• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE LEGION OF BOUNCE: Join The Legion!

MasterTickle: Heh - thanks for noticing though, mate! Very glad you found the LOB: Zero thread. Hope you continue to enjoy the pages, and thanks also for the enthusiasm about LOB2! It'll be here before you can say "HOLY TOPLESS TICKLISH HEROES, BATMAN!"

Bohy: Ahhhh...the ode to myocardial infarction. I can hear it's powerful refrain now. LMAO. Thank you, Bohy. LOB 1 was very hot. LOB 2 will scorch your eyebrows off. And LOB 3...well...I'm not sure if any man alive can withstand the sizzling heat of LOB 3. **gasp**

Deemon: Thanks so much for your continued input on LOB:Zero, my friend. And also for your feedback on LOB 2. I have to agree...seeing what happens to Ecstasy in LOB 2 sends a shiver of delight through me. She is one sexy ticklelee. Although seeing what they do to Jane and Toxin.....let's just say there are lots of shivers of delight in this comic. XD I hope you love it. Based on Jane's scenes alone...I think it'll be a favorite of yours. Remember iger's little panty tickle from the Nail Biter 2? Yeah. Tiger's in for some trouble.

More LOB is quickly approaching.

Thank you all for your support.

B

Deemon: Thanks so much for your continued input on LOB:Zero, my friend. And also for your feedback on LOB 2. I have to agree...seeing what happens to Ecstasy in LOB 2 sends a shiver of delight through me. She is one sexy ticklelee. Although seeing what they do to Jane and Toxin.....let's just say there are lots of shivers of delight in this comic. XD I hope you love it. Based on Jane's scenes alone...I think it'll be a favorite of yours. Remember iger's little panty tickle from the Nail Biter 2? Yeah. Tiger's in for some trouble.

More LOB is quickly approaching.

Thank you all for your support.

B

The tripple Cheerleader Loveattack???? If I remeber this???
Maybe the best Story part ever. This is written in my own holy book :D
Some trouble... oh I so feel sorry for her, and want to help her... but in other way.... it will be soooooo hawt:lover::lover:
Cannot wait, not for Janey, not for Toxin and Ecstatsy....
and maybe. I know it will be hard to get: But maybe Zoe too :D

The tripple Cheerleader Loveattack???? If I remeber this???
Maybe the best Story part ever. This is written in my own holy book :D
Some trouble... oh I so feel sorry for her, and want to help her... but in other way.... it will be soooooo hawt:lover::lover:
Cannot wait, not for Janey, not for Toxin and Ecstatsy....
and maybe. I know it will be hard to get: But maybe Zoe too :D

Haa haa. Of course you remember. You're Janey's biggest fan. ;-)

You won't have to wait much longer, buddy. The tickling hotness coalesces as we speak!

And I hope you really like the LOB: Zero page we'll post tomorrow. It's one of my favorite from the whole comic. XD

B

Haa haa. Of course you remember. You're Janey's biggest fan. ;-)

You won't have to wait much longer, buddy. The tickling hotness coalesces as we speak!

And I hope you really like the LOB: Zero page we'll post tomorrow. It's one of my favorite from the whole comic. XD

B

Biggest fan...:lover: hihi. Will say totally obsessed. Wanna marry her, all the time :D:D
And cannot wait the coalesce :D I jump in my room, and tomorrow a new Zero page:typerhappy:
And when you say, it's your favorite page I will not sleep a second today ;)

LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO
Written,Created and illustrated by Bandito
Colors by White Lotus

Please note: To see the cover and the 1st three pages of LOB Zero Click Here

This week please enjoy the 6th page of LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO...

LOB0_pg06.jpg

Amazingly Amazing Moments in Bounce Chix History. (They’re amazing!)
Written by Bandito

We weren’t sure originally if we wanted the Bounce Chix series to have overt nudity. So in LOB Zero we basically decided on having everything but. Outfits don’t get smaller than that. It was also the first time I tried drawing nylons. I remember it being a real beast to try to get the colors right. Now obviously we got over the whole nudity thing pretty quick, and it turns out nylons are pretty darn easy to color.

Isn’t that amazing?

