• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE LEGION OF BOUNCE: Join The Legion!

Super Andi in THE LEGION OF BOUNCE!

Super Andi Introduction by Bandito

She’s cute. She’s brilliant. She shoots super-heated photonic light beams of liquified sunshine death in the blink of an eye. Super Andi is your friendly neighborhood sexy geek next door. With basically a jet pack strapped to her lithe and incredibly alluring torso and photon beams coming out of her every flexing muscle group. So when she comes after those evil little bad guys, she comes like a fiery rocket of energetic muscle-clenching goodness, thrusting...um...thrusting her powers against...their...badness. Somehow that got weird. Phrasing and all that. Let’s just say that Super Andi is quite the hot handful. You know. Super Hero wise.

LOB01_Andi.jpg

Above is Super Andi's character Pin-up illustrated by Churin, Colors by Duarte and featuring bio info by Bandito!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Preview Panel
Post #10 Spotlight on: Super Jane Pin-up and Bio
Post #19 Spotlight on: Super Hailey Pin-up and Bio
Post #26 Spotlight on: Super Andi Pin-up and Bio
Post #30 Spotlight on: Zoey Pin-up and Bio
Post #39 Spotlight on: Toxin Pin-up and Bio
Post #45 Spotlight on: Ecstasy Pin-up and Bio
Post #55 Legion of Bounce #1 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #73 Introducing LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Cover art + 1st 3 Comic Pages
Post #82 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 4
Post #90 LEGION OF BOUNCE 2 TEASER!
Post #96 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 5
Post #105 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 6
Post #110 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 7
Post #112 Legion of Bounce #2 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #128 LEGION OF BOUNCE 2 TEASER 2!
Post #129 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 8
Post #135 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 9
Post #138 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 10
Post #143 LEGION OF BOUNCE 3 TEASER!
Post #150 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 11
Post #152 Spotlight on: Teeka Mhet Pin-up and Bio
Post #160 Spotlight on: Tikana Pin-up and Bio
Post #163 LEGION OF BOUNCE 3 COVER ART PREVIEW
Post #170 Spotlight on: Duchess Valentine Pin-up and Bio
Post #176 Legion of Bounce #3 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #186 Legion of Bounce #4 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #214 Spotlight on: Rise of the Nail Biter Bonus Pin-up!
Post #225 Spotlight on: ANARCHY MACHINE AND CRIME SPREE Bonus Pin-up!
Post #227 Spotlight on: BONK AND WILDSIDE Bonus Pin-up!
Post #237 Legion of Bounce #5 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #262 Legion of Bounce #6 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #279 Legion of Bounce #7 Released! New Cover Art for LOB #6!

Last edited:
And finally Andi. Now go for the Kaboom babes :D

Andi looks really hot in her outfit. And did I see right. Only one button holds the top together. I so want to see... a finger unleash it:lover:
Perfect geek, and I so love freckles too. You know the female Shepad from Mass Effect 3. She is full of freckles too... maybe they meet toegther in space sometime :D

Okay... three more days. Three more babes, and then "Kaboom" teh new comic.
Cannot wait, the tickling, the suffer and the... sexiness. Do wesee... Ticklegasms? :D

Deemon: A couple things:

1.) Yes, Janey would kill you. LOL.

2.) Yes, the button will be undone and the freckly ticklish tee-tas unleashed. Too tempting to resist. LOL again.

3.) And yes, ticklegasms. Superheroes. Hotness. I guarantee all 3. LMAO.

You rock, buddy. Thanks for all your support. Can't wait to share the Kaboom Babes with ya very soon.

FTKL: Thanks so much, my legendary friend. As a huge fan of sexy feminine female feet I think you'll enjoy what Churin has done with LOB. And as the virtual inventor (along with BZ) of the superhero fight scene tickle comic...I pay homage to you with this series. You rock, sir.

Prepare yourselves...

The Kaboom Babes cometh...

Deet

Deeto, you rock :typerhappy:
Okay... I close my eyes while Hailey, Andi and the Kaboom Babes show to much skin, don't want to get hurt by my Tiger :lover:

and the three points sounds soooooo fu**ing great. Three more days... I will match it... I hope ;)

and btw:
Let me just say... LOB #2 will be ready sooner than anyone might suspect :boogie:

Jim
MTJpub.com

What? This phrase.... sounds fantastic :D

Zoe in THE LEGION OF BOUNCE!

