• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE LEGION OF BOUNCE: Join The Legion!

ANARCHY MACHINE AND CRIME SPREE THE LEGION OF BOUNCE!

lob4_tease2_TMF.jpg

Introduction by Bandito

View attachment 374003
Above is illustrated by Churin, Colors by Duarte and featuring bio info by Bandito!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Man - I love what Churin and the team did with this pin up. Anarchy Machine looks so awesome and helpless getting her hot feet tickled.

I'm already dying to see Anarchy in a prolonged ticklish scenario.......but it may be a while before she gets there. There are many others that will fall under the feather first.

Thanks again to the incredible art team - and huge thanks to all of you fans and friends that support us!

More to come soon,

B

Sneak Peak at THE LEGION OF BOUNCE #5! and the BONK AND WILDSIDE Pinup!

lob5_tease_TMF.jpg

LOB5_TeaserPanel02.jpg
Jane being tickled in the machine on the insanity setting! A comic panel from the forthcoming Legion of Bounce #5. *Ilustrated by Churin.!

Introduction by Bandito

Like most folks, villains often get into disagreements on a variety of topics; such as the split on the latest heist. Unlike most folks, the towering hotty known as BONK can easily use her skull-squishing strength to over-power petite evil-doers, like the sexy WILDSIDE. And Nothing says "Renogotiation" like a few hours of squealing tickling torture. Even villains have their soft spots, after all.

LoB4_pin03.jpg
Above is illustrated by Churin, Colors by Duarte and featuring bio info by Bandito!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Preview Panel
Post #10 Spotlight on: Super Jane Pin-up and Bio
Post #19 Spotlight on: Super Hailey Pin-up and Bio
Post #26 Spotlight on: Super Andi Pin-up and Bio
Post #30 Spotlight on: Zoey Pin-up and Bio
Post #39 Spotlight on: Toxin Pin-up and Bio
Post #45 Spotlight on: Ecstasy Pin-up and Bio
Post #55 Legion of Bounce #1 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #73 Introducing LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Cover art + 1st 3 Comic Pages
Post #82 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 4
Post #90 LEGION OF BOUNCE 2 TEASER!
Post #96 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 5
Post #105 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 6
Post #110 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 7
Post #112 Legion of Bounce #2 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #128 LEGION OF BOUNCE 2 TEASER 2!
Post #129 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 8
Post #135 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 9
Post #138 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 10
Post #143 LEGION OF BOUNCE 3 TEASER!
Post #150 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 11
Post #152 Spotlight on: Teeka Mhet Pin-up and Bio
Post #160 Spotlight on: Tikana Pin-up and Bio
Post #163 LEGION OF BOUNCE 3 COVER ART PREVIEW
Post #170 Spotlight on: Duchess Valentine Pin-up and Bio
Post #176 Legion of Bounce #3 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #186 Legion of Bounce #4 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #214 Spotlight on: Rise of the Nail Biter Bonus Pin-up!
Post #225 Spotlight on: ANARCHY MACHINE AND CRIME SPREE Bonus Pin-up!
Post #227 Spotlight on: BONK AND WILDSIDE Bonus Pin-up!
Post #237 Legion of Bounce #5 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #262 Legion of Bounce #6 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #279 Legion of Bounce #7 Released! New Cover Art for LOB #6!

Last edited:
:omg:
Oh my gawd!!!

:lover: My beloved Jane in.... Wow!!!! :typerhappy:
This looks amazingly hot :lover:
Look at this.....!!! Breats, armpits, belly, knees.... private parts:lover:
Oh darn... I want that issue right niw:typerhappy:

Shocking developments:

I magnified. :angel:

That ball gag, the tortured mirth, the evil machinations going every which way. The naughty O_O *pulls beanie over face*

We live in ridiculously cool times. Great job fitting such a busy panel with so much quality, Churin.

Last edited:
Patients has worn thin with these previews. Lets hope some MisterAE does not go crazy and spam everyone!