I hope you enjoyed this weeks comic page and the Amazingly Amazing Moments in Bounce Chix History!
See you here next Sunday!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Preview Panel
Post #10 Spotlight on: Super Jane Pin-up and Bio
Post #19 Spotlight on: Super Hailey Pin-up and Bio
Post #26 Spotlight on: Super Andi Pin-up and Bio
Post #30 Spotlight on: Zoey Pin-up and Bio
Post #39 Spotlight on: Toxin Pin-up and Bio
Post #45 Spotlight on: Ecstasy Pin-up and Bio
Post #55 Legion of Bounce #1 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #73 Introducing LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Cover art + 1st 3 Comic Pages
Post #82 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 4
Post #90 LEGION OF BOUNCE 2 TEASER!
Post #96 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 5
Post #105 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 6
Post #110 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 7
Post #112 Legion of Bounce #2 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #128 LEGION OF BOUNCE 2 TEASER 2!
Post #129 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 8
Post #135 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 9
Post #138 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 10
Post #143 LEGION OF BOUNCE 3 TEASER!
Post #150 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 11
Post #152 Spotlight on: Teeka Mhet Pin-up and Bio
Post #160 Spotlight on: Tikana Pin-up and Bio
Post #163 LEGION OF BOUNCE 3 COVER ART PREVIEW
Post #170 Spotlight on: Duchess Valentine Pin-up and Bio
Post #176 Legion of Bounce #3 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #186 Legion of Bounce #4 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #214 Spotlight on: Rise of the Nail Biter Bonus Pin-up!
Post #225 Spotlight on: ANARCHY MACHINE AND CRIME SPREE Bonus Pin-up!
Post #227 Spotlight on: BONK AND WILDSIDE Bonus Pin-up!
Post #237 Legion of Bounce #5 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #262 Legion of Bounce #6 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #279 Legion of Bounce #7 Released! New Cover Art for LOB #6!

Last edited:
Well...lets put it all together in one word: AMAZING :bubbleheart: Thanks for all the work and affort u're putting into this. Very much appreciated!

:lover::lover::lover:
Amazing :D

This page is truly the hit :D
I love that all three girls get her wonderful tickle treatment:D
And Zoe's phrase is so damn right:D

...but as we know, the good (the Chix) have maaaaaany fun, too :D
Wonderful page. Love the'omni-tickles' ;)

MasterTickle: Thanks my friend! Much appreciated. Your kind words and feedback mean a lot.

Deemon: Thanks, good buddy. There are few times that all three of the Bounce Chix are tickled on the same page, much less the same panel. So this page is definitely a special sort of one. And keep your eyes peeled...there are more surprises coming soon if you join the Legion.

B

LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO
Written,Created and illustrated by Bandito
Colors by White Lotus

Please note: To see the cover and the 1st three pages of LOB Zero Click Here

This week please enjoy the 7th page of LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO...

LOB0_pg07.jpg

Amazingly Amazing Moments in Bounce Chix History. (They’re amazing!)
Written by Bandito

From the very beginning, the Bounce Chix’ magical alien toe rings were intended to activate when the tickling pushed them to their very “peak” (among other times). The rings were also supposed to be the great turning of the tide. As the series evolved we didn’t really need the rings to be as obvious a plot point. But in the original they still had a shocking amount of importance. Shocking! Aww, come on...that was funny as hell.

Not to mention...........**whispers**.......amazing!

