• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE LEGION OF BOUNCE: Join The Legion!

Any chance of earlier...? I'm EST and got work tomorrow...

Did you do all those other things first???

Are you standing there, at the ready?

Courage steeled?

Mask and cape fastened?

Getting your god damn hero on?

Only then can the Legion be unleashed!!!!

I'm joking. I have no power to release comics.

*does the superhero dance*

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait for it....

B

LEGION OF BOUNCE #1 Released!

LEGION OF BOUNCE #1
Written and Created by Bandito
Illustrated by Churin
Colors by Duarte
Lettering by RostoKFX
Edited by AnnieHall

The Bounce Chix wake up to find themselves stronger...smarter...faster than they ever thought possible. Every power they could imagine has become theirs to command. But every power has a price. Every strength a penalty.

Three beautiful women have fallen from the night sky. Villains. Conquerors. Every bit as powerful as the Chix themselves, but armed with a single purpose: to bring this world to it's knees. And fueled with a diabolical plan and an unthinkable machine.

Before the Bounce Chix know what hit them...they will be bound. They will be broken. And they will be screaming in peels of helpless laughter at the hands of their exact opposites. Their dark sides. Their greatest enemies.

These dark twins have a horrible secret. A power the tender Chix could never predict. A single touch is all it takes...and Jane, Andi, and Hailey will be trembling in their hands. As their tickling touch threatens to destroy these new heroes, the Bounce Chix will discover a new meaning to the word "powerless".

Join the Bounce Chix for the ultimate super hero adventure as they discover their skills, meet their diabolical nemesis, and come face to face with their inescapable weakness.

Embrace the ACTION!

Witness the DESPERATION!

Join the LEGION!

Item Features

• 16 red-hot comic pages plus cover!
• 65+ Comic Panels!
• 6 sexy bonus character bios!
• Super hero female fight scenes!
• Ruthless foot tickling, and naughty upper body action!
• Forced arousal and scenes of desperation!
• Part 1 of a 3 comic story arc!
• Mask removal and hero tickle torture!
• F/F Tickling!

Product and Ordering Information

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art and preview page below...

Attachments

• LoB-1-COVER.jpg
    LoB-1-COVER.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 272
  • LOB01_Preview.jpg
    LOB01_Preview.jpg
    625.7 KB · Views: 659
Last edited:
love it but damn bandito should have made it a double issue lol

love it but damn bandito should have made it a double issue lol

Heh heh...thanks my friend. Really appreciate your support.

Double issue....because there's a bit of a cliff hanger ending with tough helpless Super Jane? Or because even after 16 pages you wanted more Legion?

I can certainly understand either way ;-)

I'm so excited to finally be able to share this with you all,

B

Holy Darn:milestone:

What was that? WHAT WAS THAT? This was mind-blowing-awesome:bugeyed:

This style of art is... like I read a comic from the early super-hero times. And this means legendary cool:faint:
Have to be in a grand Comic store :)

The Story is just perfect. Evils come, evils and good fight. Evils win the first time... but plus for us: A lot more tickling :D
And who is this Cop? Pinkerton? Is she a early ancestor of Pinkerton Poe or is this Pinkerton Poe herself? Or only the same name?
Anyway what it is, it's a damn great cameo :D

Love the phrase about Adam West, we all know the one and only Funny Batman, beautiful homage on it! Beautiful, guys :headpat:
Cannot decide what my favorite part is. Maybe the scene where Toxin's fantastic butt is pressend into Andi's Lap :justlips:

But as everybody know. I'm such a great Jane Fan... I have to. She is all I ever wanted :lover:
She is strong and a bit the main part here... but maybe I see through rose-colored glasses ;)
But I so loved her scenes, and the fight with Zoe.
And Andi, Hailey and Toxin and Ecstasy shared a wonderful time, too. We have to see, what they do to get some answers ;)
Her own treatment was wonderful, mean but sexy :lover:

And What the heck??? What you want with that freaggin' cliffhanger? Kill us? :D:D:D

