• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE LEGION OF BOUNCE: Join The Legion!

Truly impressive work! I loved each page, each word, each panel. It is a masterpiece!

:omg::omg::omg:
This is a hell of a surprise :typerhappy:
I looked at TMF... without any thinking and then I saw this :D:D
Wow, my favorite T-Comic gals have her new adventure and it is soooooo legendary:D:D:D

The Nail Biter was in the novel so creepy and genius, and now she have a sexy new body... and great plans :D
Without spoiling it is a kind of a weird plan:
On one hand, I want that she will finish her plan and I wish her all luck with it, on the other hand I want that the Chix can stop her.
Oh... the plottwist was so great and all those new faces :D
...and old faces ;) Jar Top:lover: The first time I saw her I so wanted to switch places with Poe :D:D:D

Great super hero comic and again we have to see our wonderful heroines in dangerous situations.
A situation where I want to run myself to them and save them... but on the other hand: I wanna see them get... you know what I mean ;););)

Hope to see in the next issue great closeps of my beloved fiancée :lover::lover:

The end is wonderful, and I really want to say: I hope 'this person' find this other side in her :typerhappy: cause I really wanna know how she looks, and what she will do :D;)
As always from me, my favorite page an panel:
Page 10, last panel:lover:
This is what I love, this is what I want to see... cute, sexy, lovely, friendly, ticklish :lover:

The perfect part 4 and I so cannot wait for more :typerhappy:

Deeto, mtj crew... you are so great:woman::man:
I love you for this new great issue.

PS: Without spoiling, but I have to tell that: I hope all those 'so far' nameless heroines get what they deserve for her... doing. All the readers know what I mean ;)

hmmmmm i soo need to go back and read the nail bitter series I so want to be at her disposal lol

I think I've said it before, but it's works like this that push me to step up my game.
It looks amazing, thanks to Churin and Duarte. The writing is great, cheers Bandito. And of course the rest of the crew.
:thumbsup:

LOB04_TMF.jpg

AE: As my friend, and Chief Banana, Jim pointed out - the RISE OF THE NAIL BITER is actually planned as a quadrilogy (4 epic comics total). And let me tell ya.....from what I've seen so far of LOB 5....it's going to be the hottest Bounce Chix adventure yet. Stay tuned, my friend - and thanks so much for all your support.

TJ: LMAO. The Nail Biter in the Flesh? Or the entire "dozens of villains all tied up to evil tickle machines in their evil-undies?" Cuz that reaction would definitely make sense for both. XD - I'll get back to you in a minute.

Kalamos: Holy smokes! What an awesome She-Hulk image. That's fantastic, buddy - look at that. I guess we're simply on the same page. But let's face it....super heroes and villains DO pretty much make the perfect tickle targets. Strong, lithe, haughty femme fatales with powers galore. How fun would it be to see any and all of them reduced to an erotic ball of madly cackling hotness with some fiendish tickle torture. That's a page that's EASY to be on. Amazing illustration - and thanks so much for sharing it on this thread. You rock!

TJ: Okay - back to you, buddy. Thanks tremendously for taking the gamble on LOB 4 - and so thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. Believe me when I say that it's only the beginning for the Biter. This arc is going to be freaking cool as hell. As for the coloring and lettering - thanks a million for saying so. The entire art team took this issue up a notch (which frankly surprised me because LOB 1-3 were incredibly professional, sexy, and awesome). Duarte (the colorist) and Rosto (the Letterist) both did a truly sensational job on this issue. And Churin always does a sensational job - treating every panel like it's a masterpiece. Even Andi's hot little freckles look perfect in LOB 4 (thanks for noticing). And in LOB 5 they look just as sexy.....and you get to see a whole lot more of them.

As for the Biter - she just seemed like the perfect villain to groom into the Bounce Chix nemesis in this series. The credit for that idea actually goes to Jim, in one of our many giddy conversations about the series. he suggested the Biter as a returning villain after we were working on LOB 2, and I wove it into the narrative. Just wait to see what the Biter does in the rest of the arc. Soooooooo mean. SOOOOOOOOO HOT.