I hope you enjoyed this weeks comic page and the Amazingly Amazing Moments in Bounce Chix History!
See you here next Sunday!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Preview Panel
Post #10 Spotlight on: Super Jane Pin-up and Bio
Post #19 Spotlight on: Super Hailey Pin-up and Bio
Post #26 Spotlight on: Super Andi Pin-up and Bio
Post #30 Spotlight on: Zoey Pin-up and Bio
Post #39 Spotlight on: Toxin Pin-up and Bio
Post #45 Spotlight on: Ecstasy Pin-up and Bio
Post #55 Legion of Bounce #1 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #73 Introducing LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Cover art + 1st 3 Comic Pages
Post #82 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 4
Post #90 LEGION OF BOUNCE 2 TEASER!
Post #96 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 5
Post #105 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 6
Post #110 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 7
Post #112 Legion of Bounce #2 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #128 LEGION OF BOUNCE 2 TEASER 2!
Post #129 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 8
Post #135 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 9
Post #138 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 10
Post #143 LEGION OF BOUNCE 3 TEASER!
Post #150 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 11
Post #152 Spotlight on: Teeka Mhet Pin-up and Bio
Post #160 Spotlight on: Tikana Pin-up and Bio
Post #163 LEGION OF BOUNCE 3 COVER ART PREVIEW
Post #170 Spotlight on: Duchess Valentine Pin-up and Bio
Post #176 Legion of Bounce #3 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #186 Legion of Bounce #4 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #214 Spotlight on: Rise of the Nail Biter Bonus Pin-up!
Post #225 Spotlight on: ANARCHY MACHINE AND CRIME SPREE Bonus Pin-up!
Post #227 Spotlight on: BONK AND WILDSIDE Bonus Pin-up!
Post #237 Legion of Bounce #5 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #262 Legion of Bounce #6 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #279 Legion of Bounce #7 Released! New Cover Art for LOB #6!

Last edited:
:typerhappy::typerhappy:
I so love the MATR :D
Love their powers and no one really knows how to handle with them (okay.. the Dutchess is an exception ;) )
I so love the way the tickled foot look and the expression of Zoe :D:D

I so want to know what she sees now. Maybe three hereoines, ready to get her revenge? ;)
Cannot wait to see:)
Thanks again, for a wonderful Pic on a wonderful Sunday :D

LEGION OF BOUNCE #2 Super Jane in Ticklish Distress! *New 4/23/13

LOB02_Preview1.jpg

LEGION OF BOUNCE #2
Written and Created by Bandito
Illustrated by Churin
Colors by Duarte
Lettering by RostoKFX
Edited by AnnieHall

The epic super hero hotness continues! The first issue’s exciting cliff-hanger ending left us with Jane in the clutches of the fiendish super villain, Zoe! While Hailey and Andi’s torturous tickling resulted in a wicked reversal of fortune and revenge scenario for the mischievous Toxin and Ecstasy!

Now Andi and Hailey must interrogate their gorgeous arch-enemies in the most unlikely of locations to discover Zoe’s one weakness before it is too late to save their best friend from being tickled to DEATH! And Zoe isn’t fooling around when it comes to breaking tough Janey.

Will Jane survive the most evil sort of ticklish torture as her unflinching villain finds her most sensitive secret tickle spot? Will Toxin and Ecstasy be able to hold back as they’re publicly interrogated in front of tens of thousands of gasping fans? And will the ultimate twist blow your mind, and curl your toes, and straighten your spine as the Bounce Chix reveal their greatest weapon YET?

The super hero fights are TWO times bigger, the screaming tickle torture is TWO times hotter, the sizzling sexiness is TWO times more erotic, the naked ticklish breasts are...well...the same size they were before, but they’re TWO times more ticklish.

Legion Of Bounce TWO!

Join the Bounce Chix for the most naughty, thrilling, ticklish adventure they’ve ever been on. And brace yourself for a SUPER surprise!

Embrace the EROTICISM!

Witness the PUBLIC INTERROGATION!

Join the LEGION
!

Item Features

• 15 EROTIC comic pages plus cover!
• 65+ Comic Panels!
• 5 NEW sexy bonus character bios!
• Naked breast, nipple, and extremely naughty tickles!
• Public humiliation, and revenge interrogation!
• Brutal tickle-gasms, and sensual domination!
• Part 2 of a 3 comic story arc!
• The ultimate in super hero tickle action.
• Story and characters by Bandito
• F/F Tickling!

Product and Ordering Information

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art, and preview page below...

Attachments

• LOB02_Cover.jpg
    LOB02_Cover.jpg
    549.8 KB · Views: 322
  • LOB02_Preview.jpg
    LOB02_Preview.jpg
    430.7 KB · Views: 590
Last edited:
Few things are fantasies that really come to life, this is it. Love it all. As a lover of hot girls feet, I love how they are drawn here. Ofcourse it is all perfect. Wonderful work!

Hmm. Well it's great and all, but the way you were talking, Deet, I was expecting more stuff up my alley. Maybe I just misunderstood you, and probably did.

Regardless, it looks great. I recommend it to anyone with a tickling fetish. Totally worth getting.