****SPOILER****

My beautiful Janey in the hands of a evil villain, who wants to tickle her to death?
Maybe she will enjoy it for a while... but later??? Save her, who ever is out there: Save her... but not toooo fast:devil:
****SPOILER END****

For short: The perfect synthesis between good old school super hero comics and the wonderful world of tickling:happyhop:
Guys, all who worked on this masterpiece: Thank you :) Just perfect

PS: And Zoe called Jane Tiger. This was for shure Deeto's Idea :D And I love it.
Our beautiful, ticklish and strong Tiger... cannot wait for issue 2. Don't let us wait to long :D

Last edited:
This was cruel, B :eek:

You give us all these pages of wonderful art, with amazing scenes of Hailey and Andi getting tickled out of their minds and building to the Big O, and a great story with excellent pacing, and being creative with splitting scenes between intense tickling and Jane and Zoe beating the crud outta each other, and then...

...then you leave us there.

Waaaaaaahhhh! :cry1:

Gotta wait till part 2? Waaaahhhhh!

Yer mean!

But it was a great comic, and congrats to you and the whole team! CAN'T WAIT for the next issue!!! :woot:

:yourock:

I fell in love with Super Jane. She is what I fantasize about everytime I see a super woman in costume. Churin's illustrations are wonderful and Bandito's storyline is top notch!
I won't say much, just not to spoil the comic but this is a must get for all classic super hero type girl lovers like I am!

Everytime I had gone to the comic store I hoped find something like this. Wow, just amazing. Really hit the mark on this! Great work!

Thanks very much for all the support on Legion so far, gang. The entire art team very much appreciates it - myself very much included!

Holy Darn:milestone:

What was that? WHAT WAS THAT? This was mind-blowing-awesome:bugeyed:

This style of art is... like I read a comic from the early super-hero times. And this means legendary cool:faint:
Have to be in a grand Comic store :)

The Story is just perfect. Evils come, evils and good fight. Evils win the first time... but plus for us: A lot more tickling :D
And who is this Cop? Pinkerton? Is she a early ancestor of Pinkerton Poe or is this Pinkerton Poe herself? Or only the same name?
Anyway what it is, it's a damn great cameo :D

I'm not even sure where to start, Deemon. But I guess I'll start where I always do with you, which is just to say a HUGE thank you for your wonderful in-depth review, for catching all those little details that you catch, and for being such a positive fan. It means a lot to all of us.

As for Churin - he's a superstar. I don't really know how else to put it. The whole team is very talented, and all of them bring tremendous things to the game. And Churin is the quarterback here, for sure. He's talented as hell, he knows how to draw beautiful women, he knows how to draw sexy FEET, he knows how to create amazing fight scenes, and ultimate city-scapes...and he truly knows how to work off a script. He's a superstar. I hope we can keep him for thirty more issues.

As for the Pinkerton reference - amazing catch, my friend. I thought it'd be fun to include Pinkerton as a character cameo (since she is a brunette cop, after all) instead of just creating a brand new character. And I like Pinkerton Poe a lot. It was fun to have her get tickled a bit.

Love the phrase about Adam West, we all know the one and only Funny Batman, beautiful homage on it! Beautiful, guys :headpat:
Cannot decide what my favorite part is. Maybe the scene where Toxin's fantastic butt is pressend into Andi's Lap :justlips:

Thanks so much for mentioning the scene, buddy. I thought it was a cute bit of the storyline. And I love seeing Jane's bottom exposed momentarily like that. Not only was it an homage to Adam West...but I am the ultimate Danger Girl fan. In issue one of Danger Girl, Abby has her butt cheek exposed from an alligator biting off part of her pants. To which she remarks "Aw, this never happened to Roger Moore." My tiny little tribute.

There are two more tickle celebrities in Legion of Bounce part 1. Can you find them?? Ten billion coolness points if you can find them, and identify them. It ain't gonna be easy. Ha ha ha.