And lastly, thanks so much for the comment on the Bounce Chix sexy topless apartment scene. I honestly debated on wether or not to include it in the script. Would it contrast TOO much with the Biter? Would going from the naked sadistic machinations of the Biter to the lingerie-wearing chesty erotic world of the Chix be a harsh transition? But in the end we thought it worked......and as you probably know.....I find few things sexier than the Bounce Chix just being the Bounce Chix. So I'm totally pumped that you enjoyed the scene. Thanks again for all your wonderful support, good buddy.

restif: Wow - thank you so much my friend. That was a truly cool thing to say. I know the art team truly appreciates the support - as do I. **hugs**

Deemon: Awww...you're the best buddy. I'm glad it was a good surprise. I don't usually like to pre-launch comics like this, or if I do I just do it by a week, like FP2. I know when a cool new product that I'm excited about hits the shelves I just want to be able to buy it like IMMEDIATELY. So we decided to take that route with LOB 4. I think you'll like the direction of the next several comics. And I know you LOVE the action with your hot honey, Jane in LOB 5. We're not building all this up for nothing. You remember what the Nail Biter did to her last time, don't you? heh.....I know you do.

And thanks for mentioning your favorite page. I love seeing Hailey tickled like that. The Chix are just too much fun. In fact this arc is going to focus a bit on Hailey since she and the Biter have so much history together. I look forward to bringing out some more of her personality in the next few issues and show you a side of her you've never even dreamed possible. XD

And lastly - thanks so much for mentioning the heroes. Didn't Churin do an INCREDIBLE job designing all those heroic hotties? I promise they'll play an integral role in the next few issues as well. Thanks again, my good friend, for everything.

Druidici: I know, right?! Ticklish Superheroes are HAWT!!

amkes: have you not read the Nail Biter series, buddy? Or are you gonna re-read it? I can't remember if we've talked about it. Yeah...I would think the Biter novels would be RIGHT up your alley. Just don't say her name aloud. As much as you might want a little tickle........I think the Biter might be too much for ya. XD

Dr. Random: You're awesome, my friend. And trust me - your work makes us all want to up our own game as well. I'm very much looking forward to your next release. Churin and Duarte (not to mention Rosto) really are an incredible team. Jim and I waited for years to pursue this franchise for that very reason.......we were basically waiting for Churin and the rest of the team. These guys are pure magic on this series.

Thanks to everyone for all their support on LEGION OF BOUNCE 4!

The feedback has been awesome, and the support is truly appreciated.

Please continue to let us know what you'd like from future issues. We're all working hard on the next comic or 2 as we speak.

For those of you that might not have picked up a copy yet - you should. I promise it's totally worth it.

More to come soon,

B

Spectacular! I enjoyed every page/panels of action in this comic. After reading the strong novels, Bandito’s Nailbiter is always a character I’d love to see in sequential action. She’s the perfect villain with a very strong merciless personality. It makes me think of her as a phantom holocaust, and her catastrophic impact lasts and gets remembered in the archives of legendary ticklish fiction. Kudos to the team for delivering such sophisticated scenes which brought written memories to life!

Deemon: Awww...you're the best buddy. I'm glad it was a good surprise. I don't usually like to pre-launch comics like this, or if I do I just do it by a week, like FP2. I know when a cool new product that I'm excited about hits the shelves I just want to be able to buy it like IMMEDIATELY. So we decided to take that route with LOB 4. I think you'll like the direction of the next several comics. And I know you LOVE the action with your hot honey, Jane in LOB 5. We're not building all this up for nothing. You remember what the Nail Biter did to her last time, don't you? heh.....I know you do.

And thanks for mentioning your favorite page. I love seeing Hailey tickled like that. The Chix are just too much fun. In fact this arc is going to focus a bit on Hailey since she and the Biter have so much history together. I look forward to bringing out some more of her personality in the next few issues and show you a side of her you've never even dreamed possible. XD

And lastly - thanks so much for mentioning the heroes. Didn't Churin do an INCREDIBLE job designing all those heroic hotties? I promise they'll play an integral role in the next few issues as well. Thanks again, my good friend, for everything.

Thanks to everyone for all their support on LEGION OF BOUNCE 4!

The feedback has been awesome, and the support is truly appreciated.

Please continue to let us know what you'd like from future issues. We're all working hard on the next comic or 2 as we speak.