Hey, people!
I think you'll enjoy what Jane goes through on LoB #5, Deemon-Tickle..
Thanks, TJDoom for your kind comments. Very much appreciated. I try to put my best on each panel!!
And thanks to what the outstandig writer of this series has in store for the next issues MisterAE is going to get crazy after all haha.
Thanks again for all the support!!

ohhh my sooo much tickling lol soo want these machines

Deemon: Oh, I promise we didn't miss a SPOT on poor Jane in Legion of Bounce 5, my friend. And we didn't miss a spot on Andi either (and she's a gal with a LOT of spots!). I think you're gonna dig the hell out of the comic when it comes out. I know I'm biased, but I think I'm in the right when I say that LOB 5 is Churin's best comic to date. The action is incredible, the detail is astounding, and the tickling is out of this freaking world HOT!!! And yes....you're tough Janey has SO MANY.......LAUGHS. Stay tuned, my friend! And thanks as always for your tremendous support.

TJ: Your comments often make me chuckle with glee, my friend. XD LOB 5 is filled with NAUGHTY and Churin has the ability to fit an outstanding amount of detail into a single panel. His comics are like art-books filled to the brim with the most loving professional illustration work. He amazes me. Not to mention he draws a seriously hot tickle scene or 10 in every comic. Good times indeed.

Mister AE: Spam away, good buddy. I'm afraid that more teasing might occur before the actual comic comes out. I still haven't seen all the pencils. How do you think I feel??! LOL.

Churin: You're giving me too much credit, my good friend! Trust me, my writing would be just words on a page without you and the art team bringing them beautifully to life. Thanks for all the hard work you've invested in this. I've never trusted the Bounce Chix to another artist before for a whole comic - and you have earned that trust a dozen times over. Can't wait to see what else we can do with this series.

amkes: for yourself? Or to torture someone like poor Pinkerton. I know you still want revenge on her for what she did to Dusty in Embassy Heist. Oh hey - think you'll like Audrey's scenes in the upcoming new TIS adventure too. You'll have to let me know!

Thanks so much again for everything folks. We continue to work hard to crank up every issue. I hope they continue to please.

More to come soon.

The only question is: To post some of Andi's torment??? Or to post a little glimpse at the ongoing merciless torture of the naked bad guys???

Decisions decisions. ;-)

Deeto

I vote that we've had a generous peak at the gal pals nightmare. SAVE THEIR TERRORAWR!

Vote for naked bad guys. Make sure the arrows connect on the ballot. No squiggles.

@ bandito: ohh god did I love it and i would need these machines for others unless there is a timer then I might step into one lol

I vote that we've had a generous peak at the gal pals nightmare. SAVE THEIR TERRORAWR!

Vote for naked bad guys. Make sure the arrows connect on the ballot. No squiggles.

Noted, good buddy! And thanks for the feedback. Naked suffering villains it is! I'll work with the big bossman and we'll pick out one of favorites from the upcoming LOB 5 and then we'll share it with ya! Seriously - thanks for all your awesome feedback.

@ bandito: ohh god did I love it and i would need these machines for others unless there is a timer then I might step into one lol

You've got a death wish, my friend. LOL. Those that fall victim to the Biter's machines are never heard from again!!!! Well, except for the weeks of insane laughter and the gurgling sounds they make when their heart finally gives out. XD You've been warned. ;-) Thanks for everything good buddy!

Churin has been rocking on LOB 5....so we'll see about sharing some more of it with you all soon.

Many thanks for all your wonderful support.

Hooray for hot ticklish super heroes!!

B

LEGION OF BOUNCE #5: Meet The Jingti! New 2/05/14

attachment.php

LEGION OF BOUNCE #5
Written and Created by Bandito
Illustrated by Churin
Colors by Duarte
Lettering by RostoKFX
Edited by ChicagoAnnie

The world has been turned upside down.

The fiendish Nail Biter has kidnapped every villain in the city and is systematically torturing them as punishment for their crimes. She has corrupted the minds of the Federation of Heroes, who have all joined her sick plan to tickle torture these captured vixens to DEATH! Only 2 villains remain at large: the diabolical girl-genius - Anarchy Machine, and Hailey - who has now become the most wanted criminal in the entire city.

