover their skills, meet their diabolical nemesis, and come face to face with their inescapable weakness.

Embrace the ACTION!

Witness the DESPERATION!

Join the LEGION!

LOB01PanelPreview1.jpg
Preview Panel Notes: Bottom From left to right; Andi, Jane, and Hailey!

Item Features

• 16 red-hot comic pages plus cover!
• 65+ Comic Panels!
• 6 sexy bonus character bios!
• Super hero female fight scenes!
• Ruthless foot tickling, and naughty upper body action!
• Forced arousal and scenes of desperation!
• Part 1 of a 3 comic story arc!
• Mask removal and hero tickle torture!
• F/F Tickling!

Product and Ordering Information

LOB was written and created by Bandito and features the amazing illustration work of new MTJ Publishing artist Churin. LOB has been in development for sometime and this first issue is part of a three issue story arc that will be released over the next several months. LOB is explosive, erotic, epic in scope, and the tickle action is gonna blow your doors off. I really think you’re all going to enjoy the heck out of this comic series!

A few words about LOB from Bandito...

Seven years ago, before Temple of Bounce was even started, I drew the first Bounce Chix comic ever - a 12-page super hero tickle torture romp entitled The Legion of Bounce. But I never released it. Once LOB was done I realized I still had some improving to do before I launched the first Bounce Chix comic. So I got down to work, practiced my Bandito behind off, and a year later came out with Temple of Bounce.

That first comic: we’ll call it Legion of Bounce Zero, sat safely tucked away...in a dormant super hero slumber.

Last year Jim and I discovered Churin - one of the most amazing super hero comic artists I’ve seen. We put together a kick ass art team. And The Legion of Bounce was reborn in a big incredible way.

once LOB#1 is available I am going to post LOB Zero as a weekly serial here on this thread for your evil tickling pleasure. I mean, what better way for the Bounce Chix and I to thank you for all the support you’ve given us for the last seven years than to give you their first 12 page comic adventure for free?

Thank you all for everything. Please enjoy all the art we’re gonna post up in the coming weeks on this thread. And get your god damn cape on. It’s time to join the Legion!

LEGION OF BOUNCE GOODIES!

Over the next week prior to the release of LOB Bandito and I are going to share pin-up bios of the major LOB characters, and art from the first issue as well. So stay tuned to this thread to make sure you don’t miss a single gamma beam irradiated super-spider bitten second of it.

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Preview Panel
Post #10 Spotlight on: Super Jane Pin-up and Bio
Post #19 Spotlight on: Super Hailey Pin-up and Bio
Post #26 Spotlight on: Super Andi Pin-up and Bio
Post #30 Spotlight on: Zoey Pin-up and Bio
Post #39 Spotlight on: Toxin Pin-up and Bio
Post #45 Spotlight on: Ecstasy Pin-up and Bio
Post #55 Legion of Bounce #1 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #73 Introducing LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Cover art + 1st 3 Comic Pages
Post #82 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 4
Post #90 LEGION OF BOUNCE 2 TEASER!
Post #96 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 5
Post #105 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 6
Post #110 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 7
Post #112 Legion of Bounce #2 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #128 LEGION OF BOUNCE 2 TEASER 2!
Post #129 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 8
Post #135 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 9
Post #138 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 10
Post #143 LEGION OF BOUNCE 3 TEASER!
Post #150 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 11
Post #152 Spotlight on: Teeka Mhet Pin-up and Bio
Post #160 Spotlight on: Tikana Pin-up and Bio
Post #163 LEGION OF BOUNCE 3 COVER ART PREVIEW
Post #170 Spotlight on: Duchess Valentine Pin-up and Bio
Post #176 Legion of Bounce #3 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #186 Legion of Bounce #4 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #214 Spotlight on: Rise of the Nail Biter Bonus Pin-up!
Post #225 Spotlight on: ANARCHY MACHINE AND CRIME SPREE Bonus Pin-up!
Post #227 Spotlight on: BONK AND WILDSIDE Bonus Pin-up!
Post #237 Legion of Bounce #5 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #262 Legion of Bounce #6 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #279 Legion of Bounce #7 Released! New Cover Art for LOB #6!

Last edited:
Geez, Deet. It's like Willy Wonka. "What will they think of next?"

It's been a while since the Chix have had their own comic. Considering this one has been in the making for a VERY long time, i'd say it's about time to unleash the Legion.

Excellent new artist, Churin. Got that late 80's comic book vibe goin' on. Nice skyline detail. Looks great!

Okay, seriously: You guyswant to kill us! Or?

Goddammit after I saw the first two Arts I fainted in front of my PC...

Oh my. I can't wait the next week. You are sooooo awsome. New Chix Work and I so love it. More of "Janey":lover: With superpowers.
Cannot wait to see what powers, what story... and what ticklish and sexy situations :typerhappy::typerhappy::typerhappy::typerhappy:
*goto kryo sleep chamber*

Go for, Deeto

Last edited:
This will, I'm very sure, be what a superheroine tickle comic is SUPPOSED to be. Hot babes who'll no doubt wind up naked as they're being wildly and erotically tickled to orgasm and beyond.