For those of you that might not have picked up a copy yet - you should. I promise it's totally worth it.

More to come soon,

B

You are the best, buddy:typerhappy:
I can't wait what you do to Andi and Janey :)lover:) And i know what the Biter did to her:D
..they drank tea and talked about politics, or?

;)

What the Biter did to Janey is since I read it my favorite tickle story part:lover: Those cheerleader action was beyond perfectism!!!
And You are right to put Hailey in focus. Because all readers know: Hailey was the only one, the Biter didn't catch ;) ... and I bet he Biter remember this fact :D
....and I cannot wait to see, which side of Hailey we will see:typerhappy:

...is it a pervert thinking when I see only three gals (the chix) and tickled by alllll heroines at the same time? 24 hand on the helpless, sexy bodies:lover: ... and the Biter hand;s too :)
Will we see some bios of the heroines n the next parts???? Would be geat :D

And this surprising submitting was a great idea.

Thank you so much Deeto, for making us happy all the time :)

The Bandito: I need to reread them lol and don't say NAIL BITTER out loud????

TJ: LMAO. The Nail Biter in the Flesh? Or the entire "dozens of villains all tied up to evil tickle machines in their evil-undies?" Cuz that reaction would definitely make sense for both. XD

Both indeed! It made me posture like a prairie dog until I decided that I couldn't stands no more. It's such a good hook that it's almost unfair! Hehe. In a good way.

RISE OF THE NAIL BITER THE LEGION OF BOUNCE!

nb_tease_TMF.jpg

Rise of the Nail Biter Introduction by Bandito

The problem with fighting evil is the compromises we make, we sacrifice a part of ourselves to cast out the darkness, but every time there's a cost. Every time a little bit of that darkness lingers within us. They never should have opened that door. They never should have let her into our world. No matter what the end was, because now that she's here, she only wants one thing: To make us Pay that cost. Screaming and laughing she'll punish them all.

AS THE NAIL BITER RISES... THE BOUNCE CHIX MUST FALL!

LoB4_pin01.jpg]
Above is The Nail Biter Pin-up illustrated by Churin, Colors by Duarte and featuring bio info by Bandito!

LOB5_TeaserPanel01.jpg
The Nail Biter enjoying Super Andi's ticklish agony! - A sneak preview panel from the forthcoming Legion of Bounce #5

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Preview Panel
Post #10 Spotlight on: Super Jane Pin-up and Bio
Post #19 Spotlight on: Super Hailey Pin-up and Bio
Post #26 Spotlight on: Super Andi Pin-up and Bio
Post #30 Spotlight on: Zoey Pin-up and Bio
Post #39 Spotlight on: Toxin Pin-up and Bio
Post #45 Spotlight on: Ecstasy Pin-up and Bio
Post #55 Legion of Bounce #1 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #73 Introducing LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Cover art + 1st 3 Comic Pages
Post #82 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 4
Post #90 LEGION OF BOUNCE 2 TEASER!
Post #96 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 5
Post #105 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 6
Post #110 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 7
Post #112 Legion of Bounce #2 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #128 LEGION OF BOUNCE 2 TEASER 2!
Post #129 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 8
Post #135 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 9
Post #138 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 10
Post #143 LEGION OF BOUNCE 3 TEASER!
Post #150 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 11
Post #152 Spotlight on: Teeka Mhet Pin-up and Bio
Post #160 Spotlight on: Tikana Pin-up and Bio
Post #163 LEGION OF BOUNCE 3 COVER ART PREVIEW
Post #170 Spotlight on: Duchess Valentine Pin-up and Bio
Post #176 Legion of Bounce #3 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #186 Legion of Bounce #4 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #214 Spotlight on: Rise of the Nail Biter Bonus Pin-up!
Post #225 Spotlight on: ANARCHY MACHINE AND CRIME SPREE Bonus Pin-up!
Post #227 Spotlight on: BONK AND WILDSIDE Bonus Pin-up!
Post #237 Legion of Bounce #5 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #262 Legion of Bounce #6 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #279 Legion of Bounce #7 Released! New Cover Art for LOB #6!