These two unlikely champions must rally and uncover the power of the mysterious Jingti in order to battle back the dozen super heroes that hunt them savagely. Meanwhile the sadistic Nail Biter has captured 2 of the unstoppable Bounce Chix: Jane and Andi, and is interrogating them for Hailey's possible location, and delighting in their desperate bawling laughter.

Hailey and her new ally will have to battle back impossible odds, and prepare for the worst fight of their lives to save their friends. Meanwhile the Biter will reveal her most nefarious secret yet. Her machines...those evil machines of torture...have an entirely new setting: a setting that will break ANYONE.

Hear the wicked of the world roar in defeated laughter! Witness the Bounce Chix receive their most ticklish torture YET! And fight alongside Hailey as she unleashes the power of her inner BAD GIRL!

Item Features

• 15 pages plus cover (80+ HOT comic panels)
• Naughty villain punishment!
• The Biter's most diabolical tickle torture yet!
• Foot tickling galore and topless fiendish feathering!
• Dozens of sexy heroes and villains in a fight to the finish!
• INSANE machine tickles, and GAGGED domination!
• Brutal interrogation and forced arousal tickles!
• Story and characters by Bandito!
• Illustrated by the talented Churin!

Product and Ordering Information

Publisher's Note:

$Save$ off of the first three issues of LEGION OF BOUNCE!

LEGION OF BOUNCE #1
LEGION OF BOUNCE #2
LEGION OF BOUNCE #3

(This offer is good until 2/28/14)

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art and preview page of Legion of Bounce #5 below......

Attachments

• LOB05_Preview.jpg
    LOB05_Preview.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 429
  • LOB05_Cover.jpg
    LOB05_Cover.jpg
    988.4 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
I can only think of expletives. +.+

Expletives that shake like glorious earthquakes. Welp, I had an MTJ cart ready as I'm waiting (patiently? yeahhhhhhh riiiiiighhhht) for a Paypal funds transfer to clear, but now I have to make a slight alteration to the order. ;)

OMG I can't wait. Once that transfer clears and I can order....ohhhhh it will be torturous tic tocks. Nothing compared to what lies in wait, of that I'm certain.

A new first class story from The Bandito!! I hope you enjoy Legion of Bounce #5 as much as we did working on it, my friends!!

omg love this comic it was soooo great and I still want one of these machines

This looks so good. I'll be picking this up next week.
All folks involved here are all insanely talented, I'm looking at you Churin.
:goodjob:

Just.... WOW!!!!! Legion of Bounce 5 is smashing, more than action-packed, and once again VERY impressive! It has the mainstream appeal and at the same time, a classy environment for Bandito's precious Bounce Chix babes and of course my favorite villain, the Nailbiter. I truly recommend it to anyone who has not yet grabbed a copy (I doubt if there is a buyer who would dare miss this at all!) The teaser and the legendary names in the cover are enough to give the clue, but there is a world inside this comic. I enjoyed reading it a lot!

I was so freaked out when I saw, that the next issue of LOB is out:typerhappy:
Damn this issue was sooooooo amazing:lover:
So mayn mean twists and wonderful panels :D
Every page is wonderful and you can see again so many wonderful sexy gals... bad or good ;)

Hailey is truly in a wicked situation, between good or naughty, but always willed to help her friend:)
I like her :D

The machines are really mean but I like 'em a lot :D
You are so right Deeto, excactly the situation between ecstasy and instanity:typerhappy:
Damn! Jane and Andi are in serious trouble.. and I so hope they get saved .... cause the end looks really bad... I'm crying Deeto, you hear me? Crying!!!!

;)

I'm so curious about the going on of the story :D
Will Jingti come? What will happen to Hailey? .... you leave us here with a so mean cliffhanger.... :D
Jokes beside. I so love your work Deeto. I love the style of Churin's arts. I love everything about the comic :lover:
My personal favorite page is no. 7!!!
Damn! I love blindfooled tickling! Naked, sexy and mean and introducing a new char :D

You created a wonderful world of hero-comics and tickling and we only can thank you for this :)
Such a fantastic work:man::woman:

You are and all the guys who are involed into this comic are.... AMAZING!!!