And yeah - LOVE that scene with Toxin and Andi. WOOOOOOO hot! Toxin's ass is magic. XD

But as everybody know. I'm such a great Jane Fan... I have to. She is all I ever wanted :lover:
She is strong and a bit the main part here... but maybe I see through rose-colored glasses ;)
But I so loved her scenes, and the fight with Zoe.
And Andi, Hailey and Toxin and Ecstasy shared a wonderful time, too. We have to see, what they do to get some answers ;)
Her own treatment was wonderful, mean but sexy :lover:

And What the heck??? What you want with that freaggin' cliffhanger? Kill us? :D:D:D

Heh...I know the cliff hanger is a little rough. But that means we accomplished our goals - and you desperately WANT to see more of Jane in the evil hands of Zoe. I can't give away too much, but I absolutely promise you that we won't make you wait too long for issue #2.

For short: The perfect synthesis between good old school super hero comics and the wonderful world of tickling:happyhop:
Guys, all who worked on this masterpiece: Thank you :) Just perfect

PS: And Zoe called Jane Tiger. This was for shure Deeto's Idea :D And I love it.
Our beautiful, ticklish and strong Tiger... cannot wait for issue 2. Don't let us wait to long :D

Thanks again, my friend. Your support and feedback is such a gift. I'm so glad you loved LOB #1. Number 2 is already in production, and I think Issue #2 is even BETTER than Issue #1. You rock, buddy.

This was cruel, B :eek:

You give us all these pages of wonderful art, with amazing scenes of Hailey and Andi getting tickled out of their minds and building to the Big O, and a great story with excellent pacing, and being creative with splitting scenes between intense tickling and Jane and Zoe beating the crud outta each other, and then...

...then you leave us there.

Waaaaaaahhhh! :cry1:

Gotta wait till part 2? Waaaahhhhh!

Yer mean!

But it was a great comic, and congrats to you and the whole team! CAN'T WAIT for the next issue!!! :woot:

:yourock:

Thanks so much, my friend. I'm so glad you liked Churin's take on the Chix, and on the superhero tickling genre in specific. I think he does an amazing job on this series.

As I mentioned to Deemon.......I know the cliff hangers are always tough. They drive me nuts. But it's actually one of the coolest things about Churin as an artist. He's talented and quick. So we were able to actually create a multi-issue plot line that didn't NEED to be wrapped up at the end of each. It gives us a chance to actually fit in a ridiculous amount of action and tickles because we don't have to spend as much time on set up and exposition.

And as I promised - Issue #2 will be out faster than you can say "Cat in the Hat."

And thank you again - your patronage and love of the Bounce Chix has always been truly valued.

I fell in love with Super Jane. She is what I fantasize about everytime I see a super woman in costume. Churin's illustrations are wonderful and Bandito's storyline is top notch!
I won't say much, just not to spoil the comic but this is a must get for all classic super hero type girl lovers like I am!

Thank you so much, good buddy. I am SOOOOO glad you loved Super Jane. She is a hotty mctotty for sure. Just wait until you see her in issue #2. Or even issue #3! It's gonna be super!!!!!! You rock, Oz.

Everytime I had gone to the comic store I hoped find something like this. Wow, just amazing. Really hit the mark on this! Great work!

YAY! Me too, buddy. Can you imagine? That would make my year have found something like this on a comic shelf. I'm so glad we were able to hit that nerve. Thank you so much for the generous feedback.

Another big thanks to all y'all.

Lots more to come, and please continue to let us know what you thought of Legion.

Your pal,

Deeto

Sorry I'm late to the game! Much editing to do!

But I have to say Legion of Bounce is a must-buy. Aside from the fact that illustrations are incredibly detailed, the colors pop, and the storyline is perfect, if you look really closely, the actual digital pages look like comic pages, like they have the visible texture of paper, which I thought was super cool.

And who doesn't like ticklish superheroines?

Sorry I'm late to the game! Much editing to do!

But I have to say Legion of Bounce is a must-buy. Aside from the fact that illustrations are incredibly detailed, the colors pop, and the storyline is perfect, if you look really closely, the actual digital pages look like comic pages, like they have the visible texture of paper, which I thought was super cool.

And who doesn't like ticklish superheroines?