Zoe Introduction by Bandito

Zoe’s true power is her staggering intellect. Her true weapon is her blindingly beautiful body. And her true calling is to hunt down and own every super power in this universe. She’s a sadistic collector. A conquerer built of flesh and metal and merciless disposition. Before she ever found her ring she was already powerful enough with the might of her own inventions to rule her planet with steel fist and iron claw. The quantum energy of the Bounce drive gave her the limitless power to violate space time, and take her insane lust for power to the very ends of the universe. She and her diabolical machine have come here. And soon the screaming laughter will begin. Soon we too will know the unforgiving embrace of the world’s greatest villain. She will kill. She will steal. She will destroy. And we probably won’t enjoy it much at all. Unless you’re into that sorta thing. Weirdo

LOB01_Zoe.jpg

Above is Zoe's character Pin-up illustrated by Churin, Colors by Duarte and featuring bio info by Bandito!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Last edited:
Darn. What a Hot babe
Looks like the Child of Black Cat and Doc Ock... the hot child :lover:
Her Story is scary and I think I have a lil' idea why she wear such an armor even though she is invulnerable to pain ;)
Maybe we will find out... in this or a next issue :D

Looks like a super bad villain... horobile with babe will come next :D

Deemon: You're awesome, buddy. That's pretty much exactly what I was going for. Always been a big Black Cat fan. And who doesn't love a super villain with tentacles??? It's the tickle world!!! Everyone should have more limbs to tickle with. :p Thank you so much for all your fantastic support. I'm gonna have to think up some special way to say thank you for always making such sweet comments. So glad you like Zoe...and look very forward to introducing you to the rest of the Kaboom babes.'

Thanks everyone for coming by and checking out the thread. Much appreciated.

A couple more bios to post - and then the comic itself comes out....

And then we'll start posting Legion Of Bounce Zero - which will be pretty cool.

Cheers,

Super Deet.

All the bios are awesome, and really looking forward to the comic! :thumbsup:

Just a question: what exactly is LoB Zero?

All the bios are awesome, and really looking forward to the comic! :thumbsup:

Just a question: what exactly is LoB Zero?

Hey thanks, my friend.

And awesome question. I often think that because something is clear in my head that I've made it clear to anyone else. LOL. Sorry about that.

LOB Zero is the first actual Bounce Chix comic. I drew it about 7 years ago, before the Temple of Bounce (there's a quick blurb about it in Jim's original post on this thread). Lotus colored it for me recently, and she and I have decided to post it on this thread to thank you and all the Bounce Chix fans for their years of wonderful support. So once LOB #1 is launched on Wednesday the 20th...Jim and I will start to post up LOB Zero on this thread for everyone to enjoy.

The art isn't super fantastic or anything...it's definitely older work. But it's 12 pages of the Bounce Chix in skimpy super hero costumes getting tickled out of their minds by a mean ol' super villain hotty.

But first we have a couple more bios to share with ya. Including the final bio - which I think will be your favorite character of the series. She is RIGHT up your alley. And just wait until you see what we do to her. lol.

Thanks for the question, buddy - and for all your terrific support.

B

Deemon: You're awesome, buddy. That's pretty much exactly what I was going for. Always been a big Black Cat fan. And who doesn't love a super villain with tentacles??? It's the tickle world!!! Everyone should have more limbs to tickle with. :p Thank you so much for all your fantastic support. I'm gonna have to think up some special way to say thank you for always making such sweet comments. So glad you like Zoe...and look very forward to introducing you to the rest of the Kaboom babes.'

Thanks everyone for coming by and checking out the thread. Much appreciated.

A couple more bios to post - and then the comic itself comes out....

And then we'll start posting Legion Of Bounce Zero - which will be pretty cool.

Cheers,

Super Deet.

Awwwwww:):)
You make me so happy with your comment. And now I'm kinda curious:typerhappy:
But you, and all the people who make us so happy, deserve great comments, super support and more. So: Thank you:):):)

And you are so right, In the Tickle World we need the wonderful tentacles :D
And Black Cat is really cool. But I have to admit. My personal Comic Girl Favorite is Giganta from DC:lover:
I mean. Can you imagine what foot size she have? ;) Or the Boobs, or the... damn I'm such a pervert :D

Last edited:
This looks really action packed! Given the superb artistry and fantastic brains that poured into it all, we got a unique D(eet)C style comic to kink our brains off!
Go go BanDeeeeet0h!

:yayzorz::yayzorz::yayzorz:

^ (Uh...from where did I mimic that? Teeheehee) :D

Deemon: There are way too many awesome super heroes and villains to fantasize about. Thank goodness!!!! You're no more pervy than the rest of us, buddy. ;-) I'll drop you a pm in the next week or so about the thank you idea. Hope you enjoy the next bio. I think Toxin is really going to hi a fun nerve with you.

Bohy: Well, as a super heroine yourself...you're uniquely qualified to make such distinctions. LOL. I hope we successfully kink your brains out and lesbianize you thoroughly. You'll have to let us know, you awesome little rockubus superhero angel, you.