I don't want to spoil much so I'll try to keep this sharp, concise and veiled. There was a little voice in my head that was telling me to simmer down because my expectations would skyrocket unfairly. I mean, we've all done that at one point or another, right? Hehe. So I ease up, this drops and I get a hold of a copy....

And, honestly, my reaction to it surprised me. Hailey is on a journey that made me feel very, er, defensive? Something about it...just eerily speaks to me and gives me all kinds of feelings with chills up my spine at the build. Like one of the best, most underrated people you know having to face something that pulls in so many directions until they feel as though they're a puzzle.

If the Biter was an uber villain before, I don't know WHAT she is NOW. Buhuhuh! That....that...demonic jezebel! The one-liners and humor were especially well-timed, I don't know how Churin keeps finding new ways to blow me away with the bursting-at-the-seams energy and superhuman (lol) quality of the panels, but he does just that! Boh is right in saying this is filled to the brim with busy action and classy, incredible imagery with explosive (!) colors. This ride has thrills to the nines, ohhh yes friends, but it also brings you to your gosh-durned knees.

Last edited:
Just wanted to thank you all for the kind comments on Legion of Bounce #5!!
It’s really thrilling to know you enjoy the Chix ticklish adventures.
Amkes, Dr_Random and Steelballs3 can’t thank you enough for your support, it’s very inspiring.
Bohemianne and Demon-Tickle you rock!! Always giving detailed feedback on every new comic telling which pages and characters are your favourites or how much you enjoyed reading it and even recommending it to everybody.. again: You rock!!
TJDoom, I was hoping your MTJ order last minute change was worth it!! Can tell it was by reading your awesome comments!!
The story Bandito has been building in this new arc is outstanding and it keeps getting better and better, believe me!! Our friend B has some really really cool stuff ahead for this series.. and I’ll try to make these girls look hotter, naughtier and even more ticklish.
Stay tuned!!;)
Have a good life,

Churin.

Bohemianne and Demon-Tickle you rock!! Always giving detailed feedback on every new comic telling which pages and characters are your favourites or how much you enjoyed reading it and even recommending it to everybody.. again: You rock!!

You're welcome, Churin. Seriously, your art style and execution of character movement is topnotch!

I can only think of expletives. +.+

Expletives that shake like glorious earthquakes. Welp, I had an MTJ cart ready as I'm waiting (patiently? yeahhhhhhh riiiiiighhhht) for a Paypal funds transfer to clear, but now I have to make a slight alteration to the order. ;)

OMG I can't wait. Once that transfer clears and I can order....ohhhhh it will be torturous tic tocks. Nothing compared to what lies in wait, of that I'm certain.

I hope they're happy expletives. And squealing sounds. Of glee. The kind Jane makes when in the presence of possessed cheerleaders. Only, you know - man style. ^^;;; Thanks very much for all your support, good buddy. Got a pm coming your way soon. ;-)

A new first class story from The Bandito!! I hope you enjoy Legion of Bounce #5 as much as we did working on it, my friends!!

You're the one that deserves the lion's share of credit on the LEGION, amigo. Your work on LOB was amazing (as has been your work on the whole series). I truly love how you've brought the Nail Biter to life, captured the true personality of the Bounce Chix, adapted their series to exist in a superhero world. The villains, the heroes, the costumes, the backgrounds, the expressions - all of them absolutely top notch. And the sexiness you bring to the maaaaaaaaaaaaaaany tickle scenes is just jaw-dropping. Thank you for all your hard work. And by the way - just got the recent pencils for LOB 6....and HOLY MOLEY!!!!!!!!! OMFG. They are the best pencils you've done yet. Absolutely blew me away. Got an email coming your way soon.

omg love this comic it was soooo great and I still want one of these machines

Thanks, good buddy. It wasn't too much machine tickling? I wanted to throw in some more Fingers/on/flesh action, but it turned out that the Biter wouldn't let them out of those damned evil INSANITY machines! What a pasty biznach she can be. Wait till you see the havoc she wreaks in LOB 6. That is....................unless someone stops her.