:omg::omg::omg:

Well… guys. What can I say?

The ambulance was here for some hours. I fainted away after exhaustion of happiness, wft-moments and pure ecstasy. They reanimated me four times… lucky I’m still alive.
Could you please put a warning on the next issue!? “Warning: Tickling Fans who have a dicky heart do not read!”

Damn you guys. But to be honest: If I die, it would be a lucky death :D
Seriously. How legendary is that? How wonderful, amazing… could use a hundred more adjectives. Those tickling scenes are brilliant. Perfect artist style for the bodies. You can smell the sweat, feel the soft skin, it is so well drawn.
Wow :man:

My so poor Janey, is put in such a terrible punishment… did I say terrible? I mean awesome :lover:
So mean, but so hot. I so love it, when Zoe uncovers her… uncover all of her. My eyes never shut for a second while I read the comic.
The public tickling blew my mind. So hot, such a great idea. Perfect revenge… your ideas are your super power, dear authors :)

And then…. The end. You know, my heart is still a bit overpowered. I saw all the chars in the panels and was so shocked by happiness.
All the… wonderful girls of the BC History are here… I mean…. You are insane!!! You really make me happier then everything before :typerhappy:

I had tears in my eyes, and cannot wait to see what will happen next.
But… this goes to you Deeto: Dare you!!!!
What did you do with Janey in the last panel… will not spoil anything… but are you crazy???

My beautiful Janey and… I better hope for you this will end in a good way :D
I swear, I cannot sleep till the next issue, my blood cooks :panic:

And another dare you!!!! Valentine? Seriously!!!
You know how obsessed I am about Janey! You know I already save money for a wedding ring…. And then you bring back Valentine???
How can I compete against her? She is so beautiful and loves Janey too… darn… ;)

Okay, back to business ;)
This is perfect. A wonderful 2nd issue. Such a powerful and plot twisting story. You really making your Mona Lisa with this.
Congrats to you, for this masterpiece. To everybody who is involved in this comic.
You made me so happy, and you add a important piece to the Tickle Community.:man::woman:

I bow down for you :)

Last edited:
Legion of Bounce became one of my new favorite comics ever since I saw the first installement. I mean...WOW!!!!

Lord Sebastian: Thanks very much, buddy. Churin has been amazing to work with.

restif: You're awesome, my friend. One of the first things I fell in love with about Churin's art style was the way he draws the female foot. They are slender and feminine, and gorgeous. I'm thrilled you enjoyed LOB 2 - and thank you again for your kind words.

FTKL: That means a lot. Thanks so much - and we're so glad you enjoyed LOB 2!

Button: Hey thanks for the feedback, my friend. Sorry if I seemed to oversell the button action in LOB 2. I figure a couple hot panels of girl on girl button tickles looked more dramatic to me than it really was. LOL. Glad you enjoyed the comic none the less.

Deemon: I'm gonna have to reply to your wonderful comment on it's own. There's too much stuff there for just one comment. I'll reply in just a little bit. Thank you for being such a spectacular fan and friend of the chix.

Oz: Thanks so much, good buddy! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed LOB 1 and 2. There's more to come.

More stuff on the way soon everyone. Thank you so much for all your support.

B

:omg::omg::omg:

Well… guys. What can I say?

Everything you've said means a lot, my good friend. I want you to know how much your support and feedback is appreciated. By me. By the whole art team. By all of us. You inspire us to do more, and to do better with each issue...and that's a pretty special thing.

The ambulance was here for some hours. I fainted away after exhaustion of happiness, wft-moments and pure ecstasy. They reanimated me four times… lucky I’m still alive.
Could you please put a warning on the next issue!? “Warning: Tickling Fans who have a dicky heart do not read!”

Just consider there to be a warning on all future Bandito comics. Cuz we hope to just make them hotter and hotter from here! LOL. I'm glad the paramedics were able to bring you back to the land of the living. We need you to stay healthy.

Damn you guys. But to be honest: If I die, it would be a lucky death :D
Seriously. How legendary is that? How wonderful, amazing… could use a hundred more adjectives. Those tickling scenes are brilliant. Perfect artist style for the bodies. You can smell the sweat, feel the soft skin, it is so well drawn. Wow :man:

Thanks so much for the kind words, my friend. Churin does a great job...and we have been so ridiculously pleased with the quality of his erotic work. I hope we get to work with him for a long long time on Legion!