More Kaboomy action to be posted soon

yay.

b

NOOO I have to wait!! the torture ohh man

Toxin in THE LEGION OF BOUNCE!

Toxin Introduction by Bandito

Some villains gain power over fire and light. Others are granted the frigid gifts of ice, or the power to implode people’s kidneys with psychic waves of brain gravity. Toxin’s ring instead gave her powers most exotic. Like the rarest plant that lures it’s prey with paralyzing pheromones and then stings it with poisonous barbs, only to slowly devour it...Toxin’s powers are those of deadly fumes and immobilizing touches. A single scratch of her nails, and her victim’s skin will be a hundred times more sensitive. A single kiss from her green lips and her opponents will sleepily melt into her control. She is a quiet fiendish assassin. Undetectable. Unstoppable. Irresistible. As far as the whole power to implode kidneys with psychic waves of brain gravity...we’re not really sure why we said that. No one has that power. Sorry.

LOB01_Toxin.jpg

Above is Toxin's character Pin-up illustrated by Churin, Colors by Duarte and featuring bio info by Bandito!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Last edited:
This stuff looks deadly awesome! cant wait to read the comic..seems to get a very hard readthrough ;)

Holy Darn :omg:
Look at this hot Chick... uh.. Babe
Phermonones, controll, kiss :lover:
This sonds like a better and hotter version of Poisen Ivy. Love it.

If I am allowed to make a lil' guess: I think a bit that Poisen can be some kind of a villain, that can be turned to the good side :) Maybe after three hot Girls show her the pleasure way of tickling, and not the torment way ;)

But days of tickling... this phrase make me shiver in a real weird and great way :D
Zoe semms like the meain-Bit**h. But we will wait for the last Babe ;)

Awesome charakter, awesome Powers. Cannot wait to see her kissing a BC and bring her under her very won controll... as her toy:typerhappy:
And Compliment to her outfit. Okay, you are right, not well matching to her weakness. But wft, it looks hot and so damn sexy ;)
Dunno her moste weaking spot...but if it is the... one very sentitive spot of women, there is no much need to set them free :D

Last edited:
amkes: Don't worry, good buddy! We won't make you wait too long. Wouldn't do that to you. And I PROMISE the wait will be worth it. You're gonna dig this one a LOT.

MasterTickle: Thanks man! Churin is so damn good. I don't think anyone will be able to get through this comic without being seduced by his art and the Chix weeping laughter. It's been tough staying objective as the writer...because this guy is truly remarkable. Hope you love the comic.

Deemon: Thanks, good buddy. And it's a fantastic guess about Toxin possibly being tickled over to fight for the Chix. I wouldn't spoil anything for you, but I will tell you that the Kaboom Babes are truly epic enemies of the Chix. And none of them will easily give in or surrender. In fact, the Chix will be lucky to get out of this scuffle with their lives and their virtues intact. And thanks very much for the props on Toxin's costume. Churin is literally awesome when it comes to executing on a script. And one of his true talents is costume design. He gave me exactly what I wanted for each of the characters - and added so much of his own flair for the superheroic that it makes the comics come to life. And if you like Toxin IN her costume...just wait until you see what she looks like once the real fight starts. WOO! She may be my new favorite Chix villain. But Churin makes all the Chix and Babes so freaking hot in this series it's hard not to break a sweat when looking at any of them. Can't wait to share them with you. The comics. Not just the boobs. LOL. Only one more gal to go: Ecstasy. And trust me - she lives up to her name.

Tonight the final Kaboom Babe falls from the sky.

The Dito

Bohy: Well, as a super heroine yourself...you're uniquely qualified to make such distinctions. LOL. I hope we successfully kink your brains out and lesbianize you thoroughly. You'll have to let us know, you awesome little rockubus superhero angel, you.

More Kaboomy action to be posted soon

yay.

b

LOL! Yes, yes!!! :headbang: :headbang: :D

Last edited:
Deemon: Thanks, good buddy. And it's a fantastic guess about Toxin possibly being tickled over to fight for the Chix. I wouldn't spoil anything for you, but I will tell you that the Kaboom Babes are truly epic enemies of the Chix. And none of them will easily give in or surrender. In fact, the Chix will be lucky to get out of this scuffle with their lives and their virtues intact. And thanks very much for the props on Toxin's costume. Churin is literally awesome when it comes to executing on a script. And one of his true talents is costume design. He gave me exactly what I wanted for each of the characters - and added so much of his own flair for the superheroic that it makes the comics come to life. And if you like Toxin IN her costume...just wait until you see what she looks like once the real fight starts. WOO! She may be my new favorite Chix villain. But Churin makes all the Chix and Babes so freaking hot in this series it's hard not to break a sweat when looking at any of them. Can't wait to share them with you. The comics. Not just the boobs. LOL. Only one more gal to go: Ecstasy. And trust me - she lives up to her name.