Last edited:
Love that Teaser of our beloved freckle heroine :lover:
The Biter have the perfect mix between joy and snooty being :D

Damn I love her long nails :D

Bohy: I love you, Bohy. You're such a beam of sunshine! The idea to include the Biter as a master villain in the LEGION OF BOUNCE series really belongs to Jim in one of our many discussions about future LOB issues. I loved the idea so much that I built it into the first arc, and then created the second arc with her in mind - and ultimately what she would do in the superhero universe of the Bounce Chix. And trust me - issue 4 is only the beginning. Wait until you see the trouble she gets into in issue 5!! Thanks, as always, for all your epic support!

Deemon: You rock, Deemon. No ifs ands or buts! LOL. I think you're gonna REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY like what the Biter is going to do to her hot captives (Jane and Andi). She's gonna take them to a place they've never been to in a comic. O.O!!! And as for Hailey - I also think you're gonna really like where Hailey goes for the rest of this story arc. Hailey truly reaches new heights (or depths) depending how you look at it. XD And lastly - the heroes versus the Chix is definitely going to be a huge part of the next few issues. Are there any of the heroes that you especially liked in LOB 4? I know you didn't get to see much of them yet......but here's the question: based on how they look.....who would you like to see in the spot-light in the future?

Churin did such an incredible job in designing the heroes (and everything else in the comic). I love the way all those sexy heroes came out. Now we just have to choose which one's of them are going to take the spotlight!!

amkes: LMAO. Ya should They're three different kinds of awesomeness. :)P) And yes...LOL....now ya did it. **Amkes is tied up with electrodes attached to his testicles** That Nail Biter doesn't mess around, buddy. Have fun. **BzzzzzZZZZZT!**

Colin: You're awesome, buddy - thank you!!

TJ: LMAO. The real question is: do you think those ruthless Heroes should end up in a similar position to the villains?? I definitely feel like they're cruising for a bruising. XD Thanks again for all your support, buddy!

Deemon: Yeah....what the Biter does to Andi and Jane in the next issue is down right wrong. But it's SOOOO wrong that it's gotta be right. More to come, my good buddy!

Thanks again for all the LOB 4 support, everyone.

More hotness to come....and...

....if you DO have an opinion on what happens to the dozen heroes in LOB 4....speak now and chose their torture!

>.>

<.<

o_O!

Yup....that just happened.

B

I've loved all the comic work you've been doing lately Bandito! Are there any future plans for more novels by you?

Deemon: You rock, Deemon. No ifs ands or buts! LOL. I think you're gonna REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY like what the Biter is going to do to her hot captives (Jane and Andi). She's gonna take them to a place they've never been to in a comic. O.O!!! And as for Hailey - I also think you're gonna really like where Hailey goes for the rest of this story arc. Hailey truly reaches new heights (or depths) depending how you look at it. XD And lastly - the heroes versus the Chix is definitely going to be a huge part of the next few issues. Are there any of the heroes that you especially liked in LOB 4? I know you didn't get to see much of them yet......but here's the question: based on how they look.....who would you like to see in the spot-light in the future?

I bet I like it :D And I cannot wait, what place you mean:typerhappy:
And Hailey... oh damn... I have to freeze my self again till the next issue is out :D

And for the heroines....???? Oh, this is tough:D
At page 14 you can see them and when I look at it I think one I love so far very much is the one in the black outfit with the feather-staff :D
But the egyptian girl... I want to know about her: Is she she a enemy or a relative of Teeka Mhet? (and she has bare breast :lover:)... or isn't it egypt??? Dunno :D
These two fell in my sight at first. But the Spderwman-like and the ironman-like girls are interessting, too:D
Hard choose, my friend!!!!!!

One thing does come to mind in regard to the heroes.

Based on the glimpses in LOB 4, I envision them having a tough time "cracking" Ice Girl, if they got their paws on her. Maybe she's a bit too confident. Perhaps Andi gets a shot to flex that big, beautiful brain. Changes the molecular structure or maybe it's as simple as some heat and a soapy brush/ice pick. :p

Hello, everyone!!
Just wanted to say thank you very much for all the kind comments about the Legion of Bounce!! I can see that you're enjoying the amazing story The Bandito is telling us here.
I'm really really glad to be part of the art team of LoB and hope you all like what is coming!!
Thanks again for all your support, people.. YOU ROCK!!

noneya: Hey buddy - thank you so much for all the kind words! As for a new novel, it's something I've been itching to do for a while. Honestly I've just been so crazy busy on comic work. Is a new novel something you're hankering for? I appreciate all your support, my friend.