This looks so good. I'll be picking this up next week.
All folks involved here are all insanely talented, I'm looking at you Churin.
:goodjob:

Thanks so much for the shout out to Churin. As a superstar tickle artist yourself - I appreciate the kind words directed his way. I've been super impressed by his work from the first test page he ever did for us. And what amazes me the most is that he keeps getting better with each issue. LOB 5 was so hot it really surprised me a bit. You rock, Doc.

Just.... WOW!!!!! Legion of Bounce 5 is smashing, more than action-packed, and once again VERY impressive! It has the mainstream appeal and at the same time, a classy environment for Bandito's precious Bounce Chix babes and of course my favorite villain, the Nailbiter. I truly recommend it to anyone who has not yet grabbed a copy (I doubt if there is a buyer who would dare miss this at all!) The teaser and the legendary names in the cover are enough to give the clue, but there is a world inside this comic. I enjoyed reading it a lot!

You really ARE the best, Bohy. I appreciate your support so much! Thank you. Churin does a remarkable job of juggling the tickling action and the super hero action in his interpretation of the scripts. There's never too much focus on any one thing. His pacing is spectacular. And I'm thrilled you continue to enjoy the Biter. She's kind of taken on a life of her own as the series has developed. And we have some big things planned for her in the coming weeks, and months ahead. XD

Perfection as always badito , which have you got planned to release next ?

Cheers, my friend. Your support is hugely appreciated. We actually had a massive blizzard hit the area this weekend, and as a result, I stayed in and finished Peterton Poe 2. So as soon as it's edited and finalized (banners, write-ups, etc) it will hit the shelves. Give us a few weeks, and the desperately ticklish Poe will make his return, much to his cackling, blushing dismay! There's someone that's been dying to have a few laughs with him.

I was so freaked out when I saw, that the next issue of LOB is out:typerhappy:
Damn this issue was sooooooo amazing:lover:
So mayn mean twists and wonderful panels :D
Every page is wonderful and you can see again so many wonderful sexy gals... bad or good ;)

Hailey is truly in a wicked situation, between good or naughty, but always willed to help her friend:)
I like her :D

The machines are really mean but I like 'em a lot :D
You are so right Deeto, excactly the situation between ecstasy and instanity:typerhappy:
Damn! Jane and Andi are in serious trouble.. and I so hope they get saved .... cause the end looks really bad... I'm crying Deeto, you hear me? Crying!!!!

;)

I'm so curious about the going on of the story :D
Will Jingti come? What will happen to Hailey? .... you leave us here with a so mean cliffhanger.... :D
Jokes beside. I so love your work Deeto. I love the style of Churin's arts. I love everything about the comic :lover:
My personal favorite page is no. 7!!!
Damn! I love blindfooled tickling! Naked, sexy and mean and introducing a new char :D

You created a wonderful world of hero-comics and tickling and we only can thank you for this :)
Such a fantastic work:man::woman:

You are and all the guys who are involed into this comic are.... AMAZING!!!

I know we've been pushing Janey's limits if you're crying for her. The Nail Biter is definitely good at pushing limits and buttons, and....well....driving heroes rather insane.

Thanks so much for the kind words for Churin's illustration work. I'm so impressed with his work on LEGION. That montage page where the Jingti is introduced...the expressions on Jane and Andi as their clothes are shredded off of them and they're tickled from head to toe....the fight scene between Evil Hailey and the rogue Federation of Heroes! Wow - amazing stuff.

I'm really glad you liked the Jingti scene, and the cover. She's definitely a cool new character to the series. We've got some pretty sexy ideas lined up for her. Stay tuned for sure. The scariest thing now is that Biter seems to have kind of won. All 3 Bounce Chix captured. Every villain in the city at her mercy (or lack thereof). Every hero in the city under her spell. Who will turn the tide??? Who can stop this evil unstoppable, wickedly vicious hot alabaster tickle devil????

You'll see, my friend. You'll see.

Thanks for all you do!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to spoil much so I'll try to keep this sharp, concise and veiled. There was a little voice in my head that was telling me to simmer down because my expectations would skyrocket unfairly. I mean, we've all done that at one point or another, right? Hehe. So I ease up, this drops and I get a hold of a copy....

