• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2013 Top Tickler Competition At Fetishcon- The Choice Is Yours

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
During our first radio broadcast last Tuesday http://www.blogtalkradio.com/taboofetishtalk/2013/03/19/tickle-talk-tuesdays one of my followers on twitter asked who I thought the best tickler in the industry was. This was a hard question for me to answer since there are many great lers that I haven't even worked with. Even though the tweeter suggested Catherine Foxxx who is very skilled as a ler and she agreed I thought it would be much more definitive if the community got involved so I tweeted the beginnings of a competition idea. After a bit of thinking I put together a competition that can be done fairly during Fetishcon 2013.

You, the fans, will nominate your favorite FEMALE Lers from the Florida production companies like FTKL, Taylor Raz, Silvercherry, Shy and Wild, Charlee Chase and the rest in This Thread until June 30th 2013. On July 1st we will post a list of nominees in a separate thread and you can vote on them. The voting will narrow the list to 4 finalists who will each get 1 chance over the 4 day period to break a lee they have never worked with in under 5 minutes.

To make this competition worth while to the models involved I am offering a cash prize of $300.00 to the winner and invite other producers to join in and sponsor the Florida tickle showdown of the year. If the response is good enough we may take it national with the help of a few producer friends.

I will contact each nominee or the producer they work for to be sure they are willing to compete but so far I know Whitney Morgan, Alexis Grace and Taylor Raz are eager to take a shot at the title of Top Female Tickler. To make the contest open to all participants I will be asking a few less graphic producers to film certain contestants and to host the full contest on their store for the 30 days it is available for purchase

Each 5 minute attempt will be recorded during a live broadcast on WWW.TICKLECHAT.COM In the event no one breaks the lee in under 5 minutes so we can have a volunteer panel decide by vote if needed

All proceeds from the limited run sale of the competition will go to the charity of the winners choosing in her name so technically purchasing the video will be a Tax Write Off too.

We will be working out the details of the competition over the next few Tickle Talk Tuesday broadcasts so tune in and see what else might happen.

Once a model is nominated her name will be added here so we don't get duplicate nominations: Bella Lovez, Ashley Edmonds, J. C. Simpson, Kendra James, Catherine Fox, Scarlett Lush, Dre Hazel, Charlee Chase, Whitney Morgan, Katrina Cassidy, Taylor Raz, Alexis Grace, Ivy Sinn, Allegra Cee, Angel Rose, Nicole Fox, Alexis Rain, Jazmine,

Attachments

• Alexis Wants Revenge TMF.wmv
    4.8 MB · Views: 4,780
  • first time foot girl Alyssa Branch tmf.wmv
    4.6 MB · Views: 4,106
  • Esmis Sexy Feet TMF.wmv
    4.3 MB · Views: 3,659
Last edited:
tasha from tickle abuse
Tasha would be an awesome choice if only TA was a Florida company..... once we see the community response to the southern Lers challenge I will get with other companies and see about a regional and national challenge.

Great idea! Love to see a March Madness type of competition, final 64, with Tasha and Brooke from TA, Catherine Foxx, Taylor, Dre, Kelli, Ashley Fires, Addie, Charlee, etc. Love to be the judge.

The NYC/NJ ticklers and ticklees would mop the floor with the Tampa, I mean "Trampa" crew!!! The NYC ladies are actually good ticklers and genuinely ticklish ticklees unlike too many of the FL crew. I give Taylor and Addie (GA) a pass though. Love to both of them!!!

The NYC/NJ ticklers and ticklees would mop the floor with the Tampa, I mean "Trampa" crew!!! The NYC ladies are actually good ticklers and genuinely ticklish ticklees unlike too many of the FL crew. I give Taylor and Addie (GA) a pass though. Love to both of them!!!

This is unnecessary and uncalled for. Let's keep the thread focused.

What if instead of a 5 minute limit, you see how long each let takes to break the lee? Then it can boil down to whoever did it quickest. Just a thought :)

I nominate Bella Lovez, as either a ler or a lee. She's great as both. Looking forward to helping sponsor this!

KELLI LYN SAGE
TASHA
SANDRA (Czech, anyways she's in europe)
JENNIFER (ynottoes)
D. MAC (tickle channel)
ASHLEY EDMONDS

THIS WOULD BE FAIR... TO PRICE EM ALL, IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

Ok guys can we all follow FTKLs example and say I Nominate--------- so I don't get lost in lists of models that aren't even eligible?

Ok guys can we all follow FTKLs example and say I Nominate--------- so I don't get lost in lists of models that aren't even eligible?

I believe it was mentioned that this particular "showdown" was only going to be Florida models.

Also, as this is an event in which the community will be united, in a joint, charity effort, let's nix the "this crew vs. that crew" comments. This isn't the tickling Civil War, so we don't need to further divide our already small community, with childish banter and negativity. In future, this might become a nationwide thing. Done properly, it could even be an avenue for expanding the market and providing more content for the fans and better opportunities for the producers and models. So, keep it positive or keep it to yourself. Thanks!

I nominate J. C. Simpson :)

Attachments

• Her Touch Is Too Much TMF.wmv
    4.7 MB · Views: 330
  • You'll Scream When You Cum TMF.wmv
    4.9 MB · Views: 293
Unfortunately Alyssa is a California Girl and will not be able to attend Fetishcon.

If she is attending, check out Ashley Fires, the clips4sale spokesmodel. She loves to tickle and is really good at it.

hey JW.. .

Great idea.. ! Jennifer is flattered and says "thanks!" to the person who nominated her. We hope to come to fetishCON in 2014 maybe.. But we won't be there this year.

Hope you film the contest and publish the video. that would be a great seller!

Tasha or Brooke from Tickle Abuse. Danica from Tickle Central, ( Hope I got that one right).

Tasha or Brooke from Tickle Abuse. Danica from Tickle Central, ( Hope I got that one right).

Once more, this contest is only between Florida models and producers, right now. And unfortunately, Danica is retired, as of several weeks ago. Maybe that will change by Fetish Con.

Last edited:
What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back