Tonight the final Kaboom Babe falls from the sky.

The Dito

Hihi :D
Okay, than I look forward for the awesome story:D Only had your last novel in mind and thoght about the teacher scene :D So I put it in this new person ^_^
But you are right, true evil villains are needed ;) What would anybody say, when Ivy become good... poor Bats :D

And so right. The Girls and Outfits are so damn sexy, and I cannot wait to see, the last of the Babes :)
And one day left for the Comic itself :typerhappy:

Ecstasy in THE LEGION OF BOUNCE!

Ecstasy Introduction by Bandito

The Kaboom Babes have killed hundreds, and conquered thousands. They’ve had slaves, and they’ve had victims. They’ve had enemies, and they’ve had allies. But they’ve only ever had one volunteer. That would be Ecstasy. Almost nothing is known about where she’s from and what brought her to Zoe, like a lost moth to the fatal flame. Some say she seduced Zoe, intoxicating the devil herself with her inescapable powers. Because Ecstasy doesn’t want to wreck the world. She doesn’t want power. She doesn’t crave dominion. But when she heard how Zoe breaks these superheroes, Ecstasy’s lust found a new and passionate purpose. What Zoe calls torture, Ecstasy calls love. The only desire in her heart are the sins of the flesh, to tantalize, to tease, to pleasure, and to please. To peel screaming bucking climax from her victims until they collapse, spent and trembling into her epic bosom. And no...she doesn’t have any clones or twins. We checked.

LOB01_Ecstasy.jpg

Above is Ecstasy character Pin-up illustrated by Churin, Colors by Duarte and featuring bio info by Bandito!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Last edited:
Hey thanks, my friend.

And awesome question. I often think that because something is clear in my head that I've made it clear to anyone else. LOL. Sorry about that.

LOB Zero is the first actual Bounce Chix comic. I drew it about 7 years ago, before the Temple of Bounce (there's a quick blurb about it in Jim's original post on this thread). Lotus colored it for me recently, and she and I have decided to post it on this thread to thank you and all the Bounce Chix fans for their years of wonderful support. So once LOB #1 is launched on Wednesday the 20th...Jim and I will start to post up LOB Zero on this thread for everyone to enjoy.

The art isn't super fantastic or anything...it's definitely older work. But it's 12 pages of the Bounce Chix in skimpy super hero costumes getting tickled out of their minds by a mean ol' super villain hotty.

But first we have a couple more bios to share with ya. Including the final bio - which I think will be your favorite character of the series. She is RIGHT up your alley. And just wait until you see what we do to her. lol.

Thanks for the question, buddy - and for all your terrific support.

B

You're right. Ecstasy looks like she's gonna be mmmmmmmmmmm :wub:

Can hardly wait to see her getting tickled and cumming! :wub:

*fainting on the floor*
Holy shi***!!!

What you guys do to us? THis last babe is... Wow!!!!.lover::lover::lover:
A Person who is just full of lust and love, and lustgiving and loveginving?

Darn pervert fanatsies... but I'm already taken (lovely and perfect Jane).
But this Babe is a hell of a great fantasy. A girl who is from the beginning in lust by tickling and do not hate it.
I bet she often make a joke, to leave the group, that Zoe went mad;)

Her Outfit is outstanding, her boobs are... marvelous.
SO can't wait to se all six Girls in action.
Tomorrow will be the day. :typerhappy:
Thank you all in anticipation, for tomorrow and the new Legend of T-Comics :)

Jo: Wow, thank you so much! I'm so glad someone is digging the bios! They're a lot of fun to write, and Churin and the crew did a bad ass job on them as always.

TF: With a name like "Ecstasy" it's tough to go wrong. ;-) I think you'll really enjoy the surprises she brings to the comic series. But we'll know soon enough. Tonight the Legion goes live, buddy! It ON!

Deemon: You're awesome, my friend. I think Ecstasy and her ample assets will almost certainly tickle your assets. I know she'll certainly get the Bounce Chix laughing soon enough. I enjoyed writing her character - but when I saw how Churin and the team put her into the "flesh" I knew Ecstasy and I were gonna get along juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust fine. She's a heart breaker. Hope you love her, and love the comic.

It's down to a couple hours now, super fans.

You know what needs to be done.

Steel your courage.

Put on that mask.

Grab that cape.

And get your god damn hero on!

The Legion is about to begin.

Deet

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back