ME!!

Dito, I got to send my thoughts sometime soon.

Last edited:
This is really action-packed and has that mainstream appeal! The impression from the teasers and the actual comic never disappoint. I find it a brand new treat and I am sure those who love super hero-themes will be tickled by the implements and captivity. It further shows Bandito's versatility in creating diverse stories, matched by the perfect artist for this project.

Just fantastic! The previews really don't do this justice: there's an enormous amount of loving detail and beautiful character design in every panel. The classic sexy banter of Bandito makes this a joy to read as always, and of course there's huge amounts of sexy tickling! Every part of this was absolutely awesome!

Thanks very much for all the support on Legion so far, gang. The entire art team very much appreciates it - myself very much included!

I'm not even sure where to start, Deemon. But I guess I'll start where I always do with you, which is just to say a HUGE thank you for your wonderful in-depth review, for catching all those little details that you catch, and for being such a positive fan. It means a lot to all of us.

As for Churin - he's a superstar. I don't really know how else to put it. The whole team is very talented, and all of them bring tremendous things to the game. And Churin is the quarterback here, for sure. He's talented as hell, he knows how to draw beautiful women, he knows how to draw sexy FEET, he knows how to create amazing fight scenes, and ultimate city-scapes...and he truly knows how to work off a script. He's a superstar. I hope we can keep him for thirty more issues.

As for the Pinkerton reference - amazing catch, my friend. I thought it'd be fun to include Pinkerton as a character cameo (since she is a brunette cop, after all) instead of just creating a brand new character. And I like Pinkerton Poe a lot. It was fun to have her get tickled a bit.

Thanks so much for mentioning the scene, buddy. I thought it was a cute bit of the storyline. And I love seeing Jane's bottom exposed momentarily like that. Not only was it an homage to Adam West...but I am the ultimate Danger Girl fan. In issue one of Danger Girl, Abby has her butt cheek exposed from an alligator biting off part of her pants. To which she remarks "Aw, this never happened to Roger Moore." My tiny little tribute.

There are two more tickle celebrities in Legion of Bounce part 1. Can you find them?? Ten billion coolness points if you can find them, and identify them. It ain't gonna be easy. Ha ha ha.

Heh...I know the cliff hanger is a little rough. But that means we accomplished our goals - and you desperately WANT to see more of Jane in the evil hands of Zoe. I can't give away too much, but I absolutely promise you that we won't make you wait too long for issue #2.

Thanks again, my friend. Your support and feedback is such a gift. I'm so glad you loved LOB #1. Number 2 is already in production, and I think Issue #2 is even BETTER than Issue #1. You rock, buddy.

Your pal,

Deeto

Two other celebrities?

*****SPOILER*****

I bet you mean Lexi and Maggs in the second panel:D Do they have a hot date? :lover: I hope the time in TGTT brought them into a lil' romance :D
*****SPOILER END*****

And I so cannot wait for Issue 2. Already in producion sounds perfect :D This work is already a legend. All you guys, blew my mind:)

And I forgot: I so love the way, Jane nipple press her top away, while she gets her tickling :lover:

Last edited:
Let me tell you fine folks something. This right here? This is damn good comics.

I've been reading comic books for the better part of fifteen years and even produced a few, and this right here is some seriously professional work. Not only does L.O.B look like something you'd find on the Marvel shelf in your local comic store, but it reads like one too! Bandito knocks it out the park capturing the fun and explosiveness of superheroes, his ever present enthusiasm bursts from the page. On top of that, there's some craaazy tickling action!

If for some mad reason you haven't picked up a copy yet, get on it! :D

AnnieHall: Thank you so much for the kind review. I know everyone on the team greatly appreciated it. Ticklish superheroines are completely awesome, for sure. And that's actually an amazing observation about the page texture. Didn't even really occur to me before you mentioned it. Wow. You'd make a fantastic art director. You've got eyes like an eagle! Thank you again for all your amazing editing assistance, and your generous input.

Meangry: LIAR! You know you love em. Will look tremendously forward to your feedback, good buddy. Thank you for all the support.