Deemon: ha ha ha. I promise I won't make you choose. You're in good hands. ;-) I'll just promise that no one will likely get through this whole debacle unscathed. XD More to come very soon, my friend!

TJ: LMAO!! I feel the same way. Churin's ice-gal totally caught my eye. I'll tell you this much: I think Churin and I have some serious plans for her! ;-) Thanks for your tremendous support, good buddy!

Churin: YAY!!! It's wonderful to see you on the TMF, my very talented friend! I know you mentioned joining, but I'm thrilled to see you make the plunge and introduce yourself officially to the TMF fans. The work you've done on LEGION OF BOUNCE has been outstanding. Your art is intricate and gorgeous. Your women are lovely and sensual. Your superhero design is absolutely top notch. And your entire approach has blown me away! I can't wait to see what we can do with LOB 5 together! Thank you so much for everything you do, and welcome to the TMF!!!!

More cool stuff to come, everyone.

Thank you so much for all your support!

B

http://www.youtube.com/watch ?v=4mDcZGRKQ_M

;D

Waiting is no problemo when the work and the hawt is so quality, spicey, nicey.

Just who is this Jingti? Is it a ninja android? What horrors befall these lovely "villains". Do they remember where they parked the Bouncecoptor? WILL THERE BE WAFFLES INVOLVED?

These are the questions I ask myself as I skip through life with fuzzy zeal.

Last edited:
ANARCHY MACHINE AND CRIME SPREE THE LEGION OF BOUNCE!

lob4_tease2_TMF.jpg

Introduction by Bandito

Perhaps the most elusive Super Villain in the entire city, Anarchy Machine is constantly causing endless chaos for her Super Hero rivals as well as her fellow diabolical criminals. Which is why, on the rare occasion that she is captured, her interrogators feel very little in the way of pity for the mischievous orange-haired trouble maker. Here the nefarious villain known as Crime Spree gives the girl-genius a few hours of screaming attention to her terribly sensitive extremities. It won't be long before she's baring her soul!

LoB4_pin02.jpg
Above is illustrated by Churin, Colors by Duarte and featuring bio info by Bandito!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Preview Panel
Post #10 Spotlight on: Super Jane Pin-up and Bio
Post #19 Spotlight on: Super Hailey Pin-up and Bio
Post #26 Spotlight on: Super Andi Pin-up and Bio
Post #30 Spotlight on: Zoey Pin-up and Bio
Post #39 Spotlight on: Toxin Pin-up and Bio
Post #45 Spotlight on: Ecstasy Pin-up and Bio
Post #55 Legion of Bounce #1 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #73 Introducing LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Cover art + 1st 3 Comic Pages
Post #82 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 4
Post #90 LEGION OF BOUNCE 2 TEASER!
Post #96 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 5
Post #105 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 6
Post #110 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 7
Post #112 Legion of Bounce #2 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #128 LEGION OF BOUNCE 2 TEASER 2!
Post #129 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 8
Post #135 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 9
Post #138 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 10
Post #143 LEGION OF BOUNCE 3 TEASER!
Post #150 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 11
Post #152 Spotlight on: Teeka Mhet Pin-up and Bio
Post #160 Spotlight on: Tikana Pin-up and Bio
Post #163 LEGION OF BOUNCE 3 COVER ART PREVIEW
Post #170 Spotlight on: Duchess Valentine Pin-up and Bio
Post #176 Legion of Bounce #3 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #186 Legion of Bounce #4 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #214 Spotlight on: Rise of the Nail Biter Bonus Pin-up!
Post #225 Spotlight on: ANARCHY MACHINE AND CRIME SPREE Bonus Pin-up!
Post #227 Spotlight on: BONK AND WILDSIDE Bonus Pin-up!
Post #237 Legion of Bounce #5 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #262 Legion of Bounce #6 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #279 Legion of Bounce #7 Released! New Cover Art for LOB #6!

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back