• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Space Bauhinia #13 A Question?

How are you today? :) I am glad you are not in Michigan. They iz gonna get a bunch of snow. :eek:

More vitamins sounds like a good Christmas treat for you. :D :p
Do you and the other trees get along with his friends?

Yea its good stuff. :)

Yea we all get along. :grouphug: :D

How are you today? :) I am glad you are not in Michigan. They iz gonna get a bunch of snow. :eek:

I iz good. Thanks you for asking. :ty: :wub:

I dont likes snow. :( So I am glad I am in California. :D You should come to California. We hardly ever get snow. :D

Lots and lots. :D Daddy has lots of friends. :D He is very wuvable :wub:
It is great that lots of your Daddy's friends will be there. It is good to spend Christmas with friends. :D :p
Your Daddy said that he will plant new trees in 2017. How many new trees, do you think?

It is great that lots of your Daddy's friends will be there. It is good to spend Christmas with friends. :D :p
Your Daddy said that he will plant new trees in 2017. How many new trees, do you think?

Probably at least 4 to replace the ones that were killed by winds or cold.

Yea its good stuff. :)

Yea we all get along. :grouphug: :D

I iz good. Thanks you for asking. :ty: :wub:

I dont likes snow. :( So I am glad I am in California. :D You should come to California. We hardly ever get snow. :D

Thank you for the invite. :wub: Will you partake of any alcohol on New Years Eve? :D

I sure hope it is warmer where you are. Gonna get downright cold here in the east. :eek:

Is one of your Daddy's favorite treats still hot chocolate and graham crackers? :D

I am glad that there are some hummingbirds around. :D :p
Does your Daddy still feed them?

Oh yea. Daddy always make sure they have lots of good stuff. :D

Is one of your Daddy's favorite treats still hot chocolate and graham crackers? :D

Yea Daddy loves hot chocolate with graham crackers. It gives Daddy lots of energy to take care of us widdle trees. :p

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back