Bohy: You are far too sweet. And I am so thrilled that you enjoyed the Legion! I think the art team just did such a bang up job bringing the genre to life. It's tough to get a great combination of hero action and tickling action. Include too much of one, and it falls flat. But include too much of both....and you've got yourself a fun sexy superhero action extravaganza! That's what we were all shooting for on LOB, and I'm so glad you enjoyed Issue #1. Thank you Bohy. You really are the best.

Kunzite: Thank you so much, my good friend. As for the previews, I kind of wish I could just post up the whole comic (if we didn't desperately have to try to compensate the seven or so folks that worked their hinders off on this comic, lol). But you're right, this is a tough comic to preview. The good news is that I don't think anyone who picks up a copy will EVER be disappointed! Thanks for commenting on the banter, the Chix are always fun to write when it comes to funny dialog. And thanks again for all your wonderful feedback.

Deemon: You're a damn tickle ninja, you know that?? Wow. Ten billion coolness points for you. I'm amazed anyone saw that. Hee hee. We just thought it'd be fun to include a couple crowd cameos in the comic. And OMFG, I completely agree with you about Jane's costume when she's tickled. I wrote that in and was wondering what Churin could do with it....and oh.....my.......god......he rocked it like nobody's business. He's pretty much amazing. As are you, my friend. Thank you for all your awesomeness.

TickleMantis: You're wonderful, buddy. Thank you so much for the overly generous input. The art team definitely did a great job delivering on all the right goals for LOB, and I'm so glad that such a fan of comics could enjoy it so much. Thank you tremendously for the support, and for posting your kind feedback for all to see. Seriously, thank you!

A million thank yous again to everyone that has shown up and offered their support.

More Legion action to come soon,

B

Bohy: You are far too sweet. And I am so thrilled that you enjoyed the Legion! I think the art team just did such a bang up job bringing the genre to life. It's tough to get a great combination of hero action and tickling action. Include too much of one, and it falls flat. But include too much of both....and you've got yourself a fun sexy superhero action extravaganza! That's what we were all shooting for on LOB, and I'm so glad you enjoyed Issue #1. Thank you Bohy. You really are the best.

You're welcome. You are consistently true to your vision, Bandito. It emanates. :)

Deemon: You're a damn tickle ninja, you know that?? Wow. Ten billion coolness points for you. I'm amazed anyone saw that. Hee hee. We just thought it'd be fun to include a couple crowd cameos in the comic. And OMFG, I completely agree with you about Jane's costume when she's tickled. I wrote that in and was wondering what Churin could do with it....and oh.....my.......god......he rocked it like nobody's business. He's pretty much amazing. As are you, my friend. Thank you for all your awesomeness.

I have to be a ninja. How could I handle jane with her ninja attacks without the same powers ;)
I saw it earlier... but I'm a spoil hater and don't want to take the surprise for all the other fantastic guys.
I love the cameo, and please, keep that going:)

And for you, and the comic crew: YOur are so damn amazing too.
I cannot wait the next thing you do to us:typerhappy:

I have to echo TickleMantis here--it's remarkable how this comic replicates the thrill and craftsmanship of a mainstream comic, while delivering amazing tickling action. Reading it, I was remembering all the times I WISHED something like this existed. And now, thanks to Dito and Churin, it actually does. Amazing times we're living in, and wonderful. :)

C

Introducing LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO

A few words about LOB from Bandito...

Seven years ago, before Temple of Bounce was even started, I drew the first Bounce Chix comic ever - a 12-page super hero tickle torture romp entitled The Legion of Bounce. But I never released it. Once LOB was done I realized I still had some improving to do before I launched the first Bounce Chix comic. So I got down to work, practiced my Bandito behind off, and a year later came out with Temple of Bounce.

That first comic: we’ll call it Legion of Bounce Zero, sat safely tucked away...in a dormant super hero slumber.

Last year Jim and I discovered Churin - one of the most amazing super hero comic artists I’ve seen. We put together a kick ass art team. And The Legion of Bounce was reborn in a big incredible way.