Bandito RULES :numberone:

I'm really looking forward to seeing this in action.

Or reaction.

Or something something.

The art style looks impressive, and it's got Dito so it's got to be good. :)

Super Jane in THE LEGION OF BOUNCE!

Super Jane Introduction by Bandito

The strength of a hundred pissed off gorillas, agility so great that she makes jungle cats look klutzy, and a whole belt full of gadgets basically designed to destroy anything not made out of adamantium. Yeah. The only thing that fits Jane better than her surprisingly tiny black costume is her superpowers themselves. When she's not bounding from roof top to roof top pounding the bejesus out of helpless burglars, she's swinging deftly through the night sky, filling the hearts of the wicked with the shuddering terror that process a thorough ass beating. She is dark, she is deft, she is dangerous... she is, in a word: Super Jane!

LOB01_Jane.jpg

Above is Super Jane's character Pin-up illustrated by Churin, Colors by Duarte and featuring bio info by Bandito!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Last edited:
I have to agree with Lord Sebastian! Awesome to see some of the superheroine archetypes. You have your Dark, Gadget, and All American style characters. Soooo excited!

Button: "Unleash the Legion" <----- you know I'm totally going to use that, right? LOL. Thanks, Button. The feedback is greatly appreciated. And you're right - it's been far too long since the Bounce Chix had their very own comic. I really hope you end up enjoying the comic...and of course there's a little navel action thrown in for good ticklish measure. ;-)

Bohy: Smashing is a good way to put it. Churin is amazing at explosive superhero fight scenes. Not to mention the wicked punishment that comes afterwards....and sometimes.....during. Thanks, Bohy. You're the best!

CAB: Thanks, buddy. Chruin is definitely as you described. And I was blown away by his attention to detail in the city scapes. It really gives the series a stunning visual ambiance.

Deemon: ha ha ha. Wednesday will be here before you know it, buddy. Until then - enjoy Janey in her sexy pin up....and tiny superhero costume. And rest knowing that she is going to get more comic tickling in this series than you have ever seen her get! As are all the Chix. I hope you really enjoy it, and can't wait to share it with you.

PQFingers: Possibly and perhaps.

Ticklefur: Thank you so much for being here and showing your support, amigo. LOB is definitely a long time coming. I'm not sure it's what superhero comics are supposed to be....but I've been wanting to create mine for a long long while....and in the end I feel so fortunate to have found Churin and the team - and hope you all truly love the result. Can't wait to hear your feedback on it!

Meangry: You're awesome, buddy. Thank you. I DO think you'll dig the new artist. He's got skills. Even his skills have skills. I can't stop geeking out over this comic. Hope you'll feel the same way. Plus...it's fun to see the Bounce Chix squealing madly in sensual helpless desperation again.

Lord Sebastian: Actually made me lol. Thanks, my friend. Much appreciated. I hope it lives up to the hype.

Rage: Hey thanks, good buddy. I definitely love the different superhero idioms. And really wanted to have them represented in LOB. There's more than a couple surprises in the series so far...but in the end it all comes down to the tickles. And I can always count on the Bounce Chix to supply hot cackling bucking ticklish delight. Can't wait to share it with you.

Thanks for all the awesome support, as always, everyone.

And thanks to you, Jim for handling all the bio posts, all the time management, and for helping me find Churin and making all of this possible. You're a good friend and an amazing publisher!

Please keep enjoying the Bio pages as we post them up and introduce you to the Bounce Chix in their Superhero identities...and of course....coming soon.....their evil nefarious super villain enemies!

Put on that cape. Tie up that mask. Slip on the thigh-high high-heel boots.

Ya know you wanna.

Join the Legion!

Deet

Button: "Unleash the Legion" <----- you know I'm totally going to use that, right? LOL. Thanks, Button. The feedback is greatly appreciated. And you're right - it's been far too long since the Bounce Chix had their very own comic. I really hope you end up enjoying the comic...and of course there's a little navel action thrown in for good ticklish measure. ;-)

Great to hear there'll be something for the button lovers in it! Heh, I didn't ask my usual question cause I figured this was gonna be the case anyway.

Go ahead and use it. It'll be great to know I had a hand in the development of one of your comics. Even if it's a very small hand. :)

OMG OMG OMG :omg:
Dud, you really kill me:typerhappy:
What a great Pin up.
Is this the reason, why Jane was a Spider in "Behaving badly"?
And dammit 'fear of spiders' I have this scare too. who will kick the spiders out, after our marriage ;)
cannot wait.

And since I read BC Origins 2, I wanted to know who the Kaboom babes are. Now I am so curious. A bad Jane. Did we see Every Chic tickled by her evil side? I mean, they really know where to touch ;)

Cannot wait :D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Button: You know I'll always try to watch out for my button peeps. Wait until you see issue #2. WOO!