My so poor Janey, is put in such a terrible punishment… did I say terrible? I mean awesome :lover:
So mean, but so hot. I so love it, when Zoe uncovers her… uncover all of her. My eyes never shut for a second while I read the comic.
The public tickling blew my mind. So hot, such a great idea. Perfect revenge… your ideas are your super power, dear authors :)

Ha ha ha. We appreciate that, buddy. It can be tough to come up with a lot of creative ideas in this genre. So what we always try to do is create the hottest tickling scenarios we can, and throw in some awesome fight scenes and plot twists. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Putting Toxin and Ecstasy over the stadium just struck me as an awesome tickling location.

And then…. The end. You know, my heart is still a bit overpowered. I saw all the chars in the panels and was so shocked by happiness.
All the… wonderful girls of the BC History are here… I mean…. You are insane!!! You really make me happier then everything before :typerhappy:

I'm thrilled that you liked the BC villain twist at the end. When Jim and I talked about the idea we both just really fell in love with it. Just wait...just WAIT until issue #3. It's gonna knock your socks off.

I had tears in my eyes, and cannot wait to see what will happen next.
But… this goes to you Deeto: Dare you!!!!
What did you do with Janey in the last panel… will not spoil anything… but are you crazy???

Hee hee...I promise that your tough Janey won't change for long. LOL. But it will be a lot of fun until she changes back.

My beautiful Janey and… I better hope for you this will end in a good way :D
I swear, I cannot sleep till the next issue, my blood cooks :panic:

The good news is that we're going to try to keep up this quick paste as fast as we can for as long as we can. Churin is very quick, as well as super talented. So we're hoping that we can come out with LOB 3 very soon.

And another dare you!!!! Valentine? Seriously!!!
You know how obsessed I am about Janey! You know I already save money for a wedding ring…. And then you bring back Valentine???
How can compete against her? She is so beautiful and loves Janey too… darn…

She's no threat to your romance with Janey. LOL. But you're definitely right that she lives for tickling Janey. And there's a good chance this story arc is not going to end before you see the two of them together again. Even if for only a little bit. :)

Okay, back to business ;)
This is perfect. A wonderful 2nd issue. Such a powerful and plot twisting story. You really making your Mona Lisa with this.
Congrats to you, for this masterpiece. To everybody who is involved in this comic.
You made me so happy, and ad a important piece to the Tickle Community.:man::woman:

I bow down for you :)

Well, a huge thanks to you again for all of your wonderful support!

You're a terrific fan and friend,

B

So glad I found the TMF and all who is in with it :D

I was so surprised, that issue two came that fast and will be happy, when three come so fast too :D
okay... if not, I am happy too, the main thing is, it come:typerhappy:

And I'll be honest, I thought Janey will go back to normal.;)
Nut I know what you mean... a lot of hand work is needful to get her back ;)
Poor Janey. Much work of her freinds... or maybe *shiver* of the whole legion.... I gosh. I bet Janey will not walk for one week :D:D:D:D

...and I will be honest again... I cannot wait to see, that Valantine maybe gets a bit of the beautiful Janey:lover:
Who am I, to be angry, cause a beautiful girl like Janey have many lovers;)

Thank you so much, ofr taking the time to answer *hug*

You are, such a awesome friedn too:)

#2 is AMAZING! I can't believe the plenitude of deliciousness therein!! Holy crap, what are you guys gonna do for an encore?? :)

c

To borrow a phrase, "Super Hotness!" is exactly how to describe #2 in this incredible series! Playful and sexy with an exhibitionist flair that I loved, this might even be better than the first! Amazing job, I just can't come up with enough good things to say about it!

The delineation of this comic has blown me away – the art is just superb! My eyes got stuck on the 25th vanishing point of the aerial perspective, hehe… and of course, the magic won’t be possible without Bandito’s marvelous imagination and new take on characters. I’d say, this is the SUPERlativ* superhero comic of the year!

* - It means “super +++” :D

Did I mentioned that I love Legion of Bounce 1? and 2? and the future 3...and....

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back