And, honestly, my reaction to it surprised me. Hailey is on a journey that made me feel very, er, defensive? Something about it...just eerily speaks to me and gives me all kinds of feelings with chills up my spine at the build. Like one of the best, most underrated people you know having to face something that pulls in so many directions until they feel as though they're a puzzle.

If the Biter was an uber villain before, I don't know WHAT she is NOW. Buhuhuh! That....that...demonic jezebel! The one-liners and humor were especially well-timed, I don't know how Churin keeps finding new ways to blow me away with the bursting-at-the-seams energy and superhuman (lol) quality of the panels, but he does just that! Boh is right in saying this is filled to the brim with busy action and classy, incredible imagery with explosive (!) colors. This ride has thrills to the nines, ohhh yes friends, but it also brings you to your gosh-durned knees.

That means a TON to me, good buddy. I adore the Chix. And I try to definitely give them distinct complex personalities, and then submerge them into situations in which their very limits are challenged. Sometimes by the tickling itself. But never just physical. Always that emotional, psychological component. Jane having to face her own feelings, and the complexity of her raging libido versus her tough exterior. Andi's sweet innocence played against a passionate side that seems without limit - her heart versus her sizable intellect. Hailey's journey in this comic is pretty focal. She's such a princess half the time. But have you ever known a princess? Really KNOWN her? never met a princess that didn't have a dark side. And not just a naughty catholic school girl horny side. No....a NAUGHTY side. Hailey's is coming. And it's coming hard.

As for the Biter - she's not done yet either. And she's so bat-shit insane that it can be hard to pin point her end game. Does she love the Chix? Hate them? Want them? Or want to finish them?

The answer is yes. The cool thing will hopefully be.....how we get there. Thank you, TJ. Your feedback meas the world to us.

..... and I’ll try to make these girls look hotter, naughtier and even more ticklish.

He's not exaggerating either. Just wait until you all see what he's done for LOB 6. It's like a tickler's wet dream. Srsly.

You're welcome, Churin. Seriously, your art style and execution of character movement is topnotch!

Quoted for truth - and for sweetness. Thanks, Bohy for being a pillar of support in this community. As well as one of the artists that makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up when I read your comics. ;-)

Many thanks to all of you that have picked up a copy of LOB 5 - and for all your support on the series.

We will continue to try to make every issue better. Please continue to share your thoughts for us. And there's more on the way soon.

Thanks and thanks again,

Deeto

I know we've been pushing Janey's limits if you're crying for her. The Nail Biter is definitely good at pushing limits and buttons, and....well....driving heroes rather insane.

Thanks so much for the kind words for Churin's illustration work. I'm so impressed with his work on LEGION. That montage page where the Jingti is introduced...the expressions on Jane and Andi as their clothes are shredded off of them and they're tickled from head to toe....the fight scene between Evil Hailey and the rogue Federation of Heroes! Wow - amazing stuff.

I'm really glad you liked the Jingti scene, and the cover. She's definitely a cool new character to the series. We've got some pretty sexy ideas lined up for her. Stay tuned for sure. The scariest thing now is that Biter seems to have kind of won. All 3 Bounce Chix captured. Every villain in the city at her mercy (or lack thereof). Every hero in the city under her spell. Who will turn the tide??? Who can stop this evil unstoppable, wickedly vicious hot alabaster tickle devil????

You'll see, my friend. You'll see.

Thanks for all you do!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, the Biter really knows what she do:D And she is very good at it :typerhappy:
You're right... all chix captured... who will save 'em?
Maybe Anarchy Machine, she was about to free some villains... or the Jingti will come:lover:
...:typerhappy: So many possibilities :D This will be so freakin' awesome!
But until we see who will be the saver, I bet the Biter will have many cruel fun with the Chix :D

Got it today. Shouldn't be surprised that it exceeded my expectations.
Churin, talk about inspiring. Knocked it out of the park.
And Bandito, YOU rock!
And I would be remiss to neglect the rest of the team;
Duarte for the beautiful colours.
RostoKFX for creative lettering.
Editor to all your favorite comics, Chicag0.

And of course Jim!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back