Deemon: Don't DIE! You'll get to learn aaaaallll about the Kaboom Babes before you know it. They are not truly dark twins of the chix. Just like an expression. The Kaboom Babes are basically the evil Bounce Chix! They're the three gals that ultimately came into possession of the anti-matter magical alien toe rings. **gasp** And as for you and Jane...yeah....you're gonna have to invite people over to your house to kill the spiders for you. LOL. Thanks again for all your support, my friend. Hope you like Hailey - her bio will be posted next!

Thanks again everyone - more super powered hotness on the way.

B

Button: You know I'll always try to watch out for my button peeps. Wait until you see issue #2. WOO!

Issue 1 isn't even ready yet and you're gonna have me anticipating issue 2 already?? You evil madman. lol

Well i'll be looking forward to issue 2 as well (regardless of how long it'll be before it's ready). :p

Issue 1 isn't even ready yet and you're gonna have me anticipating issue 2 already?? You evil madman. lol

Well i'll be looking forward to issue 2 as well (regardless of how long it'll be before it's ready). :p

Let me just say... LOB #2 will be ready sooner than anyone might suspect :boogie:

Jim
MTJpub.com

WOW!!! What a great looking new artist. Love it!!! Can't wait for this issue :D

Super Hailey in THE LEGION OF BOUNCE!

Super Hailey Introduction by Bandito

The ability to defy gravity has always been a skill of Hailey's. As is the ability to squeeze THAT figure into the engineering miracles she calls a wardrobe. But when their new found super powers came to the Chix, Hailey seemed to get the lion's share. The power of self-propelled flight, how cool is that? Energy beams and power rays of every variety shooting from her fists...totally radical in case you didn't know. Bullet deflecting unbreakable arm bands, which is like 100% ninja, unless of course the bad guys shoot at her ankles (in which case she's pretty much screwed). And even after all that she still has the ability to fit that banging body into her patriotic little superhero outfit. Now I grant you that she ran out of material right around that perfect ample bust. But hey. You try registering that complaint. And enjoy the sensation of an energy enema and a good hard slap to your jaw.

LOB01_Hailey.jpg

Above is Super Hailey's character Pin-up illustrated by Churin, Colors by Duarte and featuring bio info by Bandito!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Last edited:
Ever since Bandito left with that cliff hanger at the end of Bounce Chix Origins I always wanted to see a huge fight between the Bounce Chix and the Kaboom Babes, and now's its nearly here. Thank you very much Dito.

I never wanted to tickle Hailey more than in this Moment :lover:
Cool, gravity power, she can chain her tickle victim to he floor without any bounds :D:D:D

Have to find a way to make my cakes more sweet, I love baking :D
Great Bio, and I cannot wait for Andi.

After the Comic is released do we get the thre Bios of the Kaboom babes? Or are they in the Comic?

Darkharp: Thank you, lovelies! Your support always means so much. Chruin is an absolute rock star! His work has that ooober-professional superhero comic vibe...so seeing him drawing exactly that sort of comic, but with a major infusion of smexy tickling is soooooooooo awesome. I feel kinda bad about corrupting the guy, but BOY did he take to it like a fish to water. Hope you really dig the comic!

tklphile1: I know, right??? I was hoping to be able to do this comic years ago!!! It's amazing how time flies. But I'm so glad we waited until we found the perfect artist and the right team to back him up. Churin and this art team are ridiculously talented, and I hope the Legion leaves very satisfied. You'll have to let me know if it was worth the wait! Thank you for all your support, my friend.

Button: Jim is like the master ninja of cryptic. Seriously. He even speaks in code some times. You'll all be like, "K, Jim - talk to you Monday." And he'll all be like "K, lol, c u soon, brb, lmao." Freakin' me out man. But the guy loves tickling and does pay homage to our wonderful navel fans. So like Jim said. There's button action on the way. Pinky promise.

Deemon: Hailey looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn fantastic in this series. I'm falling in love with her all over again with Churin's work. LOL. As for your baking skills, Hailey will be helpless. Just better be sure tough Janey doesn't find out. I'd hate for her to murder you. Violently. With spiders. LMAO. And lastly...this is how amazingly cool we are: ready???..... not only do you get the Kaboom Babes pin-up bios without purchasing the comic...but you get them BEFORE the Legion issue #1 is even released. We'll be posting them up once per day as soon as Andi is up! YAY!! Okay...maybe that doesn't make us amazingly cool. But I'm still gonna pretend it does.

Many thanks everyone. More LOB to come.

Watch the skies.

B

For sure!!! This makes you amazing cool :typerhappy:
Yeah, we see them in due Time and I so can't wait.
And no worries, I never cehat on Janey. First, I so love her.... you created my dream wife, Deeto.
And for second, I will not survive it :D:D:D

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back