We are going to post LOB Zero as a weekly serial here on this thread for your evil tickling pleasure. I mean, what better way for the Bounce Chix and I to thank you for all the support you’ve given us for the last seven years than to give you their first 12 page comic adventure for free?

Thank you all for everything. Please enjoy all the art we’re gonna post up in the coming weeks on this thread. And get your god damn cape on. It’s time to join the Legion!

LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO
Written,Created and illustrated by Bandito
Colors by White Lotus

This week please enjoy the cover and the 1st 3 pages of LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO...

LOB0_pg00.jpg

LOB0_pg01.jpg LOB0_pg02.jpg LOB0_pg03.jpg

Amazingly Amazing Moments in Bounce Chix History. (They’re amazing!)
Written by Bandito

Greetings, dear readers - and welcome to the first edition of amazingly amazing moments in Bounce Chix history. As many of you may know the Legion of Bounce Zero was actually the first Bounce Chix comic ever created. Lotus and I are both fans of superhero comics, and wanted the Chix’ first adventure to be a superhero-style action comic.

Andi was going to bounce in as Oober Girl. Hailey was Dare Damsel. And Jane was Captain Cottontail. One of the ongoing jokes in the series was that Jane and Hailey were always going to bounce into ridiculous outfits that kind of drove them crazy. So the idea of Jane, the tough tom boy of the Chix, bouncing into a pink bunny outfit struck us as absolutely hilarious.

Jane, however, didn’t find it funny at all. At least not until the feathers came out.

As the story begins, the Bounce Chix meet their first tickling nemesis: the purple-eyed, tentacled super villain known as Zoe. And the ever-defiant Jane is the first to fall under her wicked touch. Just listen to that happy bunny laugh.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks comic pages and the first edition of Amazingly Amazing Moments in Bounce Chix History!
See you here next Sunday!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Preview Panel
Post #10 Spotlight on: Super Jane Pin-up and Bio
Post #19 Spotlight on: Super Hailey Pin-up and Bio
Post #26 Spotlight on: Super Andi Pin-up and Bio
Post #30 Spotlight on: Zoey Pin-up and Bio
Post #39 Spotlight on: Toxin Pin-up and Bio
Post #45 Spotlight on: Ecstasy Pin-up and Bio
Post #55 Legion of Bounce #1 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #73 Introducing LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Cover art + 1st 3 Comic Pages
Post #82 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 4
Post #90 LEGION OF BOUNCE 2 TEASER!
Post #96 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 5
Post #105 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 6
Post #110 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 7
Post #112 Legion of Bounce #2 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #128 LEGION OF BOUNCE 2 TEASER 2!
Post #129 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 8
Post #135 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 9
Post #138 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 10
Post #143 LEGION OF BOUNCE 3 TEASER!
Post #150 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 11
Post #152 Spotlight on: Teeka Mhet Pin-up and Bio
Post #160 Spotlight on: Tikana Pin-up and Bio
Post #163 LEGION OF BOUNCE 3 COVER ART PREVIEW
Post #170 Spotlight on: Duchess Valentine Pin-up and Bio
Post #176 Legion of Bounce #3 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #186 Legion of Bounce #4 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #214 Spotlight on: Rise of the Nail Biter Bonus Pin-up!
Post #225 Spotlight on: ANARCHY MACHINE AND CRIME SPREE Bonus Pin-up!
Post #227 Spotlight on: BONK AND WILDSIDE Bonus Pin-up!
Post #237 Legion of Bounce #5 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #262 Legion of Bounce #6 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #279 Legion of Bounce #7 Released! New Cover Art for LOB #6!

Last edited:
:typerhappy:
Wow!!!
12 Pages for free. Yuy are just amazing :D
And what a great Start for a wonderful Comic.

Jane in a pink bunny costume, absolutly perfect :lover:
And she is the fist you have to suffer/fun ;) I just love this Comic already

Perfect Gift, thank you soooo much. Cannot wait the next Pages:)

I feel so lucky to get free pages too ^-^

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back